TwelverShia.net Forum

India Has Ended All Oil Imports From Iran

Mythbuster1

Re: India Has Ended All Oil Imports From Iran
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 08:24:51 PM »
Anti Iranians and anti Shia have something to celebrate then 😊

Good now they won’t have enough money to pay Shiite militias to kill Sunnis in Iraq and Syria.😂

iceman

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 07:28:47 AM »
Good now they won’t have enough money to pay Shiite militias to kill Sunnis in Iraq and Syria.😂

And what about Shia killings not just in Iraq and Syria but in Pakistan and Afghanistan as well 😊 What about those Sunni Militias, who are heavenly funded by the Saudis and other Gulf states, who not only kill Shias but also moderate Sunnis as well as non Muslims from other communities? 😊 This is where you'll come out with sarcasm or just divert the subject 😀

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 09:19:58 AM »
And what about Shia killings not just in Iraq and Syria but in Pakistan and Afghanistan as well 😊 What about those Sunni Militias, who are heavenly funded by the Saudis and other Gulf states, who not only kill Shias but also moderate Sunnis as well as non Muslims from other communities? 😊 This is where you'll come out with sarcasm or just divert the subject 😀

So these are the lies which you people make in order to justify the state sponsored terrorism against Sunnis.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 09:21:16 AM »

You love Iran and defend it whenever you see something negative about it, I don’t like Saudi regime and what it stands for to me they and Iran are 2 peas from the same pod.
Any other state that sponsors such activities I hate also.
You are a brainwashed liar who closes his eyes to atrocities committed by the Iranian regime.

Anyone killing other Muslims is WRONG wether it be pakistan or elsewhere, at least be a man and say the same for Sunnis instead of defending killer regimes from shia Iran.

You haven’t an ounce of truth or goodness in you to do that.😜

iceman

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 10:00:40 AM »
You love Iran and defend it whenever you see something negative about it, I don’t like Saudi regime and what it stands for to me they and Iran are 2 peas from the same pod.
Any other state that sponsors such activities I hate also.
You are a brainwashed liar who closes his eyes to atrocities committed by the Iranian regime.

Anyone killing other Muslims is WRONG wether it be pakistan or elsewhere, at least be a man and say the same for Sunnis instead of defending killer regimes from shia Iran.

You haven’t an ounce of truth or goodness in you to do that.😜

" I don’t like Saudi regime and what it stands for to me they and Iran are 2 peas from the same pod"

You don't like Saudi regime? Well you've never ever shown that. You don't like the Iranian regime because you're always quick to criticise and condemn them. But never nothing ever about the Saudi regime until someone mentions it. Only then you will say a few words just to cover your prejudice opinion about Iran.

"You love Iran and defend it whenever you see something negative about it"

And you HATE IRAN and are always ready and prepared to criticise and condemn it at every available opportunity no matter what. You never ever see anything positive about Iran and compliment it. For example Iran's support for the Palestine and the Palestinian people. And it's support for Hammas and Islamic Jihad who happen to be Sunnis. 😊😊😊
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 10:06:24 AM by iceman »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2019, 03:57:09 PM »
" I don’t like Saudi regime and what it stands for to me they and Iran are 2 peas from the same pod"

You don't like Saudi regime? Well you've never ever shown that. You don't like the Iranian regime because you're always quick to criticise and condemn them. But never nothing ever about the Saudi regime until someone mentions it. Only then you will say a few words just to cover your prejudice opinion about Iran.

"You love Iran and defend it whenever you see something negative about it"

And you HATE IRAN and are always ready and prepared to criticise and condemn it at every available opportunity no matter what. You never ever see anything positive about Iran and compliment it. For example Iran's support for the Palestine and the Palestinian people. And it's support for Hammas and Islamic Jihad who happen to be Sunnis. 😊😊😊

Why do I NEED to show you or any other person that I don’t like the Saudi regime? Are you some SPECIAL CHOSEN human being on this earth that I NEED to show the hatred to?..........Snap out of it you selfish little man.

Read the Title of the thread and you barged in with.......”anti Iran and anti shia have something to celebrate then”

Open up a thread on Saudi regimes excesses and stop CRYING.

Said it before and will say AGAIN for a dummy like you........Iran tried to create a Shiite crescent in the Middle East and sided with kafir from USA to help in Iraq and kafir from USSR to help in Syria and who were the targets?????? Come on it weren’t shiites was it?

All the millions of Syrian refugees and martyrs,all the millions of Iraqi refugees and martyrs as well as anywhere in the levant.........I should overlook that and support Iran because they may send a LITTLE help to Palestine and Hamas??? Lol😂😂😂 read the title of the thread Iran was helping Hindu India and the butcher of Muslims modi to get CHEAP oil, Saudis don’t give them cheap oil so what now? Does that mean Saudi regime is better??

You are a pathetic individual with a small mind defending killers.

iceman

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2019, 04:46:25 PM »
Why do I NEED to show you or any other person that I don’t like the Saudi regime? Are you some SPECIAL CHOSEN human being on this earth that I NEED to show the hatred to?..........Snap out of it you selfish little man.

