TwelverShia.net Forum

Do we even need Abu Hurayra

Arabismo

Do we even need Abu Hurayra
« on: March 03, 2016, 08:44:43 PM »
Our Rafidite friends are quick to point out that most of narrations come from Abu Hurayra (ra). My question is this. Do we even need Abu Hurayra. Is there anything in our religion that comes exclusively from Abu Hurayra? Lets for argument sake say we were to reject Abu Hurayra would our faith still be the same. I be interested to look at the answers from Ustad Farid and Ustad Hani who are more educated on this matter than me : )
An ant from the valley of the ants possesses more intellect than a Rafidhi - Fakhr Al-Din Razi

Farid

Re: Do we even need Abu Hurayra
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 11:57:23 PM »
I am not familiar with any major matters in deen that have come to us exclusively through Abu Huraira. The sixty hadiths that are quoted by even his most staunch criticizers like Abdulhussain Sharafuddin Al Musawi usually revolve around stories of prophets (i.e. Musa and Ayoub) or narrations that have come to us through other Sahaba.

Hani

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 01:52:49 AM »
The impression I get is No, he narrates a lot but whatever he narrates is narrated by others usually.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Husayn

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 02:40:38 AM »
Great question, and it really shows the difference between Ahlul Sunnah and the deviant sects (Twelvers mainly).

Our 'aqeedah is derived from al-Quran. If we deleted all of Abu Hurayrah's ahadeeth, at most we would lose some stories and perhaps some aspects of Sunnah derived specifically from him.

Now compare this with the Twelver sect. If you were to delete all of Ali bin Ibrahim's ahadeeth, the sect would disintegrate.
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Sheikh

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2016, 09:14:41 PM »
It is the same case with any narrator, really.  Delete him and next to nothing is lost.  But look at Twelver Shiism, if you remove a single narrator from their books, half of their narrations are gone! 

scusemyenglish

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2016, 11:21:52 PM »
For me the question is rather.

What's happen If we deleted all of Abu Hurayrah's ahadeeth for... the shia creed?

For me, it's hadeeth from Abou Hourayra whitch has caused the shiisme... Mostly Hadeeth from Abou Hourayra aboute Ahlou Lbayte.

We can see that hadith of Abou Hourayra are very anbiguous because  when we read it we can think that the real khalif was ALI!

https://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/part-10-nature-of-relationship-between-ahlebaytra-and-some-other-sahabara/

I think If Abou Hourayra was not born. the shiism  would not exist.

Now for us. (Sunni)

For sunni I think if we deleted Abou Hourayra, consequences would have been indirect...

I am perhaps going to shock you...

But for me if we deleted Abou Hourayra, may be in the WORST CASE the Madhab of Imam Malik there would not exist! in any case not in this current form!

Why? Because Imam Malik was very influenced  (Mostly for  ousoul al fiqh)  by Said Ibn Mussayb the pupil of Abou Hourayra!

My very personnal opinion is. For us if Abou Hourayra was not born IN THE WORST OF THE WORST CASE We would have 3 madhab instead of 4. Or else, the Maliki Madhab whould have not this high level.

Said Ib Mussayd has given this strengh for the town of Medina. Malik has "based" his madhab on Madina town and Ibn Moussayb was the fist Fuqaha of this town...

And also there would have not  this tradiction of resistance against Khalif. Since Ibn Mussayb to Ibn Taymiya we have a great tradiction of opposition against khalif not like the shia mahdi who go under earth

In brief this question must be ask to shias.

Abou Hourayra reported merits of (Ali, Hussein, Fatima )  morning, noon and night. And All day every day.

Ibn Saba has built all the shia creed with hadith of Abou Hourayra...

« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 12:02:48 AM by scusemyenglish »
Abou Hourayra narrated that the messenger saws said:

"“There will come to the people years
of treachery (...) the Ruwaibidhah will decide matters.”
It was said

'Who are the Ruwaibidhah?'

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and
ignorant men who will speak in the affairs of the people.”

