TwelverShia.net Forum

I want to become a Sunni...but which Sunni?

bla blu

Re: I want to become a Sunni...but which Sunni?
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2019, 06:13:54 AM »
The overwhelming majority (90%) of muslims are sunnis. So, it is natural to find diverse schools of thought among the ulema of the 90% than in the minority made up of the other sects. Difference in thoughts pertaining to fiqh and things isn't necessarily a bad thing; difference of opinion on complex matters that the scholars deal with is natural. They aren't mostly differing on core of Islam. It's the nitty-gritties and fiqh. The vast majority of the commoners and laymen among the sunnis are not even aware of most of the things mentioned in the original post. These are largely differences of opinion within the ulema or religiously learned circles (the divide between shia and sunni, on the other hand, is a divide across all commoners and laymen - e.g., in the fact that they go to different masajid; in the existence of completely new places of worship such as imambara/husseiniyat, shia temples etc.; they have completely different hadith literature, and as such essentially altogether different religions). MOST of what OP lists are simply over issues of fiqh and few over high-level aqidah issues that the sunni commoners do not generally delve into (ashari, athari, maturidi). This is not to say that there aren't deviated groups among sunnis, there are. But, the way OP blows the whole thing out of proportion and makes it into a "I can't decide which sunni to become" is sad to see.

There is quite a bit of hypocrisy on his part. Here is a good read for him that shows how diverse shi'ism is and has been despite being such a small religion: http://www.twelvershia.net/2013/06/28/the-sunnah-are-divided-and-the-shia-are-united/

But, all in all, it's actually funny. If different schools of thought and differences among the scholars of a sect is the criteria he follows to reach the truth, then he should just go ahead and become ahmadi. A new, very small sect/religion that perhaps has the least amount of school of thought and for obvious reasons of course. He might as well just open a new sect/religion with a handful of buddies as followers after sorting out every single points of difference among themselves and then call it the truth.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 06:25:53 AM by bla blu »

iceman

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2019, 09:34:35 PM »
When it comes to us they disregard facts and start making it out as if it's a big issue, as though it's a big deal. But what they put forward about us when you put the same forward about them then they'll come out with ifs and buts and start watering things down. It's shown as a big issue when it comes to us. But it's all normal and comes natural when it's them.

iceman

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2019, 09:42:05 PM »
See the arrogance of Mr hijab. The lack of attention and respect he's showing to the woman speaking to him. Ikhlaq? And also watch how Mr hijab is dodging questions by not answering. He's not even engaging. So now we know people on this site where they get it from.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DB0DaFurldGo&ved=2ahUKEwjH3cy888nmAhVPQ0EAHW2CBrEQwqsBMAN6BAgFEAo&usg=AOvVaw1-pRHjnVuVAO0NzOS_Gw4Z
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 09:47:20 PM by iceman »

Rationalist

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2019, 06:20:58 AM »
See the arrogance of Mr hijab. The lack of attention and respect he's showing to the woman speaking to him. Ikhlaq? And also watch how Mr hijab is dodging questions by not answering. He's not even engaging. So now we know people on this site where they get it from.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DB0DaFurldGo&ved=2ahUKEwjH3cy888nmAhVPQ0EAHW2CBrEQwqsBMAN6BAgFEAo&usg=AOvVaw1-pRHjnVuVAO0NzOS_Gw4Z

You again don't know the background they are coming from. Hijab said they go around calling Allah a liar. If Hijab showed them something they would further try to say that by dismissing the facts.

