Let's get to know each other

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
Let's get to know each other
« on: November 17, 2016, 08:13:32 PM »
Asalaikum wuruhmutullahi wuburakatuhi.

It's been a while since I've been here. I actually created this account in December of 2015, but I've been too tied down with work and school to focus much. I do freqeuent here much and often I take notes of the really amazing/hilarious threads here, but it seems somewhat lifeless not most people here. I think we should just give a little bio/summary of ourselves, just to lighten the mood [=

I prefer to go by a kunyah, mine being Abu Mariya. I;m 17 years of age and I live in the good ol' US of A. I was born into a traditional sunni family, with some strong sufi influences, but I always thought sufism was insanity. In my early teens I got into Salafism, and to this day I identify as a Salafi with Athari aqeedah and leaning towards hanbali fiqh. I unfortunatey got into kharaji tendons, but alhamdullilah, I've left that manhaj. I've always have had an aversion for the Rawafidh, and me being an avid reader, I always read up on sunni material whenever I can.
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

Abu Muhammad

Re: Let's get to know each other
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 05:13:55 AM »
Wa 'alaikumussalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

Brother Abu Mariya, there is already a thread opened with regard to this. Somehow, I couldn't locate it.

By the way, I'm a 42-year old brother from Malaysia. Married with a teenage son. Born sunni. Exposed a bit to twelver shi'ism in 90s while studying in the UK (got me inclined towards the sect but somehow, it just stopped there after I finished my study).

Not until 2009/2010 when the fitnah of Twelvers started to grow in my country that made me searching for sunni's response against all the allegations and I stumbled upon HCY forum and some websites answering those allegations. From there, I learned a lot about Twelvers especially from the posts and writings of brother Farid, Hani, Ebn Hussein, Sword of Sunnah as well as other brothers in the forum and their websites exposing the syubuhat of Twelvers.

Alhamdulillah, today I can assure myself that Twelvers is never the one on the right path.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com