TwelverShia.net Forum

Fatwa:The biggest enemies of Mahdi are Arabs or Jews?

Hani

Fatwa:The biggest enemies of Mahdi are Arabs or Jews?
« on: December 02, 2014, 07:51:34 PM »
al-Salamu `Aleykum,

Here's a Fatwa by Grand Ayatulla Roohani, he was asked the following:

س : من هم اشد عداوة للامام المهدي؛ اليهود ام العرب عند الظهور؟

باسمه جلت اسمائه

ج : في رواية عن الامام عليه السلام انه بعد ظهور الامام المهدی (ع) و اجتماع الناس عنده يخرج لهم الامام الواح التوراة المدفونة في بعض الجبال فيجدون فيها اوصاف الامام و علائمه فلا يبقى يهودي الا و يعتنق دين الاسلام، و لا يبيقي بين الامام و اليهود عداوة، و بذلك يظهر الجواب عن السوال الاول

[Question: Who will have the biggest enmity towards Imam Mahdi when he appears, Jews or Arabs?

Answer: In a narration by the Imam (as) that after the appearance of the Mahdi (as) and when people gather around him, he will reveal the tablets of the Torah which were buried in some mountains, they shall contain descriptions of the Imam so every Jew  will then embrace Islam, and so there shall be no enmity between Jews and the Imam. This is the answer to your first question.]

source:

عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Taha

Re: Fatwa:The biggest enemies of Mahdi are Arabs or Jews?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 03:48:47 AM »
السلام عليكم

What is the Sunni view on this?

و عليكم السلام

Farid

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 10:39:27 AM »
I'm pretty sure that our hadiths don't cover this. The hadiths about Al-Mahdi are very limited in our library, in comparison to Shias.

Hani

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 11:32:41 AM »
You know the Hadith we have that the trees and the rocks will talk and say "O Muslim, O slave of Allah, there is a Jew hiding behind me etc..."
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Taha

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 09:29:36 PM »
You know the Hadith we have that the trees and the rocks will talk and say "O Muslim, O slave of Allah, there is a Jew hiding behind me etc..."

Yeah, and that hadeeth seems very ... Wrong to me. It doesn't say anything about certain Jews fighting against Al-Mahdi. It just says that trees will tell us to kill Jews, which seems grossly Antisemitic and unacceptable. Hamas uses this Hadeeth to justify killing anti Zionist Jews, which I think is immoral and very wrong.

Is this Hadeeth even authentic?  And is there a context behind it?

Hani

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2014, 09:52:31 PM »

Yeah, and that hadeeth seems very ... Wrong to me. It doesn't say anything about certain Jews fighting against Al-Mahdi. It just says that trees will tell us to kill Jews, which seems grossly Antisemitic and unacceptable. Hamas uses this Hadeeth to justify killing anti Zionist Jews, which I think is immoral and very wrong.

Is this Hadeeth even authentic?  And is there a context behind it?

I do not know of its authenticity, but the point being that Muslim-Jewish relations will be at their worse.

Secondly, this is the end of times, a time of miracles and unbelievable events, we cannot possibly reject it for sounding strange.

Thirdly, the Jews mentioned here are not necessarily every regular Jew, rather those stubborn ones who lasted until the final days and decided to fight against the Muslims even after the clear arguments and signs have been realized.

Fourthly, singling out the Jews in that narration shows that God would not be pleased at all with them at that time, possibly because of horrible things they did and God does not do injustice, so if He decides to decimate all of them as he destroyed other nations before them is this not His own judgement and decision?

I add, Jews being in the hell-fire on judgement day also sounds anti-Semitic don't it? Truth is, it's not about anti-semitism rather about submission to God and having correct beliefs and heeding God's warning and accepting his guidance and all disbelievers shall be judged equally whether Jews or Hindus.

As for those who did not receive correct guidance or no guidance at all, Allah shall judge in his infinite mercy:

{And never would We punish until We sent a messenger.}

{Paradise is not [obtained] by your wishful thinking nor by that of the People of the Scripture. Whoever does a wrong will be recompensed for it, and he will not find besides Allah a protector or a helper. - And whoever does righteous deeds, whether male or female, while being a believer - those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged, [even as much as] the speck on a date seed.}

As for killing disbelievers whether Kitaabi or not, this is not allowed unless for self-defense, Hamaas just like any group has fanatics who don't understand the religion.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 10:06:44 PM by Hani »

Hani

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 10:04:32 PM »
Regarding the context, the narrations declare the context clearly:

لَا تَقُومُ السَّاعَةُ حَتَّى يُقَاتِلَ الْمُسْلِمُونَ الْيَهُودَ

[The hour shall not come to be until the Muslims do battle with the Jews...]