Rationalist

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2019, 07:33:44 AM »
In the name of Allah,

In Sunni Islam, people are not divided only the the four Madhabs,
The Jafari fiqh during Shaykh Mufid's time had more divisions. Then Shaykh Mufid requested Shaykh Tusi to unify it. It was Shaykh Tusi who unified the Jafari fiqh with his fallible guesswork. Then later his descendants ibn Idris again challenged that unification. Fiqhi differences will always exist. In fact, Islam in the first century had over 100 madhabs and not 4 or 8 like today. In fact, some of the fiqhi views of the 12er Shia actually trace back to the older madhabs among Sunni which no longer exist.

but by a far greater division: schools of Aqeedah. The major schools of Aqeedah in Sunni Islam are the Asharis , Maturidis, and Athari Salafis.
The Aqeeda of 12er Shia before Shaykh Saduq differed. Then Shaykh Saduq came and started his school of aqeeda. Then Shaykh Mufid was still not comfortable with this. He went to the Mutazilla and studied under them, and then started his own school. Later Shaykh Tusi didn't agree with Shaykh Mufid total Mutazilla approach and shifted some of the views of aqeeda.

Asharis and Maturidis regard Salafis as deviants, and not from the Aqeedah of Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jamaah, given they differ with them greatly on Tawheed and the attributes of Allah.

Salafis regard Asharis and Maturidis are deviants, and not from the Ahlus-Sunnah Wal Jamaah.
Shaykh Mufid wrote a whole book in disagreement with Shaykh Saduq. Then later Shaykh Tusi disagreed with Shaykh Mufid. These scholars disagreed what with each others guess work of what the Imams really believed.   

Then you get onto other groups, such as the Deobandis, Barelvis, who are often adopters of one of the four Madhabs, but differ greatly on ritualistic practices, such that many Deobandis regard Barelvis to be innovators and those who commit shirk.
Today you have Shirazis, and supporters of Waliyah faqih. Also, you have the likes of Nakshawani who is hybrid of doing taqiyyah and non-taqiyyah.  Then you also have Iraqi 12er SHia who are angry with Iran's interfere in Iraq.

You then have major divisions between Hanafis, who are often Maturidis, and Salafis, on the topic of even making Taqleed of a scholar or following a scholar entirely.
Yes even some 12er Shia believe that only the 12 imams can guide the ummah. They are against the concept of trusting other Syeds with khumms and leadership.

Khaled

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2019, 08:17:16 PM »
In the name of Allah,

Salamualykum brothers and sisters.

Assume i wanted to become a Sunni Muslim, how would i go about sifting through so many groups ardently opposed to one another? *snip*
Given the deep differences in Aqeedah, in sub-groups, and in following a Madhab, in this sea of confusion, how does anyone navigate around it?

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته,

This seems like a very strange questions to ask considering Islam (every version of it except Shi'asm) is the fastest growing religion in the world without a close second.  The 1.5 billion Muslims, ولله الحمد, pray in the same mosques, study together, and are united in more ways than the 100-200 million or so Shi'as.  The divisions between groups like Brevlis, Deobandis, Salafis etc are really only highlighted by extremists amongst Muslims, while the divisions between different Maraaji' (such as Fadlallah vs Shirazi vs Khaminei vs Sistani) is irreconcilable from the top down; meaning it is being propagated by the Maraji themselves.  This is not taking into consideration the seemingly different religions that Akhbarism and Usoolism are, or how Shi'as generally speaking, only visit Shia centers that cater to their demographics.

So الحمدلله, if one wants to be a Muslim, he doesn't have to become a student of knowledge and therefore, he doesn't have to pick a school to follow.  If he wants to be an extremists like some of the Deobandis, Brevlis, Salafis or all of the Shi'as and become a sectarian and disassociate from the rest of the Muslims, then I would definitely advise him to stay away such sectarians as they are the furthest thing away from Islam, the Sunnah, the Sahaba or Ahl al Bayt
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

muslim720

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2019, 12:54:53 AM »
Shaykh Abdurahman Hassan
Shaykh Abdul Haleem
Salafi Shaykh on IslamQA
Abu Khadeejah
Al-Albani
A Sunni Hanafi brother
Bro Hajji
Shamsi
Mohammed Hijab
Dawah Man
Shaykh Haytham al-Hadad

Are these the guys you follow. These must your Muftis now from whom you get guidance and wisdom shown by you on this site. Do this bunch represent the Ahle Sunnah globally now. May God help the Ahle Sunnah then.

If you don't understand sarcasm then may God help you.  Not only did you not get the sarcasm, which proves your low level of comprehension, but you proceeded to compound on your misunderstanding of my post by then attacking brother Mohammed Hijab as if discrediting him is the same as undermining the entire Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2019, 01:03:03 AM »
If you don't understand sarcasm then may God help you.  Not only did you not get the sarcasm, which proves your low level of comprehension, but you proceeded to compound on your misunderstanding of my post by then attacking brother Mohammed Hijab as if discrediting him is the same as undermining the entire Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah.

I didn’t attack anyone. Just pointing out facts.You're discrediting yourself by not engaging. Why bother to be at speakers corner in the first place if you're not going to engage and answer to what you're asked.

muslim720

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2019, 01:22:10 AM »
I didn’t attack anyone. Just pointing out facts.You're discrediting yourself by not engaging. Why bother to be at speakers corner in the first place if you're not going to engage and answer to what you're asked.

Rest assured, the amount of work Mohammed Hijab does for the religion in a month is more than your entire family has done in their entire existence.  He stood in the middle of an entire EDL crowd while being attacked physically.  One Sunni in the face of a sea of crowd.  For you lot, there is not masculinity among 313 of you to convince your scared one to come out!
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2019, 01:27:46 AM »
Rest assured, the amount of work Mohammed Hijab does for the religion in a month is more than your entire family has done in their entire existence.  He stood in the middle of an entire EDL crowd while being attacked physically.  One Sunni in the face of a sea of crowd.  For you lot, there is not masculinity among 313 of you to convince your scared one to come out!

Mocking ain't gonna get you anywhere. And nor will it effect me. What the hell was he doing in the middle of an EDL crowd in the first place. You know nothing about my family. Don't get personal.

muslim720

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2019, 01:34:11 AM »
Mocking ain't gonna get you anywhere. And nor will it effect me. What the hell was he doing in the middle of an EDL crowd in the first place. You know nothing about my family. Don't get personal.

How am I mocking?  I am stating facts!  Are you and your family involved in dawah?  If yes, name me your YouTube channel and the organization that you all are behind.  Mohammed Hijab has his own channel and is actively participating in iERA which has expanded beyond Europe to Africa, Australia and North America. 

And you will never understand what he was doing in the middle of an EDL crowd because your "guide" is a coward who does not know how to lead from the front.  Hence, explaining what he was doing there will only go over your head.

iceman

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2019, 04:56:43 AM »
How am I mocking?  I am stating facts!  Are you and your family involved in dawah?  If yes, name me your YouTube channel and the organization that you all are behind.  Mohammed Hijab has his own channel and is actively participating in iERA which has expanded beyond Europe to Africa, Australia and North America. 

And you will never understand what he was doing in the middle of an EDL crowd because your "guide" is a coward who does not know how to lead from the front.  Hence, explaining what he was doing there will only go over your head.

Dawah? My family and I don't have a heart as blackened as yours that we need to go around throwing dirt on others and end up getting filthy ourselves in the process. If you could explain what he was doing in the middle of EDL then you already would have done it. Putting yourself in the middle of the EDL or the BNP is nothing short of utter stupidity. And that's certainly no bravery.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2019, 01:22:14 PM »
Assume i wanted to become a Sunni Muslim, how would i go about sifting through so many groups ardently opposed to one another?
Become that Sunni, who believes that there is existence of something outside of creation. Not the one who denies of existence outside of creation, because that would put you in a very critical situation.

iceman

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2019, 08:30:25 PM »
Become that Sunni, who believes that there is existence of something outside of creation. Not the one who denies of existence outside of creation, because that would put you in a very critical situation.

