TwelverShia.net Forum

Did the regime finally allow a sunni mosque in tehran?

Adil

Did the regime finally allow a sunni mosque in tehran?
« on: March 11, 2020, 07:11:14 PM »
Asalaamualaykum, I saw this guys vid appear today. He seems to interviewing a sunni imam in Ehlil Sunna Mosque of Tehran? So is it for real or is it some PR stunt?

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: Did the regime finally allow a sunni mosque in tehran?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 11:13:14 PM »
Walaikum Salam,

There is an article about the Imam and his 'Mosque':

https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/02/11/466290011/the-precarious-existence-of-irans-sunni-muslims?t=1583956320850

According to the article his prayer place is a rented property. It doesn't even look like a Mosque. He gives the Azan indoors.

BTW he said there are 100 PLACES in Tehran that Sunnis pray Juma'ah and in some places they pray five times prayer. The journalist mistakenly thinks he means 100 Masjids.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 11:15:52 PM by MuslimK »
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Adil

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 12:00:37 AM »
Walaikum Salam,

There is an article about the Imam and his 'Mosque':

https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/02/11/466290011/the-precarious-existence-of-irans-sunni-muslims?t=1583956320850

According to the article his prayer place is a rented property. It doesn't even look like a Mosque. He gives the Azan indoors.

BTW he said there are 100 PLACES in Tehran that Sunnis pray Juma'ah and in some places they pray five times prayer. The journalist mistakenly thinks he means 100 Masjids.

Ah another one of those infamous prayer rooms?

JazakAllahu Khayr bro.

iceman

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 12:41:57 AM »
Asalaamualaykum, I saw this guys vid appear today. He seems to interviewing a sunni imam in Ehlil Sunna Mosque of Tehran? So is it for real or is it some PR stunt?

Sunni mosque? Is there a Shia mosque in Tehran or anywhere in Iran. They don't have this kind of sectarianism in Iran which your kind breed. A mosque is a mosque and It's a place of worship. You Sunnis love to create sectarian rife.

Adil

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 05:38:59 AM »
Sunni mosque? Is there a Shia mosque in Tehran or anywhere in Iran. They don't have this kind of sectarianism in Iran which your kind breed. A mosque is a mosque and It's a place of worship. You Sunnis love to create sectarian rife.

Go move to Iran bro.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2020, 11:51:26 AM »

Oh shut up you ignorant biased fool.

Soccer

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2020, 10:14:09 PM »

You fell into their trap. There are Sunni Mosques. That's it. There are Mosques lead by Sunni leaders, not just places lead by Sunni leaders.  Shiites add phrases in middle of the Adan, and so Sunnis won't want to pray with that. Plus, the speeches by Sunnis are different understanding and approach to Quran and Sunnah then Shiites.  There is no this only Muslim Mosque stuff. They want you to say this defensively.

This is a lie they propagate and it's proven false with any research into this issue.  But people saying it so much, that it appears to be true now, and you go to the defensive for no reason.

Anyone who wants to believe propaganda will end up believing whatever they want. Therefore, there is no need for you to refute it.

These people are probably paid to lie.

Adil

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2020, 06:33:29 AM »
You fell into their trap. There are Sunni Mosques. That's it. There are Mosques lead by Sunni leaders, not just places lead by Sunni leaders.  Shiites add phrases in middle of the Adan, and so Sunnis won't want to pray with that. Plus, the speeches by Sunnis are different understanding and approach to Quran and Sunnah then Shiites.  There is no this only Muslim Mosque stuff. They want you to say this defensively.

This is a lie they propagate and it's proven false with any research into this issue.  But people saying it so much, that it appears to be true now, and you go to the defensive for no reason.

Anyone who wants to believe propaganda will end up believing whatever they want. Therefore, there is no need for you to refute it.

Adil

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2020, 06:34:06 AM »

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2020, 10:46:49 PM »

I tried to engage with that Albanian fella. He's either stupid or a regime stooge or both. Imagine going to Shia Ayatullats in Najaf and Karbala during Saddam's reign and asking them how they are doing and what they think of Saddam. You think they would say anything bad? Most wouldn't, and despite my detest for the Rafidah clergy, they would not be blameworthy, as Taqiyyah in that situation is absolutely allowed.