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2016, 05:12:57 AM »
As for Shias, then the following narration alone proves that they should do Tawassul through Saint Abu Hurayrah who taught them the following:

"Al-Hasan and al-Husayn are the chiefs of the youth of Paradise"

One of the narrators of this narration (authenticated by many great Sunni scholars) is the truthful Abu Hurayrah Al-Yemeni. Yes, the same Abu Hurayrah whom the Rafidah accuse of being an paid agent of 'Omar then Mu'awiyah. His sole role was to undermine and degrade the Ahl Al-Bayt, and how did he do that? By narrating a narration that Rafidi are ready to tatoo on their dark foreheads. What a great Umayyad agent he was ... like 'Aisha I guess, who narrated Hadith Al-Kisa' (in Sahih Muslim) ...
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2016, 02:42:26 PM »
As for Shias, then the following narration alone proves that they should do Tawassul through Saint Abu Hurayrah who taught them the following:

One of the narrators of this narration (authenticated by many great Sunni scholars) is the truthful Abu Hurayrah Al-Yemeni. Yes, the same Abu Hurayrah whom the Rafidah accuse of being an paid agent of 'Omar then Mu'awiyah. His sole role was to undermine and degrade the Ahl Al-Bayt, and how did he do that? By narrating a narration that Rafidi are ready to tatoo on their dark foreheads. What a great Umayyad agent he was ... like 'Aisha I guess, who narrated Hadith Al-Kisa' (in Sahih Muslim) ...

Ebn Hussein is finally back from a long Ghayba.

scusemyenglish

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2016, 02:49:56 PM »

Yes,

If they say Abou Hourayra was an Ommeyade.

They are forced to say the same thing for Ahlou Lbayte.

Because. Ahoulou lbayte and Abou Hourayra had the same attitude toward Mouawiya. The same level!

And all they are all dead before 61 h.

I want to be honest with you!

Abou Hourayra is the sahaba  of all superlatives.

May be I will shock you but I think.

He was one of the most scholars never seen among the followers of messengers.

I think it's the reason why many and many" muslims" they have don't understand WHO was Abou Hourayra.

If you are from Ahlou Lbidar your scholars have not the level for understand hadith from Abou Hourayra.

For example see the hadith

abu huraira hitting his head with his hand and saying
o people of iraq! you think that i lie upon holy prophet asws so that it gets easy for you; i testify that i heard prophet asws say that when a dog licks a vessel , wash it 7 times
[sahih ibn maja, albani, vol 1, page 129, book of taharat, chapter when dog licks washing the utensil]

Only the followers of Said Ibn Mussayb who was IMAM MALIK has understood this hadith! Only Him! Imagine when Ahlou lBidar they have seen this hadith since longtime. they have deleted it!

They have no the knowledge for that! monstly when you have as references Al Kulaini or Al Majlissi...

Etc etc...

In brief it's Abou Hourayra who had created the Shiism.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 03:03:45 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2016, 06:05:03 PM »
who narrated Hadith Al-Kisa' (in Sahih Muslim) ...

Yes it's the same for Aisha...

For example, the liar Adnan Ibrahim in this stupid videos has said that "Aisha was near the potitical power it's for that She has reported many hadith!"

Mash'Allah Adnan Ibrahim! you have apply the political darwinism on Sunna !

Aisha  Was RATHER near her nephew ABDALLA IBN ZOUBAYR who fought Yazid and Abdel Malik!

And Aisha was near ASMA her sister who has said to EL HAJJAJ in sahih Muslim " You was announced by the messenger like a big Killer!!"
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 06:17:16 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2016, 06:15:21 PM »
Here we can see this non-exhaustive list where Abou Hourayra reports Hadith whitch announced the tyrrani caused by "Muslim" Governors...

If Abou Hourayra was pay for lie why he was not a DEMAGOGUE?

I have not put hadith against Kings from Abou Hourayra.  neither anti-ommeyade hadith...

«Lorsque les responsabilités et les fonctions importantes seront attribuées à ceux qui n'en sont pas dignes attend toi à ce que surviennne l'heure»1

«Il y a encore deux catégories de personnes que je n'ai pas encore vues: Ceux qui auront avec eux des fouets tels des queues de vaches et qui frapperont les gens avec...»2

«Lorsque les pervers dirigeront les affaires de leurs peuples et qu'on les gratifiera par peur d'eux»3

«L'heure ne viendra pas jusqu'à ce que les gens nobles périront et que les inferieurs auront le dessus» 4

«Lorque le butin ne sera plus distribué qu'aux puissants et que le dépots seront considérés comme des butins acquis...»5

Nawawi has said about this hadith. "It's a miracle of the prophecy"
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 06:19:43 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

scusemyenglish

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2016, 07:08:44 PM »
For me, the biggest regret of his life (of Abou Hourayra). Is that he was not married with one women of Ahlou Lbayt...

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and