Outside of creation, Ok. Outside where? Is there a specific area or place we're talking about? Does Allah have a structure, and shape or form? Can he be seen? Will he be seen? Don't shy away.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2019, 08:51:25 PM »
Will he be seen? Don't shy away.
Abu Basir said that he told Imam Sadiq (a.s): “I have been told that God will not take away anyone’s eyesight unless He grants him a reward in Heaven.” Imam Sadiq (a.s) said: “There is some thing there (in Heaven) that is even better.” Abu Basir asked: “What is it?” The Imam (a.s) replied: “It is seeing God’s face.”(Shia book, MISHKAT UL-ANWAR FI GHURAR AL-AKHBAR page 24, by Hassan ibn Fazl ibn Hassan Tabarsi)

We read in Shia book al-Mahasin” (p 60), and in “Musnad ar-Rida” (1/95):

101- عنه عن بكر بن صالح عن أبي الحسنالرضا (ع) قال من سره أن ينظر إلى الله بغير حجاب و ينظر الله إليه بغير حجاب فليتولآل محمد و ليتبرأ من عدوهم و ليأتم بإمام المؤمنين منهم فإنه إذا كان يوم القيامة نظر الله إليه بغير حجاب و نظر إلى الله بغير حجاب .

From Abul Hasan al-Rida (alaihi salam): Who wants to look at Allah without obstacle and Allah looks at him without obstacle, let him to befriend with family of Muhammad and be (far) away from their enemies, and follow Imam of believers from amongst them, (and if he would do that) in the doomsday Allah would look at him without obstacle and he would look at Allah without obstacle.

shia books “Sahifa sajadiya al-kamila”. That’s a book of prays that attributed to imam Ali ibn Hussain ibn Ali ibn Abu Talib[4th Shia Imam) (may Allah be pleased with all of them).

In the chapter “The Whispered Prayer of the Lovers ” we can read (On-line)

My God, place us with him whom Thou hast chosen for Thy nearness and Thy friendship, purified through Thy affection and Thy love, given yearning for the meeting with Thee, made pleased with Thy decree, granted GAZING UPON THY FACE, shown the favour of Thy good pleasure, given refuge from separation from Thee and Thy loathing.

Shia book, Sahifa Sajjadiya, In chapter “The Whispered Prayer of those asking for Mediation” you can read:

My God, I have no mediation with Thee but the tender acts of Thy clemency, nor any way to come to Thee but the gentle favours of Thy mercy and the intercession of Thy Prophet, the prophet of mercy, who rescued the community from confusion. Make these two my tie to attaining Thy forgiveness and let them take me to triumph through Thy good pleasure! My hope has dismounted in the sacred precinct of Thy generosity, my craving has alighted in the courtyard of Thy munificence. So actualize my expectation from Thee, seal my works with good, and place me among Thy selected friends, those whom Thou hast set down in the midst of Thy Garden, and settled in the abode of Thy honour, whose eyes Thou hast gladdened by gazing upon Thee on the day of meeting Thee, and whom Thou hast made heirs to the sure stations in Thy neighbourhood!

Sahifa Sajjadiya,  in chapter “The Whispered Prayer of the Abstainers” you can read:

لهِي فَزَهِّدْنا فِيها، وَسَلِّمْنا مِنْها بِتَوْفِيقِكَ وَعِصْمَتِكَ، وَانْزَعْ عَنَّا جَلابِيبَ مُخالَفَتِكَ، وَتَوَلَّ أُمُورَنا بِحُسْنِ كِفايَتِكَ، وَأَوْفِرْ مَزِيدَنا مِنْ سَعَةِ رَحْمَتِكَ، وَأَجْمِلْ صِلاتِنا مِنْ فَيْضِ مَواهِبِكَ، وَاغْرِسْ فِي أَفْئِدَتِنا أَشْجارَ مَحَبَّتِكَ، وَأَتْمِمْ لَنا أَنْوارَ مَعْرِفَتِكَ، وَأَذِقْنا حَلاوَةَ عَفْوِكَ، وَلَذَّةَ مَغْفِرَتِكَ، وَأَقْرِرْ أَعْيُنَنا يَوْمَ لِقآئِكَ بِرُؤْيَتِكَ، وَأَخْرِجْ حُبَّ الدُّنْيا مِنْ قُلُوبِنا كَما فَعَلْتَ بِالصَّالِحِينَ مِنْ صَفْوَتِكَ، وَالأَبْرارِ مِنْ خاصَّتِكَ بِرَحْمَتِكَ يا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِينَ، وَيا أَكْرَمَ الأَكْرَمِينَ.
My God, induce us to renounce it and keep us safe from it by Thy giving success and Thy preservation from sin. Strip from us the robes of opposing Thee, attend to our affairs through Thy good sufficiency, amplify our increase from the boundless plenty of Thy mercy, be liberal in our gifts from the overflow of Thy grants, plant in our hearts the trees of Thy love, complete for us the lights of Thy knowledge, give us to taste the sweetness of Thy pardon and the pleasure of Thy forgiveness, gladden our eyes on the day of meeting Thee with the vision of Thee, dislodge the love of this world from our spirits, just as Thou hast done for the righteous, Thy selected friends, and for the pious, those whom Thou hast singled out! O Most Merciful of the merciful, O Most Generous of the most generous!

In fact, Ali Zayn al-`Abidin constantly mentions looking at God in his Sahifah, examples:”

وَشَوَّقْتَهُ إِلىٰ لِقَائِكَ وَرَضَّيْتَهُ بِقَضائِكَ، وَمَنَحْتَهُ بِالنَّظَرِ إلىٰ وَجْهِكَ
“Made him yearn for the meeting with You, made him pleased with Your decree and granted him (the joy of) gazing upon Your face

وَلا تَحْجُبْ مُشْتاقِيكَ عَنِ النَّظَرِ إلَىٰ جَمِيلِ رُؤْيَتِكَ
“Place no veil to obstruct those who yearn from seeing  the beauty upon looking at you

وَشَوْقِي إلَيْكَ لا يَبُلُّهُ إِلاَّ النَّظَرُ إِلىٰ وَجْهِكَ
“My yearning for you shall not be quenched except after looking at your face

فِي الْقُرْبىٰ مِنْكَ، وَالزُّلْفىٰ لَدَيْكَ، وَالتَّمَتُّعِ بِالنَّظَرِ إلَيْكَ،
“Through nearness to you, proximity with you and the enjoyment of gazing upon You

iceman

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2019, 09:31:36 PM »
Abu Basir said that he told Imam Sadiq (a.s): “I have been told that God will not take away anyone’s eyesight unless He grants him a reward in Heaven.” Imam Sadiq (a.s) said: “There is some thing there (in Heaven) that is even better.” Abu Basir asked: “What is it?” The Imam (a.s) replied: “It is seeing God’s face.”(Shia book, MISHKAT UL-ANWAR FI GHURAR AL-AKHBAR page 24, by Hassan ibn Fazl ibn Hassan Tabarsi)

We read in Shia book al-Mahasin” (p 60), and in “Musnad ar-Rida” (1/95):

101- عنه عن بكر بن صالح عن أبي الحسنالرضا (ع) قال من سره أن ينظر إلى الله بغير حجاب و ينظر الله إليه بغير حجاب فليتولآل محمد و ليتبرأ من عدوهم و ليأتم بإمام المؤمنين منهم فإنه إذا كان يوم القيامة نظر الله إليه بغير حجاب و نظر إلى الله بغير حجاب .