I say, this means there shall be a war and the Muslims will be helped by some of God's creatures and win.

It also says:

ثم يُسلِّط الله المسلمين عليه، فيقتلونه ويقتلون شيعته، حتى إن اليهودي ليختبئ خلف الشجرة أو الحجر

[Then Allah will allow the Muslims to fight him (meaning Dajjal), so they will kill him and his Shia(followers) that the Jew will even hide behind the tree and the rock...]

Meaning, those Jews will be a part of Dajjal's army, and they are the seventy or sixty thousand who will emerge from the lands of what is known as Iran today and join his army.

So as you can see, things are quite clear.

Taha

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2014, 02:10:34 AM »
^ Thanks for explaining the context.

As for "Jews in hell" being Antisemitic, the Qur'an says that the Jews, Christians, and Magians will have reward with Allah (s.w.t) so I don't think we can make a blanket statement against a whole group of people. The judgment for individuals is up to Allah (s.w.t), but as a group, the Jews will be rewarded according to the Qur'an.

Any hadeeth that contradicts the Qur'an is deemed inauthentic, even if it has a faultless sanad.

Wallahu alim.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 06:17:34 AM »
Rafidhi Mahdi is the spawn of the Majoos, of Yazgerd iii (last Persian Sassanian king), that is why his biggest hobby will be to slaughter Arabs left, right and centre and speak in Hebrew and even rule by the (abrogated!) law of Moses, the Thora. The Rafidhi Mahdi is indeed is a sadistic mass-murdering anti-Arab bigot. Check this out:
Take for instance Ali Al-Korani, a Lebanese Shia scholar who dwells in Iran/Qom. He wrote a WHOLE book (one of the most important books in regards to the Shia belief in the Mahdi in our time!) named ‘Asr Al-Dhuhoor’ (‘The Age of the Apparence’) where he included the following narrations himself:

TRANSLATION:

And on the authority of Imam Al-Sadiq, peace be upon him, who said: ‘Then he will head towards Kufa (Iraq) and descend upon her and spill the blood of SEVENTY tribes of the Arabs.’ (Kitab Al-Ghaybah of Al-Tusi, p. 284)

Al-Korani comments on the Hadith (because even he knows it’s too horrific and Anti-Arab): ‘What is meant here is that the Mahdi will spill the blood of those who deserve it from among those tribes i.e. his enemies and the Khawarij.’

Of course this is NOT what the Rafidhi hadith says! That’s just a watered down version of the actual text that makes no exception at all (especially if we take the other ahadith into consideration which all speak about an onslaught on the Arabs!). The hadith is clear, it says that the Rafidhi Mahdi will slaughter SEVENTY Arab tribes. Do you understand what that means?! It’s not like there are hundreds of Arab tribes out there, let alone thousands! Killing seventy Arab tribes is a genocide, it basically means to annihilate  all Arabs (a Zionist and Sassanian Majoosi dream). Can you now see how this monster (who is anything but the true Mahdi) is nothing but the MANIFESTATION of all those Sassanian Majoos and Jews of Madinah and other defeated enemies of the Ummah who created this monster (who is in real nothing but the Dajjaal) to take revenge from the Sahaba/Muslims and the Ummah of Mohammad?!

Taken from the following article:

http://gift2shias.com/2014/02/23/the-shia-madi-a-sadistic-mass-murdering-anti-arab-bigot/
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 06:25:02 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

lotfilms

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 06:41:40 AM »
Rafidhi Mahdi is the spawn of the Majoos, of Yazgerd iii (last Persian Sassanian king), that is why his biggest hobby will be to slaughter Arabs left, right and centre and speak in Hebrew and even rule by the (abrogated!) law of Moses, the Thora. The Rafidhi Mahdi is indeed is a sadistic mass-murdering anti-Arab bigot.

I thought you don't even believe that he exists?  ???