Same in Iran, it is KNOWN to every journalist (and often even vloggers, check youtube), that authoritarian regimes like Iran always send agents with reporters. Even if they didn't, the Sunnis in the propaganda videos of this Albanian journalist have no choice but to nod and say that everything is fine and dandy. A very small minority (like everywhere else) speaks the truth and has to flee the country or face long imprisonment and even capital punishment. Shaykh Babai in Tehran is a hardcore Ikhwani and a nice man, but certainly not one who has the will to speak out. The regime takes advantages of his likes and journalists like the Albanian fella.

My message as an Iranian Sunni to this Albanian journalist and his likes: You are 10+ years late. Before the dawn of social media, propaganda like yours was not easy to be debunked, today however, with all the platforms, your agendas will be exposed easily. There are numerous INDEPENDENT  Iranian Sunni satellite channels, Iranian Sunni activists (like myself) and scholars who are living abroad and do not need to fear the sword of 'Velayat', the sword of Rafidi Neo-Safawi oppression above their necks, our likes will speak the truth and expose your likes and your propaganda, so for your own good and Akhirah, don't sell your soul to the evil Ayatullats for money that is not worth it.

Here a link to a post where I commented about many things the Albanian journalist claims about ('freedom' the Sunnis enjoy in Iran):

http://forum.twelvershia.net/general-sunni-vs-shia/15000-sunni-masaajids-in-iran-and-9-in-tehran-alone/msg27651/#msg27651

And this is what I commented under his video:

O for God's sake, cut that nonsense. I'm an Iranian Sunni activist, you are a journalist who is invited by the regime, of course the Iranian Sunni scholars in the video will say everything the regime wants to hear. What do you expect them to say? Listing the crimes of the Neo-Safawi regime to end up in its dungeons? The truth is: Of course there are 1000s of Sunni mosques in Iran, mainly in OUR lands, our Iranian Sunni regions! Shall we thank your Khomeinist regime for that? This is OUR land we were here before the Shias (who are the majority for less than 500 years i.e. since the Shia Safavid dynasty slaughtered most Persian Sunnis inside Iran) so thanks but no thanks for running our own mosques in our own land and majority Sunni regions!As for Sunni mosques in Tehran: I challenge you to post OUTSIDE pictures of a single so called Sunni mosque in Tehran! There are massive Churches, Synagogues and even a big Sikh temple in Tehran but not a single proper mosque. The places they have sold (or shall I say you are trying to sell to the gullible!) as mosques are what we call in Persian as 'Namazkhaneh' i.e. prayer houses, converted UNDERGROUND 'mosques' that are at best tolerated (often raided and even bulldozed in the past!). Of course the Imam of one of these converted underground 'mosques' (prayer houses) has to praise the regime and thank them for that, what else can he say in an oppressive regime? Do you really think the viewers are dumb? Asking Iranian Sunni scholars INSIDE Iran if they are oppressed?!On our website and youtube channel we have numerous articles proving how oppressive the regime is towards OUTSPOKEN Sunnis, heck we have the SON of the late Ayatollah Motahhari (close disciple of Khomeini) complaining INSIDE the Iranian parliamant about the bitter fact that there is not a single Sunni mosque (proper mosque, not converted flats and houses you have visited in Tehran) in Tehran, he even prayed in one of those. The daughter of Ayatollah Rafsanjani also criticised the hardliner regime for preventing the Sunnis of building a proper mosque in Tehran.What you are doing is not new, the regime has used its mouthpieces in the past like sending ignorant 'journalists' to Tehran (like the Egyptian one in the Press TV documentary) to show how 'happy' Sunnis are in Iran. Fair enough, you be pawns of this evil regime and we, the Iranian Sunnis OUTSIDE Iran who are not under regime pressure will expose the regimes crimes and the misleading propaganda work of yours.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2020, 10:53:04 PM »

Good joke, Rafidi. You Rafidah have innovated even a place of worship beside the mosque i.e. Husayniyyahs (self-flagellation/mourning temples). Imagine Ahlus-Sunnah would be as extreme as the Rafidah and let's say due to excessive love for Omar b. al-Khattab and his tragic martyrdom would invent religious 'Omariyyah' centres where they throughout the year invoke Omar and mourn him!