From Abul Hasan al-Rida (alaihi salam): Who wants to look at Allah without obstacle and Allah looks at him without obstacle, let him to befriend with family of Muhammad and be (far) away from their enemies, and follow Imam of believers from amongst them, (and if he would do that) in the doomsday Allah would look at him without obstacle and he would look at Allah without obstacle.

shia books “Sahifa sajadiya al-kamila”. That’s a book of prays that attributed to imam Ali ibn Hussain ibn Ali ibn Abu Talib[4th Shia Imam) (may Allah be pleased with all of them).

In the chapter “The Whispered Prayer of the Lovers ” we can read (On-line)

My God, place us with him whom Thou hast chosen for Thy nearness and Thy friendship, purified through Thy affection and Thy love, given yearning for the meeting with Thee, made pleased with Thy decree, granted GAZING UPON THY FACE, shown the favour of Thy good pleasure, given refuge from separation from Thee and Thy loathing.

Shia book, Sahifa Sajjadiya, In chapter “The Whispered Prayer of those asking for Mediation” you can read:

My God, I have no mediation with Thee but the tender acts of Thy clemency, nor any way to come to Thee but the gentle favours of Thy mercy and the intercession of Thy Prophet, the prophet of mercy, who rescued the community from confusion. Make these two my tie to attaining Thy forgiveness and let them take me to triumph through Thy good pleasure! My hope has dismounted in the sacred precinct of Thy generosity, my craving has alighted in the courtyard of Thy munificence. So actualize my expectation from Thee, seal my works with good, and place me among Thy selected friends, those whom Thou hast set down in the midst of Thy Garden, and settled in the abode of Thy honour, whose eyes Thou hast gladdened by gazing upon Thee on the day of meeting Thee, and whom Thou hast made heirs to the sure stations in Thy neighbourhood!

Sahifa Sajjadiya,  in chapter “The Whispered Prayer of the Abstainers” you can read:

لهِي فَزَهِّدْنا فِيها، وَسَلِّمْنا مِنْها بِتَوْفِيقِكَ وَعِصْمَتِكَ، وَانْزَعْ عَنَّا جَلابِيبَ مُخالَفَتِكَ، وَتَوَلَّ أُمُورَنا بِحُسْنِ كِفايَتِكَ، وَأَوْفِرْ مَزِيدَنا مِنْ سَعَةِ رَحْمَتِكَ، وَأَجْمِلْ صِلاتِنا مِنْ فَيْضِ مَواهِبِكَ، وَاغْرِسْ فِي أَفْئِدَتِنا أَشْجارَ مَحَبَّتِكَ، وَأَتْمِمْ لَنا أَنْوارَ مَعْرِفَتِكَ، وَأَذِقْنا حَلاوَةَ عَفْوِكَ، وَلَذَّةَ مَغْفِرَتِكَ، وَأَقْرِرْ أَعْيُنَنا يَوْمَ لِقآئِكَ بِرُؤْيَتِكَ، وَأَخْرِجْ حُبَّ الدُّنْيا مِنْ قُلُوبِنا كَما فَعَلْتَ بِالصَّالِحِينَ مِنْ صَفْوَتِكَ، وَالأَبْرارِ مِنْ خاصَّتِكَ بِرَحْمَتِكَ يا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِينَ، وَيا أَكْرَمَ الأَكْرَمِينَ.
My God, induce us to renounce it and keep us safe from it by Thy giving success and Thy preservation from sin. Strip from us the robes of opposing Thee, attend to our affairs through Thy good sufficiency, amplify our increase from the boundless plenty of Thy mercy, be liberal in our gifts from the overflow of Thy grants, plant in our hearts the trees of Thy love, complete for us the lights of Thy knowledge, give us to taste the sweetness of Thy pardon and the pleasure of Thy forgiveness, gladden our eyes on the day of meeting Thee with the vision of Thee, dislodge the love of this world from our spirits, just as Thou hast done for the righteous, Thy selected friends, and for the pious, those whom Thou hast singled out! O Most Merciful of the merciful, O Most Generous of the most generous!

