TwelverShia.net Forum

Life of Jahiliyyah

fgss

Life of Jahiliyyah
« on: January 27, 2017, 10:05:06 AM »
Here is one more thread from SC, which exposes their corrupt ghuluw based beliefs.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234954804-norani-virtues-of-ale-muhammedas/

Few paragraphs from the thread.

I am not 100% sure on this but I think I read a fatwa or something by one of the Ayatollah Shirazis that any hadith in favour of the Ahlul Bayt (as) is automatically correct. And then I think someone said its true because of one of the sayings of Prophet Muhammad (as) which goes something like that if all the trees and jinns were to write the virtues of Imam Ali (as), they would not be sufficient.

Imam Zaynul Abideen (a.s) said " you can say in our praise how much you want as long as you say we have a creator, because you will never reach the tenth of the true essence of what Allah has granted us"

Any hadith that praises Imams (as) as long as it suggest they have a creator its safe to believe.

I agree 100 %. Ya Ali anta Malikul Mulk, Ya Fatima anti Shareek ul Mulk AND Kufu an Ahad.

and I don't know even 1%.

Give me more and please don't do Qasr.

Ya Ali Madad

May Allah swt guide us all. Ameen
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 10:07:44 AM by fgss »
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

Farid

Re: Life of Jahiliyyah
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 12:13:22 AM »
Pretty disturbing stuff.

Hani

Re: Life of Jahiliyyah
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 02:15:44 AM »
Definitely true Tawheed :p
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear