TwelverShia.net Forum

Funny Shia posts from ShiaChat.com

Optimus Prime

Funny Shia posts from ShiaChat.com
« on: March 24, 2015, 01:59:05 AM »
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235028954-total-solar-eclipse-march-20th-2015/#entry2784249

Salam, Dear brothers and sisters.

On Friday 20th March 2015, a total solar eclipse will occur across the far Northern regions of Europe and the Artic. The longest duration of totality for this eclipse will be 2 minutes and 46 seconds as viewed off the coast of the Faroe Islands. This will mark the last total solar eclipse in Europe for over a decade. The next not being until August 12, 2026

A total solar eclipse will occur on Friday March 20, 2015. A solar eclipse occurs when the Moon passes between Earth and the Sun, thereby totally or partly obscuring the image of the Sun for a viewer on Earth. A total solar eclipse occurs when the Moon's apparent diameter is larger than the Sun, blocking all direct sunlight, turning day into darkness. Totality occurs in a narrow path across Earth's surface, and a partial solar eclipse will be visible over a region thousands of kilometres wide.

This will only happen if Allah wills. And if he wills, this will happen but why Allah knows. Maybe its a sign for the arrival/reappearance of Imam Mahdi a.s :'(.

What do you guys think??

W.Salam.

ROFL.

Optimus Prime

Re: Funny Shia posts from ShiaChat.com
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 02:00:38 AM »
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235029211-is-abu-dhar-equal-to-prophet-jesus-in-taqwa/

Hazrat Abu zar (as) is greater than hazrat esa (as) in taqwa not equal since he was a shia of ali hopefully that answered your question....

LMAO.

Khaled

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 02:07:42 AM »
So, a companion is greater than a Prophet of Allah?  Huh?

Shia of ali yes according to shia hadiths.....

Notice when the first guy questioned how one of the Companion's of Rasul Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم can be greater than a prophet, the second guy answered, that no, its not because he's one of Rasul Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم's companions, but because he was one of Ali رضي الله عنه's Shia.

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Optimus Prime

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 02:10:07 AM »
I know shocking.

Furkan

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 09:33:49 AM »
The first topic is just a troll.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

ahlebaitlover

• +0/-0
  • Love For the Sahaba is IMAAN!
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 06:59:00 PM »
The shias not only regard the Ali ra to be higher than the prophets but the also regard the non sahabis to be higher than the prophets. The twelve imams of the shias are seen as legislator of the shia religion.
Shukran
Syed Asad Ali

Furkan

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 10:05:49 PM »
Well we gotta be fair, there are shias on that topic, refuting that stupid topicstarter
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Optimus Prime

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2015, 10:19:26 PM »
Well we gotta be fair, there are shias on that topic, refuting that stupid topicstarter

True, I was actually going to mention that.

Khaled

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2015, 02:17:44 AM »
Honestly ya ikhwan, I just read this post and it really goes to show you just how Shi'as are taught to argue.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235027302-mataam/

Notice the OP is a Shi'i who asks what are the evidences for mataam.  So one of them reponds to him by quoting "evidences from Sunni sources."  So an agonstic replies by saying:

To me, it seems barbaric when practiced in the extremes, and idiotic when performed lightly. But that's my opinion.

So the Shi'i then goes on to respond by quoting from at-Tabari showing the Mothers of the Belivers رضي الله عنهن mourned the death of the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم and asking this rhetorical question (TO AN AGNOSTIC NON-MUSLIM):

Did the wives of the prophet perform idiotic actions?

Can these Shi'is really reach any lower level than this?  A Shi'i and a non-Muslim ask evidence/criticize a Shi'i practices, so their natural response is to quote "evidence from Sunni sources."

سبحان الله
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Furkan

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2015, 02:24:41 AM »
They act like robots.

“last words?”

Hadrami

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2015, 02:42:51 AM »
maybe that shia thinks the agnostic was really a sunni :D

Hani

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2015, 03:12:49 AM »
Hoho!! They do this a lot, what's even funnier is that a lot of times I've seen them quote Sunni sources against each-other in inter-Shia debates, it's funny as heck because it makes no sense.

As you said, this phenomenon shows that most of them are just parrots.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Rationalist

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2015, 05:19:45 AM »
Here is another funny one.

Imam (as) prophecies the Houthi army below and when our twelfth imam (as) confronts the Houthi army the Hasani Syed leader along with many soldiers of the Houthi army will accept imam e Hujjat (as) as their imam however there will be some stubborn zaidi soldiers that will refuse to convert.

Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) said By God, the Hasani Sayyed (the current leader of the Houthi army is a Hasani Sayyed his name is Syed Abdul Malik Houthi) will be knowing his leader (imam) but only to assure other people he will seek miracles. Four thousand Zaidi soldiers of Yemen (currently the whole of the Houthi army is Zaidi) belonging to the army of Hasani Sayyed will refute. They will be claiming Zaid the Martyr as their imam. Consequently Imam Mahdi will tell the Hasani Sayyed to persuade the Zaidi youths (meaning of Houthis is "the believing youth" and as we can see here imam (as) is using the term "zaidi youths") to surrender. Negotiations will last for three days but Zaidis wont budge. At last all of them will be annihilated. (Page 28, Qiyamat Al Sugra)

Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) said:

Keep silent and remain in your houses because no bad will affect you especially which will affect the rest of the people, and as long as the (revolutionary) Zaydites (Houthi army) will be as a front stead (barrier, or the actual definition of frontstead is the lawn in front of a house) between you and the Governments (Saudi Arabia, Sufyani (la), Egypt, etc)

Ghayba Al Numani Page 450

Here imam sadiq (as) is giving advice to the momins and Muslims on what to do when the sufyani (la) rises since the SHIAS will be in danger due to his killing spree. Imam (as) said let the zaidis (Houthi army) do the fighting for you as they will act as a buffer protection for the Mumineen and Muslims and that is the mercy of Allah swt. So the advice from MAULA Sadiq (as) is to stay in your homes and let the zaidis (Houthi army from yemen) do the fighting with Sufyani (la) and the other wahaabi countries.

Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) said:

Once Sufyani was mentioned before imam Sadiq (as) and He (as) said:

"He (Sufyani) will not rise except after the rising of the one in Sana'a (we can see from the current situation the Houthi army have taken over most of yemen and of course sana'a is the capital of yemen)

Bihar Al Anwar Volume 52 Page 245

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235029398-houthis-from-the-hadith-of-our-imams-as/

Aba AbdAllah

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2015, 11:36:38 PM »
Here is another funny one.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235029415-oh-shoot-this-is-a-new-one-for-me/

If someone is in real life debating you , then ask them why Soor e Al Ahzab Verse 56.

INN ALLAHA WA MALAIKATAHU YU SALLUNA ALAN NABI YA AYYUHAL LAZEENA AMANU SALLU ALAIHI WA SALLIMU TASLIMA

Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Nabee (Prophet). You who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation.

As per them Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is dead , then how is this possible Belivers and Angels sending Durood and Salaam on Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ?

I say if they believe Rasul Allah(pbuh) is alive, then why do they argue about his inheritance?

I also say durood is a prayer for rasul Allah(pbuh), so we can pray for him, even after his death. But in Surah fatiha we pray to God for our ownselves, that He helps us and guides us. So how can we transfer a prayer we made for our selves to  people who are dead?  That too about guidance, what kind of guidance after death? 

Hani

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2015, 12:39:52 AM »
^ I remember an aba Abdallah who was a Shia? That you?
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Hani

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2015, 01:17:01 AM »
Look at how they expose eachother's lies:

Umar Burnt Fatima's House According To Bukhari ?
Salam , I often see on shia website that this story is in Bukhari but sunni say it is not.
Could anyone screen a Bukhari book with this story for me ?

Thanks.

Oh God, now you made me go and look at SC threads, such a low standard of everything... You can find funny Shia posts by the thousands there.

I mean look at this discussion, subhanAllah:
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235029335-umar-burnt-fatimas-house-according-to-bukhari/page-2

Furkan

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2015, 01:42:48 AM »
Mohammed72, shiachat user says:

Stop cutting out that part of the quote its getting annoying and I seem like an idiot

I say: " you are an idiot indeed"

“last words?”

Khaled

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2015, 07:02:21 PM »
Here is another classic http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234977851-seeking-assistance-from-only-god/?p=2792147:

One (very hardcore) Shi'i is questioning the concept of tawassul through Anbiya/Awliya, and saying he believes we can only pray directly to Allah.  So notice how this Shi'i refutes him:

That 'twas sol (tawassul) was done by the the Sahaba this is not in question
 The question is why do these same Poeple who say sayed Omar/Abu baker were thier khalifat ( to them) do not question these people when they did it to save thier hide .

They do not have any arguments, all their arguments is literally anti-Mainstream Islam; even when discussing with each other they still "refer to Sunni sources."  :o

Hani

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2015, 08:33:06 PM »
Ignorant spam bots.

Furkan

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2015, 10:02:40 PM »
The force (sunnah) is too strong (attractive).

“last words?”