In fact, Ali Zayn al-`Abidin constantly mentions looking at God in his Sahifah, examples:”

وَشَوَّقْتَهُ إِلىٰ لِقَائِكَ وَرَضَّيْتَهُ بِقَضائِكَ، وَمَنَحْتَهُ بِالنَّظَرِ إلىٰ وَجْهِكَ
“Made him yearn for the meeting with You, made him pleased with Your decree and granted him (the joy of) gazing upon Your face

وَلا تَحْجُبْ مُشْتاقِيكَ عَنِ النَّظَرِ إلَىٰ جَمِيلِ رُؤْيَتِكَ
“Place no veil to obstruct those who yearn from seeing  the beauty upon looking at you

وَشَوْقِي إلَيْكَ لا يَبُلُّهُ إِلاَّ النَّظَرُ إِلىٰ وَجْهِكَ
“My yearning for you shall not be quenched except after looking at your face

فِي الْقُرْبىٰ مِنْكَ، وَالزُّلْفىٰ لَدَيْكَ، وَالتَّمَتُّعِ بِالنَّظَرِ إلَيْكَ،
“Through nearness to you, proximity with you and the enjoyment of gazing upon You

😊 I'm asking about your faith from your scholars and books, not mine. Or does your faith and belief eventually depend on us. You're still nervous, I can see that. Gosh are you that weak and afraid.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2019, 10:00:01 PM »
😊 I'm asking about your faith from your scholars and books, not mine. Or does your faith and belief eventually depend on us. You're still nervous, I can see that. Gosh are you that weak and afraid.
lol, you asked a question and you got a befitting response. Now either say that your Imams were Sunni or say that what uttered in there is blasphemous as per you. Dont be scared.

iceman

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2019, 10:42:58 PM »
lol, you asked a question and you got a befitting response. Now either say that your Imams were Sunni or say that what uttered in there is blasphemous as per you. Dont be scared.

Still frightened to discuss your belief. Have you got anything to show. I know you spend alot of time and energy to expose others, anything worthy among you.

muslim720

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2019, 12:02:02 AM »
If you could explain what he was doing in the middle of EDL then you already would have done it.

He had heard that a certain cuckold Shi'i imam in the UK was giving mut'ah handouts at an EDL gathering.  That's why!

Putting yourself in the middle of the EDL or the BNP is nothing short of utter stupidity. And that's certainly no bravery.

Check this bull$hit-tery!  When Imam Hussain (ra) goes to confront an army of 5,000 and in the process seals his own fate and many of his own innocent family members', it is bravery not utter stupidity or suicide.  However, when a brave Sunni brother goes to confront the EDL with one of his friends, it is "utter stupidity" and "certainly no bravery".

iceman

« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2019, 04:55:37 AM »
He had heard that a certain cuckold Shi'i imam in the UK was giving mut'ah handouts at an EDL gathering.  That's why!

Check this bull$hit-tery!  When Imam Hussain (ra) goes to confront an army of 5,000 and in the process seals his own fate and many of his own innocent family members', it is bravery not utter stupidity or suicide.  However, when a brave Sunni brother goes to confront the EDL with one of his friends, it is "utter stupidity" and "certainly no bravery".

"He had heard that a certain cuckold Shi'i imam in the UK was giving mut'ah handouts at an EDL gathering.  That's why"

No wonder he got the bashing of a lifetime. I told you that you come out with stuff but when questioned or asked to explain yourself you go all wonky.

"When Imam Hussain (ra) goes to confront an army of 5,000 and in the process seals his own fate and many of his own innocent family members', it is bravery not utter stupidity or suicide"

That's what the vast majority of the Ahle Sunnah Wal Jama'ah believe in along with the Shias.

"However, when a brave Sunni brother goes to confront the EDL with one of his friends, it is "utter stupidity" and "certainly no bravery"

Absolutely correct. You're spot on. Confronting the EDL on what? On bringing back the Islamic Caliphate or turning the whole of the UK to your Islam.