Doctrines of the Twelver Shiite - new book
« on: November 23, 2017, 05:49:24 PM »
as salam alaikum.

New book - Doctrines of the Twelver Shiite
https://islamhouse.com/en/books/2825559/

whoaretheshia

Re: Doctrines of the Twelver Shiite - new book
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 10:08:34 PM »
I am actually really disappointed. I was expecting something new, but it seems as though TSN could have written a better work, and indeed, they have written better.
"I leave behind for you two weighty things, which if you hold onto, you will never go astray...the Quran and my Ahlulbayt" - Musnad Ibn Rawayh (al-Albani classes Isnaad *independently* as Hasan, and Matn as authentic, as does Al-Arnaut, Ibn Hajar and others.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 10:12:33 PM »
Awesome!

Hopefully many more will be saved from this whacky cult.

I am going to share it now.

whoaretheshia

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 11:09:03 PM »
Awesome!

This is coming from someone who made Takfir on me just a few days ago, and has rarely and fairly addressed the points i have made in response to him on the threads.  No problem sharing around hate and baseless books.

"I leave behind for you two weighty things, which if you hold onto, you will never go astray...the Quran and my Ahlulbayt" - Musnad Ibn Rawayh (al-Albani classes Isnaad *independently* as Hasan, and Matn as authentic, as does Al-Arnaut, Ibn Hajar and others.

whoaretheshia

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 12:35:27 AM »
as salam alaikum.

We are going to be writing a refutation of this book. Any idea if it has been published in Arabic as well?

EDIT: We are actually now debating even bothering, given the poor quality and arguably weakest attack on Shia Islam we have ever read online.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 12:40:21 AM by whoaretheshia »

whoaretheshia

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 12:38:27 AM »
Just to show you what sort of a book this is, let us quote:

"Enquiry 76: which one of the two is better according the Shiite schol- ars: the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and the prophets or their Imams?
Response:  eir Imam!!!  eir sheikh Al-Ulbaa’ Ibn Diraa’ Al-Asadi claims: “Ali is preferred over the Prophet peace be upon him...he used to insult the Prophet Muhammad and claimed that: he was sent to call towards Ali but he called towards himself”.(1)"

SubhanAllah, we actually want this book to be shared around. It is so easy to refute and when someone presents it to us, they will be refuted so many times and be made to realise these are baseless attacks, they will doubt the book and doubt people refuting us in the future, given the amount of lies it spreads.

TSN is far, far better than anything in that book.  Not even TSN would publish some of the things in this book.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 12:40:52 AM by whoaretheshia »

Optimus Prime

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 01:22:08 AM »
Awesome!

This is coming from someone who made Takfir on me just a few days ago, and has rarely and fairly addressed the points i have made in response to him on the threads.  No problem sharing around hate and baseless books.

My respected brother in humanity.

I didn't make takfir on you personally. I made a general statement, that I do not consider Shias Muslims, and thus find it deeply insulting to be addressed as brother. I know others on this forum disagree, and that's fine. I am also entitled to my opinion. If I hurt your feelings, or offended you when I said that, I do not apologise.

I make no secret of the fact, that I hate Shias with a sweet, and delicate passion.

As far as responding to your empty plated rabble, I do not have the patience at this point to be exchanging essays with you commenting your mindless scripted theories. Furthermore, it's a headache. I believe my responses were more than sufficient to highlighting how your posts were infected with transparent hatred, and sharp bias. Besides that, I am not interested and will allow someone else to entertain you.

Let's see what you bring to the table to refute this book. In the meantime, may Allah (SWT) thwart your efforts, and use this book as a means to save people from following Shiaism which, no doubt is the sect of absolute falsehood.  :D

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 03:09:29 AM »
as salam alaikum.

Walaikum Salam wr wb,

This looks interesting and something new. It is in Q&A form.

Thanks for sharing.
جزاک الله خیر
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

whoaretheshia

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 03:15:20 AM »
Awesome!

My respected brother in humanity.

I didn't make takfir on you personally. I made a general statement, that I do not consider Shias Muslims, and thus find it deeply insulting to be addressed as brother. I know others on this forum disagree, and that's fine. I am also entitled to my opinion. If I hurt your feelings, or offended you when I said that, I do not apologise.

I make no secret of the fact, that I hate Shias with a sweet, and delicate passion.

As far as responding to your empty plated rabble, I do not have the patience at this point to be exchanging essays with you commenting your mindless scripted theories. Furthermore, it's a headache. I believe my responses were more than sufficient to highlighting how your posts were infected with transparent hatred, and sharp bias. Besides that, I am not interested and will allow someone else to entertain you.

