TwelverShia.net Forum

Comment on farid VS shia_student on 12 khilafa

Hadrami

Comment on farid VS shia_student on 12 khilafa
« on: August 26, 2015, 12:41:14 PM »
It's good that farid put a limit to 100 post, because i have counted that he asked shia_student so many unanswered/ignored questions. Farid at least asked these same question 3 times, but shia_student is so afraid to answer

- I ask you this: Was Islam in a state of greatness during the time of the Prophet peace be upon him?

- Also be sure to answer: Was Islam in a state of glory during the times of the Prophet peace be upon him?

- Also, you never answered: Was Islam during the time of the Prophet peace be upon him in a state of glory?

My suggestion to farid is to not to proceed until that question is answered. Shia_student is not intervieweing you farid, so you shouldnt be the only one answering his question

Farid

Re: Comment on farid VS shia_student on 12 khilafa
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 12:46:57 PM »
Topic locked until after debate. No need for this thread to be up now.

Hadrami

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 06:56:38 AM »
shiastudent start topic saying hes gonna explain 12 hadith khulafa, left unable to provide any. Farid whats ur closing comment?

Farid

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 09:23:37 AM »
I have several comments on the debate. Here are some of the main ones.

- My main objective in the debate is to demonstrate that the hadith of Jabir is not evidence for the Twelve. I didnt have to even attempt to show this since Shia_Student never brought any evidence.

- The objective of Shia_Student was to prove that the hadith of Jabit was evidence for the Twelve. He failed to do this.

- He realized in the middle of the debate that the hadith is not evidence for him. He then accused Jabir of tampering with the narration. He also said the hadith was "shaath". Therefore, Shia_Student rejects this hadith himself. How can he expect us to accept his interpretation of a hadith when he claims that the narrator is a liar?

- He didn't answer any of my questions thinking that it was a smart tactic. He didn't realize that he was losing the debate because he could not meet his objective.

Hani

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 09:37:03 AM »
It was mostly a waste of time, he raised some objections about the Sunni interpretations, you responded by asking him a few questions such as what Hadrami posted above, he never answered, then you guys went on for about 40 posts without anything important, he never provided his sect's interpretation.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Farid

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 04:39:37 PM »
He couldn't provide one.

The thread should be a testament for those that wish to argue the Imamah of the Twelve from Sunni sources.

Al Dukhan

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2015, 01:18:34 PM »
MashaAllah that was a good debate with iron punches ! Congratulations & thanks.