TwelverShia.net Forum

Are the Shia disbelievers?

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
Are the Shia disbelievers?
« on: February 03, 2017, 09:44:28 PM »
As you may or may not know, I openly despise and curse Shias.
I personally believe

Extreme Shias
These would be nusayris, druze, aga khanis, and Ismailis
To me, these indvisuals are Kuffar asli. Ya'3ni not apostates, in essence they are kuffar. Like a Jew or a Christian

Ithna Ashari Immamiyah
These are the vast majority of those who identify with the label "Shia". I hold that the vast majority of these people, including the laymen, are also kuffar, but they differ from the ghulat, in the fact that these individuals are murtadeen. They have kufri beliefs that amount to apostasy. Even if one does not believe in cursing the Sahaba Ra, there are other reasons to mak takfir, such as revering the imamah because it's tenets are disbelief.

Zaydiyyah
These are the most moderate of all shia, and they're also the minority. They're based in Yemen. These are people who, of course differences exist, do not believe in the infallibility of the imams, cursing the sahaba. However, they have mutazili and kharaji leanings in that the one who commits major sins is not necessarily Muslim, but not necessarily a kafir
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

fgss

Re: Are the Shia disbelievers?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 07:46:06 PM »
No. Shias in general are not disbelievers. Dont make takfir on them. Doing takfir on muslims is khawarij ideology. Who first did takfir of Imam Ali a.s on his face. But Imam never called them kafir. In fact Imam prayed their funeral and asked forgiveness for them after battle of nahrwan.

Instead of calling them disbelievers, its better you should call them ahlul biddah wal dhalalah in opposition to ahlul sunnah wal jamah. And leave the matter to Allah swt.
إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ

May Allah guide us to the true teachings of Quran and Sunnah of His beloved Prophet (s.a.w.w). Ameen

omar111

Re: Are the Shia disbelievers?
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 12:06:41 AM »
All shias are kafir because the concept of imamat denies the finality of prophethood.
Imams are masoom and hujjat, they are appointed by Allah for guiding humans and they receive wahi.So what is the difference between an Imam and a nabi?
 Major shia scholar agree that Imams are the continuation of prophethood.But they try to deceive Sunnis that they believe in khatm e nabuwat but that is nonsense when they believe that the 12ve have all the qualities of nabuwwat.
 There is no fatwa by any authentic Shia scholar) declaring Ahmadis as non-Muslims. Similarly, there is no evidence of Shia group demonstrating against Qadianis.

Ayatollah Khomeini declared: “And an essential tenet of our Shi’ite sect is that the Imams have a position which is reached neither by the angels nor by any commisioned messenger of God.” (Hukumat-i-Islami, p.52-53)
Allamah Baqir Al-Majlisi says about the Imams: “Their preference [is] over the prophets and all the people.” (Bihar Al-Anwar, Vol 26, Chapter 6)