TwelverShia.net Forum

I want to become a Sunni...but which Sunni?

muslim720

Re: I want to become a Sunni...but which Sunni?
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2019, 12:21:18 AM »
No wonder he got the bashing of a lifetime.

Exactly!  And no wonder Imam Hussain (ra) and his family got slaughtered.  What was he thinking when he took his family to confront Yazeed?  Much like how Mohammed Hijab took his friend to confront the EDL!

Absolutely correct. You're spot on. Confronting the EDL on what? On bringing back the Islamic Caliphate or turning the whole of the UK to your Islam.

As I alluded to in the past, I would not waste time explaining bravery to cowards who cannot even assemble 313 men while numbering in millions.  You just won't get it.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2019, 03:21:17 AM »
Exactly!  And no wonder Imam Hussain (ra) and his family got slaughtered.  What was he thinking when he took his family to confront Yazeed?  Much like how Mohammed Hijab took his friend to confront the EDL!

As I alluded to in the past, I would not waste time explaining bravery to cowards who cannot even assemble 313 men while numbering in millions.  You just won't get it.

"Exactly!  And no wonder Imam Hussain (ra) and his family got slaughtered.  What was he thinking when he took his family to confront Yazeed?

Ask your scholars. They'll tell you. You're talking as though Hussain belonged to us. As though he was our personal property. You can't find the right and fit examples to give. Because you talk with grudge and respond by emotion. Relax. Don't get yourself in a twist.

"Much like how Mohammed Hijab took his friend to confront the EDL!"

Took his friend? What, he had only one friend. Well three rushed off to Saqifa to confront the Ansar. And two went off to confront the EDL. Not bad. Confront the EDL over what.

"As I alluded to in the past, I would not waste time explaining bravery to cowards who cannot even assemble 313 men while numbering in millions.  You just won't get it.

Oh I get it. You keep forgetting to mention those cowards who fled from the battle of Ohad abandoning the Prophet s.a.w and leaving him behind stranded. At least hijab is miles better than them. Why don't you compare hijab to them.

muslim720

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2019, 10:52:03 PM »
Took his friend? What, he had only one friend. Well three rushed off to Saqifa to confront the Ansar. And two went off to confront the EDL. Not bad.

Not bad, exactly!  We can get the job done in twos and threes.  Takes three to render the first, second and third "infallible" Imams (ra) helpless.  Takes two to confront the entire EDL and walk away relatively unscathed.

Woe unto those who claim to have leaders who know their hour of death with control over atoms and yet claim that their leaders had to be cautious for their lives.

Oh I get it. You keep forgetting to mention those cowards who fled from the battle of Ohad abandoning the Prophet s.a.w and leaving him behind stranded.

What is Ohad?  And which "cowards" do you speak about?  No matter what you say, it took three of them to render four of your "infallibles" (ra) helpless so if three "cowards" could do that to your four "infallibles" (ra), what does that say about your four "infallibles" (ra)?  Not much, huh!
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)