Funny Shia posts from ShiaChat.com

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: Funny Shia posts from ShiaChat.com
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2015, 02:07:22 AM »

Check out this genius! Asking Allah directly is only 10% effective but if you use the Imam package it will boost it to 60-70%.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235019208-may-imam-ali-protect-you/?p=2653528

[ Who said the duas of the imams will always be answered? If thats the case dont ever dua, as we are all sinful being and clearly if you say our imams duas wont get answered, then there is no way yours will. So lets all drop dua-ing cause its pointless. :squeez:

The point is our imams are the means to Allah. They are the chosen perfect beings. I would be stupid not to beseech Allah on their behalf. While praying to Allah directly maybe 10% effective, using sinless beings will boost it up to at least 60-70%. Why do we ask our religious brothers and sisters to forgive us and pray for us? Because we deem them having a better face in front of Allah then us. Why walk when you have a car? ]

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Husayn

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2015, 05:37:35 AM »

They are akin to Christians who say that God cannot forgive us because we are imperfect and sinful, therefore we must accept Jesus as our Lord and Saviour, because he was perfect & sinless.

إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

sameer

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2015, 09:45:04 AM »
funnies post which i ever read

"According to the tradition, Imam Ali Ibn Abi-Talib said that at the End of Times and just before the return of the Mahdi, the Ultimate Saviour, a “tall black man (Barack Obamas height is 6'1) will assume the reins of government in the West (Obama came to power in 2008).” Commanding “the strongest army on earth (USA is the strongest army on earth),” the new ruler in the West will carry “a clear sign” from the third imam, whose name was Hussein Ibn Ali (middle name of obama is hussein) The tradition concludes: “Shiites should have no doubt that he is with us.”

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235030320-is-barack-obama-a-shia-will-us-help-imam-mahdi/

Poll: Will Barack Obama Help Imam Mahdi (as)?
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235028981-will-barack-hussein-obama-help-imam-mahdi-as/

Hani

« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2015, 10:55:44 PM »
^ That should make no sense from a Shiite perspective.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Rationalist

« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2015, 05:12:46 AM »
Lol! Check out post 13 of that topic.

Bolani Muslim

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2015, 12:01:45 AM »
One of the things I HATED about Shias (when I was one) was how compared to Sunnis, theirs no agreement on anything. What I mean is that they'll use ANYTHING in their arguments if it suits them. Although they're mostly laymen, I've noticed that often times either the higher Shia ulema will start to accept and use their arguments, or be quiet and say nothing to correct them so they aren't disheartened with Shiaism. The examples are endless (eg, Sunnis lied and made Khadija older then she really was, Fatima died at age 30, the Prophet had only 1 daughter, ect) compared to Sunni sites. Though this person took it to the extreme :p
Can anyone prove that Ayesha got married to the holy Prophet (pbuh) before debating her age? Who read the nikah?