TwelverShia.net Forum

Funny Shia posts from ShiaChat.com

Farid

Re: Funny Shia posts from ShiaChat.com
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2015, 09:10:46 PM »
Amazing old thread about how Ali saved Jesus on the cross.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234954619-closedreviewimam-ali-saved-jesus/

Hani

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2015, 09:30:04 PM »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Suleiman

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2015, 12:16:42 AM »

I'm beginning to lose any shred of respect that I may have had for these people.

This is just plain ridiculous.

Are they deliberately trying to make themselves laughing stocks?

Optimus Prime

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2015, 01:33:25 AM »
Qa'im's post have some sense:

It becomes more true the more time I spend on this forum.

Yes, Ahlul Bayt is important. Yes, there were twelve Imams, and yes they were the Prophet's (pbuh) rightful successors, I cannot agree with this more. However, going one step closer with the 14 lights before their births, that Imam Ali (as) taught Angel Gabriel (as), that Imam Ali (as) was Adam (as) before he sinned, that he helped all of the prophets including Noah (as) and his ark, and all of these stories, in my opinion, are simply unreliable and do not comply with the Qur'an.

We've all read Nahjul Balagha, does Imam Ali (as) ever mention in ANY sermon, when he had helped the former prophets? Did he talk about saving Jesus (as) from the cross? Does the Qur'an talk about any of this? Even though Ahlul Bayt and Imam Ali is mentioned several times throughout the Qur'an, I agree with this, but we cannot find the Imam's name and the term "Ahlul Bayt" appears just once.

As Muslims we must give them their due importance, as the 12 Caliphs/Successors of the Prophet (pbuh), but we should not exaggerate further. This demigod status needs to stop.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2015, 01:36:16 AM »
Hani and Farid, this narration that's been quoted is fabricated right?

HADITH NUMBER 9:

ADAM [alayhi salaam] SEEKS INTERCESSION WITH THE PROPHET'S [salallahu alayhi wa sallam] NAME

I asked: "O Messenger of Allah, when were you [first] a Prophet?" He replied: "When Allah created the earth ‘Then turned He to the heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens’(2:29), and created the Throne, He wrote on the leg of the Throne: "Muhammad the Messenger of Allah is the Seal of Prophets" (Muhammadun Rasûlullâhi Khâtamu al-Anbiyâ'). Then Allah created the Garden in which He made Adam and Hawwa' dwell, and He wrote my name on the gates, its tree-leaves, its domes and tents, at a time when Adam was still between the spirit and the body. When Allah Most High instilled life into him he looked at the Throne and saw my name, whereupon Allah informed him that 'He [Muhammad SAWS] is the liege-lord of all your descendants.' When Satan deceived them both, they repented and sought intercession to Allah with my name."

farrukhkabir

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2015, 08:57:30 PM »
Lol,the name 'Ali (ra) saves jesus on the cross' makes me laugh   :P

Hani

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2015, 10:15:10 PM »
Hani and Farid, this narration that's been quoted is fabricated right?

HADITH NUMBER 9:

ADAM [alayhi salaam] SEEKS INTERCESSION WITH THE PROPHET'S [salallahu alayhi wa sallam] NAME

I asked: "O Messenger of Allah, when were you [first] a Prophet?" He replied: "When Allah created the earth ‘Then turned He to the heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens’(2:29), and created the Throne, He wrote on the leg of the Throne: "Muhammad the Messenger of Allah is the Seal of Prophets" (Muhammadun Rasûlullâhi Khâtamu al-Anbiyâ'). Then Allah created the Garden in which He made Adam and Hawwa' dwell, and He wrote my name on the gates, its tree-leaves, its domes and tents, at a time when Adam was still between the spirit and the body. When Allah Most High instilled life into him he looked at the Throne and saw my name, whereupon Allah informed him that 'He [Muhammad SAWS] is the liege-lord of all your descendants.' When Satan deceived them both, they repented and sought intercession to Allah with my name."

here
http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/articles/135329/ver2/ver2/engblue/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=184767
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Hani

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2015, 02:25:57 PM »
Thread from 2012 showing the appreciation of the Rafidah for Kamal al-Haydari back then : p
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234997881-who-are-the-rightly-guided-caliphs/

But then guess who writes in post #21???

