TwelverShia.net Forum

Fitna of speaking ill of muslims who have passed away

zaid_ibn_ali

Fitna of speaking ill of muslims who have passed away
« on: July 28, 2018, 02:12:24 PM »
Sadly the shia are obsessed with trying to expose the ‘sins/faults’ of the greatest generation of muslims that have passed away.
Filled with hatred & cursing of these muslims who spread Islam across so many lands.
Alhumdulillah I feel blessed to be able to be defending these muslims who have passed & on qiyamat I will not be addressed for cursing them or speaking ill of them.
InshAllah may Allah SWT accept as good deeds from those muslims who defend their honour & give benefit of the doubt to their muslim brethren who passed long before them.

iceman

Re: Fitna of speaking ill of muslims who have passed away
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 04:57:18 PM »
Sadly the shia are obsessed with trying to expose the ‘sins/faults’ of the greatest generation of muslims that have passed away.
Filled with hatred & cursing of these muslims who spread Islam across so many lands.
Alhumdulillah I feel blessed to be able to be defending these muslims who have passed & on qiyamat I will not be addressed for cursing them or speaking ill of them.
InshAllah may Allah SWT accept as good deeds from those muslims who defend their honour & give benefit of the doubt to their muslim brethren who passed long before them.

Since you've sorted yourself out and made yourself clear then you've got nothing to worry about. Be quite and go home. Go do something useful rather than lecturing others of how they should be. 😀

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 05:13:03 PM »
Since you've sorted yourself out and made yourself clear then you've got nothing to worry about. Be quite and go home. Go do something useful rather than lecturing others of how they should be. 😀

Why? When i can gain good deeds speaking good of muslims who passed before us & defend them from your slander?
InshAllah it benefits me in the akhira to speak good of those muslims who passed before us & protect them from your slander.

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 05:39:02 PM »

👍👍

وَالَّذِينَ جَاءُوا مِنْ بَعْدِهِمْ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَا بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَحِيمٌ

(Abdul Haleem)
Those who came after them say, ‘Lord, forgive us our sins and the sins of our brothers who believed before us, and leave no malice in our hearts towards those who believe. Lord, You are truly compassionate and merciful.’

-Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah 10

The verse is talking about those who come after both Muhajirin and Ansar.

By the way, we are not mu'min according to Twelver Shi'ism. So, the verse won't apply to us and those sahabahs... ;) What a pity!

iceman

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 08:41:36 AM »
Why? When i can gain good deeds speaking good of muslims who passed before us & defend them from your slander?
InshAllah it benefits me in the akhira to speak good of those muslims who passed before us & protect them from your slander.

Slander? Come on, you accuse Malik bin Nuwayrah of becoming an apostate and you can't even back that claim up.Most of all you accuse a SAHABI of apostate which is worse than slander. I've seen Mukhtar Al Sakafi being slandered and booed for what, for bringing the criminals who caused the atrocity of Karbala to justice.

I've never seen you say anything good or useful about Ammar or Abu Zarr, Salmaan, Muhammad ibn Abu Bakr etc. Companionship seem to evolve around just a few people for you.