Yes, there are not Sunni or Shia mosques, there are Muslims mosques and Rafidi Shia temples. Of course as Iranian Sunnis we require our own places of worship. Tehran (all Shia cities in Iran for that matter) is the only capital in the Islamic (and even kafir world) where only three Adhans are said! We say five, we gather for 5 prayers, we wash our feet, we don't pray behind Mushrik Shia clerics.

Simple.

PS: Shias all around the world, even in Arabic countries build distinctive Shia temples, then comes did ice clown man and claims that there is no difference. If so, stop building any temples and only pray in our mosques.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

iceman

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2020, 04:48:12 AM »
Good joke, Rafidi. You Rafidah have innovated even a place of worship beside the mosque i.e. Husayniyyahs (self-flagellation/mourning temples). Imagine Ahlus-Sunnah would be as extreme as the Rafidah and let's say due to excessive love for Omar b. al-Khattab and his tragic martyrdom would invent religious 'Omariyyah' centres where they throughout the year invoke Omar and mourn him!

Yes, there are not Sunni or Shia mosques, there are Muslims mosques and Rafidi Shia temples. Of course as Iranian Sunnis we require our own places of worship. Tehran (all Shia cities in Iran for that matter) is the only capital in the Islamic (and even kafir world) where only three Adhans are said! We say five, we gather for 5 prayers, we wash our feet, we don't pray behind Mushrik Shia clerics.

Simple.

PS: Shias all around the world, even in Arabic countries build distinctive Shia temples, then comes did ice clown man and claims that there is no difference. If so, stop building any temples and only pray in our mosques.

"Good joke, Rafidi. You Rafidah have innovated even a place of worship beside the mosque i.e. Husayniyyahs (self-flagellation/mourning temples)"

How is a place of worship being innovated. How is this innovation and in what way. And how is this wrong Islamically. All I'm getting from you is accusations based on what you assume. Bring the Qur'an into it and show me. Try and back up your claims with reason and evidence. You're just jumping up and down with words.

"Imagine Ahlus-Sunnah would be as extreme as the Rafidah and let's say due to excessive love for Omar b. al-Khattab and his tragic martyrdom would invent religious 'Omariyyah' centres where they throughout the year invoke Omar and mourn him"

And why would that be wrong to if you wanted to do it. We certainly would be victimising or harassing you. Bring some evidence and talk some sense to why mourning is wrong. And how would it be innovation.

"Yes, there are not Sunni or Shia mosques, there are Muslims mosques and Rafidi Shia temples"

So you admit the mosques belong to Allah and they are for Muslims to worship Allah. So what's this nonsense about having a Sunni mosque then. Mosques are mosques so quit using them to create sectarian division. There are no shia temples. It's just your hatred talking that is making you see incorrectly.

"Of course as Iranian Sunnis we require our own places of worship"

You mean you want your own temples? 😊 Then just say so that you want to move away from mosques and worship and have your own temples to promote your hate filled propaganda and ideology. The Iranian government won't allow that. And they shouldn't allow places of worship to be used as propaganda outlets and for political means. Mosques are mosques and that's how they should stay. It shouldn't be 'this is a Shia mosque and that is a Sunni mosque' and tomorrow others that differ would start demanding their mosques causing more sectarian division. Shouldn't happen and shouldn't be allowed. Other countries should follow example.

"where only three Adhans are said! We say five, we gather for 5 prayers, we wash our feet, we don't pray behind Mushrik Shia clerics"

From the Qur'an prove to me five different and separate prayers. Five prayers but five different and separate times. Don't be afraid. So far you're all talk. You haven't given me anything. Nor have you backed anything up. Prove to me from the Qur'an about washing your feet. And no one asked you to pray behind Muslim Shia clerics. The mosques are big enough for you to hold your own Jama'ah if you're that concerned in dividing yourself. We have no objection or see no harm in praying behind our Sunni Muslim clerics. See the difference.

"Shias all around the world, even in Arabic countries build distinctive Shia temples"

You're repeating yourself like a parrot. You got nothing left in you.