Let's see what you bring to the table to refute this book. In the meantime, may Allah (SWT) thwart your efforts, and use this book as a means to save people from following Shiaism which, no doubt is the sect of absolute falsehood.  :D

"O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm for Allah , witnesses in justice, and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Acquainted with what you do." - Noble Quran

MuslimK

• +11/-0
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 03:25:29 AM »
Just to show you what sort of a book this is, let us quote:

"Enquiry 76: which one of the two is better according the Shiite schol- ars: the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and the prophets or their Imams?
Response:  eir Imam!!!  eir sheikh Al-Ulbaa’ Ibn Diraa’ Al-Asadi claims: “Ali is preferred over the Prophet peace be upon him...he used to insult the Prophet Muhammad and claimed that: he was sent to call towards Ali but he called towards himself”.(1)"

SubhanAllah, we actually want this book to be shared around. It is so easy to refute and when someone presents it to us, they will be refuted so many times and be made to realise these are baseless attacks, they will doubt the book and doubt people refuting us in the future, given the amount of lies it spreads.

TSN is far, far better than anything in that book.  Not even TSN would publish some of the things in this book.

They attributed the belief of one Shia scholar (that Ali is higher than Muhammad صلی الله علیه و سلم) to all Shias which is not good, I agree with you. However, the rest of the points mentioned are true.
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر

عطار نِیشابوری

whoaretheshia

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2017, 03:46:40 AM »

They attributed the belief of one Shia scholar (that Ali is higher than Muhammad صلی الله علیه و سلم) to all Shias which is not good, I agree with you. However, the rest of the points mentioned are true.

Anyone who attributes this belief to the Shias is not educated. Farid and TSN have never made such an error, and there are some serious problems with this book. I am not even joking when i say Farid could have written better than this.

Hadrami

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 04:02:08 AM »
Awesome!

Stop complaining. All sunni who make takfir of shia only do so after they found out how shia make takfir of us. "Muslim in dunya but kafir in akhirah" sugarcoating wont do. The real life is the hereafter. Its like saying "you are muslim for a day, but kafir for the rest of your life". Your sect is a takfiri sect, th only difference is shia lie too much to appear otherwise. And speaking about sharing books filled of hate, your major scholars were masters of that.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 04:03:13 AM by Hadrami »

whoaretheshia

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 05:42:12 AM »
Stop complaining. All sunni who make takfir of shia only do so after they found out how shia make takfir of us. "Muslim in dunya but kafir in akhirah" sugarcoating wont do. The real life is the hereafter. Its like saying "you are muslim for a day, but kafir for the rest of your life". Your sect is a takfiri sect, th only difference is shia lie too much to appear otherwise. And speaking about sharing books filled of hate, your major scholars were masters of that.

Not true at all. The Salafi-Athari's mostly make Takfir based on the fact they believe we have a deviant Aqeedah and perform Shirk. The fact is, you are regarded as Muslims, and many Sunni's will enter Jannah. The statement 'disbelievers' in the next life only applies to the one who rejected based on arrogance or following desires, and it will be on Allah to judge. Furthermore, many of your scholars say the very same thing about us, only, that they attack us both in this life, as well as the next. Whereas we honour you in this life, and let Allah pass his judgement on you , and on all of us, in the next life.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2017, 10:40:23 AM »

Not true at all. The Salafi-Athari's mostly make Takfir based on the fact they believe we have a deviant Aqeedah and perform Shirk. The fact is, you are regarded as Muslims, and many Sunni's will enter Jannah. The statement 'disbelievers' in the next life only applies to the one who rejected based on arrogance or following desires, and it will be on Allah to judge. Furthermore, many of your scholars say the very same thing about us, only, that they attack us both in this life, as well as the next. Whereas we honour you in this life, and let Allah pass his judgement on you , and on all of us, in the next life.

Eh? we Sunnis will enter jannah But we don't believe in divine imami leadership one little bit!

A clear order divine Imamate leadership a clear usool in Shiism, yet.......Allah swt will forgive you, according to some Shiites like yourself.

So what is the importance of it if you will still enter jannah??

I don't get that point.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2017, 02:54:12 PM »

The statement 'disbelievers' in the next life only applies to the one who rejected based on arrogance or following desires, and it will be on Allah to judge.

At least you admit that people are going to hell for rejecting Imamah but even with this point, your scholars, the leaders of your sect disagree with you - no excuse for non-twelvers:
http://www.twelvershia.net/2017/09/03/are-sunnis-going-to-hell/
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر

عطار نِیشابوری