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2014, 11:37:39 PM »
Rafidhi Mahdi is the spawn of the Majoos, of Yazgerd iii (last Persian Sassanian king), that is why his biggest hobby will be to slaughter Arabs left, right and centre and speak in Hebrew and even rule by the (abrogated!) law of Moses, the Thora. The Rafidhi Mahdi is indeed is a sadistic mass-murdering anti-Arab bigot.

I thought you don't even believe that he exists?  ???

:-\ and I thought by know you should have grasped what the opponents kalam when they speak of the 12th Dajjal i.e. sayin he is a sadastic and Majoosi -Yahoodi saviour (the so caled 12th Imam). Let me try it this way:

- Muslims, Zaydis and all sane human beings do not believe in the most laughable story on earth i.e. the birth of the 12th Imam, Imam Al-'Askari had no son according to them. The story is so fake that wallahi one must be on drugs to believe it, it is so obviously fabricated that one must be deprived of an 'aql not to realise how the fabricators of the Rafidah made up stories to make their followers believe that Imam Al-'Askari had a son who grow up double, trice and what not the speed of other human beings (in fact without a few days he grew up like others in years ...) and that a mafia aka 4 (fallible) baabs (doors) where the only representatives of him who collected money (khums) in his name. The story is so retarded that Shia scholars themselves are thinking to rewrite the script (by mocking the current script):

MMuXw

HOWEVER, although a real 12th Imam named Al-Mahdi Ibn Al-'Askari never existed, yet there will be THE Dajjal at the end of time. He is HIDDEN, he is a Sahir pretended to have super natural powers, people will worship him (like Rafidah Mushrikeen who already ask 3aj 3aj/Rafidi Mahdi for Rizq, shifaa' etc.), he is the king of the Jews (and as you can read above, Ayatullat Rohani says that Rafidi Mahdi will have no issues with the Yahood), so he is in fact what the Rafidah believe to be the 12th Imam, he has almost all of the Rafidi Imam's traits, so the 12th Imam, the Dajjal, the Kisra of the Persian Majoos and King of the Yahood does exists in a way (manifasted actually by the Dajjal not a real 12th Imam since the 11th Imam never had a son).
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Furkan

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2015, 05:05:05 AM »
So, we can assume that the shii imam=jew messias= dajjal.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Ameen

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2015, 01:06:18 AM »
So, we can assume that the shii imam=jew messias= dajjal.

Well you can assume what ever you like. Since assumptions is what you believe in.

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2015, 02:43:44 AM »
Well you can assume what ever you like. Since assumptions is what you believe in.
But believing in a 12th saviour as a pillar of faith without any evidence is perfectly fine ? ???

Rationalist

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2015, 02:10:35 AM »
السلام عليكم

What is the Sunni view on this?

و عليكم السلام
We have ahadith similar to that, but I think its weak.

ن سليمان بن عيسى قال: بلغني أنه على يدي المهدي يظهر تابوت السكينة من بحيرة الطبرية حتى يحمل، فيوضع بين يديه بيت المقدس فإذا نظرت إليه اليهود أسلمت إلا قليلا منهم.

“Related by Sulaymān ibn ‘Īsā (رضي الله عنهما): I was informed that the Ark of the Covenant will emerge from Tabariyyah Sea through the efforts of Imām Mahdī. It will be placed before him at the Sacred House. When the Jews will see this (Ark), all of them except a few will embrace Islam.” (Ibn Hammad transmitted it in al-Fitan (1:360#1050); and Suyūtī copied it in al-Hāwī lil-fatāwā (2:83))

There is another ahadith in Sahih Muslim which states the Mahdi will  fight:
1) The Arabs (The Gulf States)
2) Sufyani (Levant (most likely terrorist groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS)
3) Persia (12er Shia Iran and Iraq)
4) Romans
5) Dajjal

Jaber bin Samra based on Nafi bin Otba reports that the Prophetصلى الله عليه وسلم said:" ...You will marsh against (or attack) the Arabian Peninsula and Allah will open (conquer) it, then Persia and Allah will open (conquer) it. Then, you will march against (attack) the Romans' land and Allah will open  (or conquer) it. Then, you will march against (attack) the Dajjal (Anti-Christ) (or Dajjal's land), and Allah will open  (conquer) it." Then, Nafi said (to Jaber): "O' Jaber, we will not see the Dajjal emerge until the Romans' land has been conquered (by Allah for the Muslims)." (Sahih Muslim and Ibn Majah)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 02:12:08 AM by Rationalist »