TwelverShia.net Forum

did imam Abu hanifa said that zina is jaiz in Darul Harb?

Ahlus_sunnah

did imam Abu hanifa said that zina is jaiz in Darul Harb?
« on: November 02, 2016, 01:33:38 PM »
Assalamu Aleykum.Can any brother explain it for me plz?

Imam Suyuti writes:

الآية استدل بها أبو حنيفة على جواز الزنا بنساء أهل الحرب في دار الحرب  http://library.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?flag=1&bk_no=219&ID=444

ummahboard.com

Re: did imam Abu hanifa said that zina is jaiz in Darul Harb?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 03:11:33 PM »
http://www.aslein.net/showthread.php?t=5301

Brother you don't need to go into strange saying from any of the 4 mathabs and you should not need to go into topics like these.
Learn how to do the 5 pillars and leave issues like these until it occurs for you to learn it. But if you really need to know then go to scholars/Imams not on forums. There are hanafi web sites where you may get an answer as well.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 03:22:29 PM by ummahboard.com »

Husamah

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 07:53:13 PM »
Assalamu Aleykum.Can any brother explain it for me plz?

Imam Suyuti writes:

الآية استدل بها أبو حنيفة على جواز الزنا بنساء أهل الحرب في دار الحرب  http://library.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?flag=1&bk_no=219&ID=444
As Salamu ´alaykum wa RahmatuLlahi wa BarakatuHu brother, I fallow Madhhab Hanafi and I also study it, but frankly, I never heard that Imam Abu Hanifa said zina is ammissible in Dar al Harb! Anyway, zina is HARAM everywhere (for all four madhahib) in the Dar al Islam and also in the Dar al Kufr, because the Divine Law applies always and in every place. For a detailed response you can contact the respectable Mufti Ismail ibn Moosa Menk via e-mail, this is his address muftimenk@gmail.com . Wassalam wa baraka Allahu fik!
Praise be to ALLAH TA'ALA, on the Earth and in the sky, where shines all the splendor of His light and always exalted be His Name and His Magnificence. Glory to the Righteous the Mighty the Sublime the Bountiful the Great, may He be praised and honored in the best way and Amin always and everywhere.

omar111

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 12:41:55 PM »
Zina is not allowed but there is no hadd in dar ul harb.
”If someone does Zina in Dar ul Harb (land of war) or in the land of revolted people, there is no Hadd.” (Dur Mukhtar Kitab hudud)
Why? The fornication must be in dar al-Islam (in an Islamic country). The head of the Islamic state have no authority or power over dar al-harb (a country of non-Muslims) or dar al-baghi (a country that has rebelled). That is, he cannot apply the punishment of hadd there. 
If a punishment cannot be applied. It doesn’t mean it is allowed.Muta is practiced in Iran and Sunnis cannot apply the punishment there, but it doesn’t mean muta is allowed.