TwelverShia.net Forum

Brother Farid at Speakers Corner

muslim720

Re: Brother Farid at Speakers Corner
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2018, 04:06:33 PM »
First of all you need to remind yourself that you're not in the gym or ring, you're not in a sparring session or in a contest, you're on a forum and a discussion forum. So control that arrogant temper and ignorant style of yours.

There are many ways of answering a question and I do it no differently than the others. You're too focused on me and don't have time to see clearly or think openly. So calm down. Focus on what is being said rather than who's saying it.

lol, I am neither disappointed nor surprised!  For a school founded on weak and shaky terms, you do make a lot of noise.  But that is all there is to it; noise!  Nothing more!
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2018, 08:51:25 PM »
lol, I am neither disappointed nor surprised!  For a school founded on weak and shaky terms, you do make a lot of noise.  But that is all there is to it; noise!  Nothing more!

Alhamdulillah we are a school of thought with a clear, pure and straight link to the Messenger (pbuh). Jaffar Al Sadiq- Muhammad Al Baqir-Zain ul  Abideen-Hassnain Sharifain-Ali Al Murtaza to Muhammad Mustafa.

We take Allah's Shariah and the Prophet's Sunnah from the most reliable and direct source and that is the Ahlul Bayth, the Holy household. AND YOU? WHAT ABOUT YOU?

iceman

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2018, 10:24:20 PM »
Let me break it down for you since I know it's embarrassing for you. Imam Abu Hanifa, the majority of you belong to his school of thought, what was his lineage, what was his heritage? Can you provide me the link to the Messenger (pbuh)? Where and how do you take Allah's Shariah and the Prophet's Sunnah from? My noise? Well it's more than enough to rattle your foundations.😊

Mahdi

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2018, 10:41:20 PM »
Alhamdulillah we are a school of thought with a clear, pure and straight link to the Messenger (pbuh). Jaffar Al Sadiq- Muhammad Al Baqir-Zain ul  Abideen-Hassnain Sharifain-Ali Al Murtaza to Muhammad Mustafa.

We take Allah's Shariah and the Prophet's Sunnah from the most reliable and direct source and that is the Ahlul Bayth, the Holy household. AND YOU? WHAT ABOUT YOU?

You are either blind or dishonest, you said you have pure and straight link to the prophet(SAW) and then you start with Jafar al Sadiq(RA)? was Al-kafi, Manla yahduruhu al-Faqih, Tahdhib al-Ahkam and Al-Istibsar written by Jafar Al-sadiq? If not why did you omit this information? its to damaging to include this simple information? The problem with your so called Pure and straight link is that its not so pure and straight what follows after Jafar al-Sadiq its very very ugly and self damaging.

iceman

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2018, 04:15:04 AM »

You are either blind or dishonest, you said you have pure and straight link to the prophet(SAW) and then you start with Jafar al Sadiq(RA)? was Al-kafi, Manla yahduruhu al-Faqih, Tahdhib al-Ahkam and Al-Istibsar written by Jafar Al-sadiq? If not why did you omit this information? its to damaging to include this simple information? The problem with your so called Pure and straight link is that its not so pure and straight what follows after Jafar al-Sadiq its very very ugly and self damaging.

I was exactly expecting a cowardly response as such. Nothing new. I'm neither blind nor dishonest. I can actually speak, openly and without any hesitation and or embarrassment, about who and what I am and why. You on the other hand need to survive by negative remarks about others since there's nothing positive to say about yourself.

You constantly focus and spend so much time on undermining us, can you dare spend a short moment on explaining yourself. I don't think so. Otherwise you would have already done it. Here it is again to jogg your memory. Imam Abu Hanifa, what exactly was his lineage and heritage. How is he linked with the Messenger (pbuh).

iceman

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2018, 04:33:09 AM »
You have two individuals, Imam Jaffar Al Sadiq and Imam Abu Hanifa. What's the difference between the two individuals based on lineage, heritage and Link to Muhammad (pbuh)? Comparison between the two to get to know some reality and facts.

Abu Hanifa studied under Jaffar Al Sadiq as a student for two years. We follow the student regardless of looking at reality and facts but not the teacher? OK, but why? Surely there must be a reason and explanation for this.

muslim720

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2018, 06:27:49 AM »

Let me break it down for you since I know it's embarrassing for you. Imam Abu Hanifa, the majority of you belong to his school of thought, what was his lineage, what was his heritage? Can you provide me the link to the Messenger (pbuh)? Where and how do you take Allah's Shariah and the Prophet's Sunnah from? My noise? Well it's more than enough to rattle your foundations

Combining both your nonsensical posts together, I think brother Mahdi already beat me to the response.  However, allow me to elaborate on his response but first re-visit the original Shia allegation which they (Shias) abandoned after their spit landed on their own faces.

It used to go as follows: "Sunnis take their religion from non-Arab, Persian scholars, like Imam Bukhari, Muslim, etc".  Well, let us look at the following books: Al-Kafi, Man La Yahduru Al-Faqih, Al-Istibsaar and Tahdhib Al-Ahkam.

Al-Kafi: authored by Muhammad ibn Ya'qub al-Kulayni who was born in Iran.

Man La Yahduru Al-Faqih: authored by Abu Ja'far Muhammad ibn 'Ali ibn Babawaih al-Qummi who was Persian.

Al-Istibsaar and Tahdhib Al-Ahkam: both authored by Abu Jafar Muhammad Ibn Hassan Tusi (Shaykh Ta'ifa) who was also Persian.

So what direct link do you have to the Prophet (saw)?

Furthermore, your most prolific narrator, Zurarah, was declared a "heretic" by Imam Jafar As-Sadiq (ra) and the two Hishams (Hisham bin Hakam and Hisham bin Salem, your foundational forefathers) were also condemned for believing in anthropomorphism.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)