Let me quote:
Miserable failiures??? Ok! Point taken. What was those miserable failiures???? Would you care to tell me??? Where there is success there is failure. I accept this common and general term. Now if you believe that there were failiures concerning Hazrath Ali's [as] Khilaafath then you must also accept that there were failiures regarding the Khilaafath of the others but you never bother to make any statement, as such, regarding the others never mind about mentioning in detail. Failiures??? You want to talk about failiure??? No problem! Why don't you mention those miserable failiures and back them up with a thorough explanation along with references and then also mention the failiures of the others??? If Imaam Ali [as] did give Bayath to the previous three then why did Hazrath Ali [as] turn down the position of Khilaafath, so easily coming on the third occasion, by rejecting this condition of accepting and working on Seerath Shaikhain [ra]???

Furkan

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2015, 06:23:27 PM »
Lol, i didn't even click on the link and I can geuss already who it is.... it's Ameen haha
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2015, 11:47:35 AM »

- Ali (as) saved Jesus (as) and other Prophets.
- Ali (as) is still saving  the lives of abandoned children locked up in rooms without food or water.

But...
He couldn't save the life of his wife and unborn child.

Arabismo

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2015, 08:31:39 PM »
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235030099-what-evidence-do-the-shia-have-for-the-existence/

Asked the Question
What evidence do the shia have for the existence of their Mahdi?

Sami II replied
the fact that you can ask such a question proves his existence, the mercy of :Allah swt.

An ant from the valley of the ants possesses more intellect than a Rafidhi - Fakhr Al-Din Razi

Hani

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2015, 10:09:13 PM »
http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235030099-what-evidence-do-the-shia-have-for-the-existence/

Asked the Question

Sami II replied
the fact that you can ask such a question proves his existence, the mercy of :Allah swt.

I say to Sami II, congratulations on believing in something without respectable evidence except your wishful thinking.

According to him,

Mercy of Allah = Mahdi.

How great is that?

Why isn't mercy of Allah = Prophet-hood?

Why isn't mercy of Allah = Nobody goes to hell?

Why isn't mercy of Allah = Mahdi having 313 reliable followers?

In conclusion, anyone can claim anything then say "The evidence is the mercy of Allah."

goodnight.

Hani

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2015, 10:47:58 PM »
Another Shiite member "Iskandarovich" says:

"As-Salamu alaykum

Even before I converted to Islam I had immense respect for Islam and muslims, Allah and His Book, the Quran.

Now I look back and I am so thankful for that because I believe that it was the first step to salvation.

Never exclude things beforehand."

His argument for the 12th Imam's existence is "don't exclude things beforehand."

I say to him as well: This can apply to anything, heck it can justify an atheist's views.

Shiite member "Right-seeker" goes on a long rant of unusable excuses. He says the Prophet (saw) said so, but we don't find this in the books of Islam, we only find it in the books of the sect that believes in this odd character, therefore this isn't evidence for anybody. That's like saying "The evidence that I am innocent is the fact that I say so."

Then he starts talking about the long lives of humans, who cares if X Y or Z lived long in the past? That doesn't mean your 12th Imam exists.

Even the Imam himself says in one of his narrations that if Allah were to give anyone a long life it would have been our Prophet (saw), at least nobody differs on his status and position, so why give a long life to an unknown individual who has no authority nor is there a consensus about him!? This opposes wisdom and intellect.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 10:50:00 PM by Hani »

Al Dukhan

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2015, 12:13:32 AM »
Indeed their posts used to be funny ! Bro hani you too visits there, & iam unaware ! Sad.

Hani

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2015, 10:14:20 AM »
I visit once like every 2-3 months when somebody reminds me of that forum. I don't have an account.

Al Dukhan

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2015, 01:33:51 AM »
^iam aware, can  understand bro, you used to be buzy here !

Furkan

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2015, 04:36:06 PM »
In this topic Sunnism is compared to shiasm by using google LOL.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235030364-the-shia-sunni-google-experiment/
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Hani

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2015, 09:15:08 PM »
In this topic Sunnism is compared to shiasm by using google LOL.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235030364-the-shia-sunni-google-experiment/

They dismissed it as a conspiracy of "Saudi Petrol Dollars" Haha... How easy it is to be a Shia, all you have to do is be blind.

Furkan

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2015, 09:34:23 PM »
HahahHahHH.

It's clear as daylight which path truly resembles Islam.

“last words?”

Hadrami

« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2015, 01:03:12 AM »

Asked the Question

Sami II replied

Wow, thats easy. Let's ask questions about Barney the purple dinosaur or mario bros or donald duck :D