TwelverShia.net Forum

Banned

Rafidimajoosi

Banned
« on: November 20, 2016, 09:47:08 AM »
I was banned from shia chat for calling the rafidi majoosi turd a pig, he on the other hand went on calling me a terrorist a jihadi and making takfeer on me.His mistress reported me for telling thr truth, Shia cry when someone says they are not Muslims yet quickly make takfeer themselves.These shia are nothing but hypocrites they are  just like their fathers the Jews.You shias love saying fear Allah and don't call anyone kafir yet you call the companions and the prophet's wives Kaffirs

Farid

Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 10:41:25 AM »
Nobody likes to be called a pig. =]

Welcome to the boards.

Rafidimajoosi

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 10:50:21 AM »
The mod herself is bisexual pervert.They deleted my comment where I gave tons of evidence and got all happy thinking they defeated me.calling the guy a pig was such a harmful thing to them they banned me,the guy kept calling me a kaffir nothing happens.At least the pig is smarter than that man, so calling him a pig was a compliment

Farid

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 11:18:15 AM »
You shouldn't be so offended if they make takfeer of you. Their religion teaches them that.

Rafidimajoosi

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 11:36:42 AM »
I am not  so mad about that, first the weirdo comes to my blog and curses the companions and the wives of the prophet and than starts calling all Muslims kaffirs.He was acting as if I had killed his first born.One the mod was just a plain pervert, seriously why would you ask me such questions.Then the other mod was all happy because he deleted my comments.Shias are so deluded even the jinns laugh at them

omar111

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 10:50:19 PM »
I was banned for calling an abusive rafdhi,the son of 12th .They are running the shiachat,only to insult and abuse the sunnis.They have no intention for staring any scholarly discussion there.
 Shiachat was started in 1998 by an extremist rafdhi couple, who still provide most of their income for its upkeep, as the earning of shiachat is a meager 150 dollars. So you can see the rafdhi plot to circulate disinformation on the net.
   For an ithna ashri, denying even one of 12 Imams makes you kafir 

Rationalist

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 11:30:44 PM »
Shias are so deluded even the jinns laugh at them

Actually they get their skills of deception from the Rafidah. The purpose of a Shaitan is to put you into a delusion which is far from reality.