TwelverShia.net Forum

Should member "Ameen" be allowed to post?

Khaled

Re: Should member "Ameen" be allowed to post?
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2015, 12:17:04 AM »
Is he still banned????????? I miss the little guy

You can do better than that??? Can't you????????
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

muslim720

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2015, 06:29:37 AM »
Salaam alaykum,
Been to ShiaChat a few times and Ameen engaged me in a debate over Fadak.  He would type a lengthy post in response with nearly every sentence ending with a question mark.  If I am not mistaken, there was one post that had nothing but questions. 

I say, he should be allowed to speak freely.  Truth is fearless in the face of fabrications and lies.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

matpau_83

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2015, 09:19:56 AM »
Salaam alaykum,
Been to ShiaChat a few times and Ameen engaged me in a debate over Fadak.  He would type a lengthy post in response with nearly every sentence ending with a question mark.  If I am not mistaken, there was one post that had nothing but questions. 

I say, he should be allowed to speak freely.  Truth is fearless in the face of fabrications and lies.
wsalam warahmatullah, i'm a big fan of yours brother muslim720!!

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2015, 02:09:43 PM »
Ameen getting mad at a Shiachat Moderator because he was criticised for using too many question marks???

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235030955-a-humble-request-to-bro-farid/
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2015, 07:55:10 PM »
let him back, we need more debaters

muslim720

« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2015, 12:23:07 AM »

Fan?  That made my day.  Truth be told, I read most of what has been said here or on Islamic-Forum.  I wish all the knowledge was my own.  If anything, be a fan of knowledgeable brothers here :)
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Optimus Prime

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2015, 07:53:38 PM »

Fan?  That made my day.  Truth be told, I read most of what has been said here or on Islamic-Forum.  I wish all the knowledge was my own.  If anything, be a fan of knowledgeable brothers here :)

Should post more often, akhi.

Rationalist

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2015, 08:00:11 PM »
let him back, we need more debaters
Yes, we need more debaters, and not emotional Dozeners. When he used to get frustrated, he would tell his opponent to stop focusing on his sect. Other than that,  his replies usually went off tangents.

muslim720

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2015, 10:42:17 PM »

It is pointless to discuss with them.  I just enjoy their helplessness.  Sometimes I wonder if they can read their own post and realize that they are undermining the Qur'an and the Sunnah in order to preserve the "infallibility" of their "infallibles".

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2015, 11:18:59 PM »

It is pointless to discuss with them.  I just enjoy their helplessness.  Sometimes I wonder if they can read their own post and realize that they are undermining the Qur'an and the Sunnah in order to preserve the "infallibility" of their "infallibles".

Not here it isn't

sid

« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2016, 10:55:56 PM »
i have seen one of his answers, not all ,and it is good to have more shia perspectives, provided they answer correctly, but if they answer like everyone else, just the opinion is different, i dont see why he should be blocked?