Read the Title of the thread and you barged in with.......”anti Iran and anti shia have something to celebrate then”

Open up a thread on Saudi regimes excesses and stop CRYING.

Said it before and will say AGAIN for a dummy like you........Iran tried to create a Shiite crescent in the Middle East and sided with kafir from USA to help in Iraq and kafir from USSR to help in Syria and who were the targets?????? Come on it weren’t shiites was it?

All the millions of Syrian refugees and martyrs,all the millions of Iraqi refugees and martyrs as well as anywhere in the levant.........I should overlook that and support Iran because they may send a LITTLE help to Palestine and Hamas??? Lol😂😂😂 read the title of the thread Iran was helping Hindu India and the butcher of Muslims modi to get CHEAP oil, Saudis don’t give them cheap oil so what now? Does that mean Saudi regime is better??

You are a pathetic individual with a small mind defending killers.

"Why do I NEED to show you or any other person that I don’t like the Saudi regime? Are you some SPECIAL CHOSEN human being on this earth that I NEED to show the hatred to?..........Snap out of it you selfish little man"

Feeling embarrassed are we. 😊 No one said you need to show me or anyone else. You bang on constantly about Iran but never bother to say anything about the Saudi regime until mentioned. Just pointing out your double standards. 😀

"Open up a thread on Saudi regimes excesses and stop CRYING"

I don't need to open up anything. You're the ones constantly crying over Iran. And you mentioned that you don't like the Saudi regime just as you don't like the Iranian regime. You need to prove that by showing it and backing it up. Why have you started crying when put on the spot. Give the childish behaviour of yours and rest. 😊

"Said it before and will say AGAIN for a dummy like you........Iran tried to create a Shiite crescent in the Middle East and sided with kafir from USA to help in Iraq and kafir from USSR to help in Syria and who were the targets?????? Come on it weren’t shiites was it?"

Taliban formerly the Afghan regime and Sadam formerly the Iraq regime, do you know how many Shias they killed and for how long. Come on dumbo, don't be bias when it goes the other way around.
And Sipa e Sahaba, lashkar Jangvi etc do you know how many Shias they killed and for how long. Who started this and how long did it go on for till Shias decided to do something about it. And this is at a smaller scale. If Shia killings don't stop eventually the community will become sick and tired of it. What the hell do ypu expect. Chocolate and flowers.
Get your act together.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2019, 08:03:07 PM »
"Why do I NEED to show you or any other person that I don’t like the Saudi regime? Are you some SPECIAL CHOSEN human being on this earth that I NEED to show the hatred to?..........Snap out of it you selfish little man"

Feeling embarrassed are we. 😊 No one said you need to show me or anyone else. You bang on constantly about Iran but never bother to say anything about the Saudi regime until mentioned. Just pointing out your double standards. 😀

"Open up a thread on Saudi regimes excesses and stop CRYING"

I don't need to open up anything. You're the ones constantly crying over Iran. And you mentioned that you don't like the Saudi regime just as you don't like the Iranian regime. You need to prove that by showing it and backing it up. Why have you started crying when put on the spot. Give the childish behaviour of yours and rest. 😊

"Said it before and will say AGAIN for a dummy like you........Iran tried to create a Shiite crescent in the Middle East and sided with kafir from USA to help in Iraq and kafir from USSR to help in Syria and who were the targets?????? Come on it weren’t shiites was it?"

Taliban formerly the Afghan regime and Sadam formerly the Iraq regime, do you know how many Shias they killed and for how long. Come on dumbo, don't be bias when it goes the other way around.
And Sipa e Sahaba, lashkar Jangvi etc do you know how many Shias they killed and for how long. Who started this and how long did it go on for till Shias decided to do something about it. And this is at a smaller scale. If Shia killings don't stop eventually the community will become sick and tired of it. What the hell do ypu expect. Chocolate and flowers.
Get your act together.

Embarrassed? About what? Where did you learn English?😂
You are the one who claims that we hate Iran for no reason and I pointed out why I don’t like them and you comeback with this? 😂😂lol.

If you had ANY intelligence you can open another thread on Saudi atrocities and see for yourself how I would agree with you on a lot of Saudi regimes accesses, but you yourself have double standards when it comes to Shias and Iran.......you can’t fool me with your nonsensical vitriol.😉

Dumbo.......have you read the title of the thread? I guess not coz you are full of hate and must have love for India and the juice of cow piss I bet you drink the stuff hence avoiding India and instead are splitting hairs about Saudi. You’ve been fed lies and cow piss hence your constant lying and avoiding answering them when caught out.😜😉

Go on then produce the proof of how many shiites taliban killed, also saddam go on show us the proof I bet saddam killed more Kurds than shia but i bet you a million dollars they NEVER killed in the millions like Iran has done by helping ussr and USA, did taliban cause millions of Shiite refugees? Did saddam cause the same? Where were the boat load of refugees? Come on then I can bring the proof, can you? I bet you will go on a tangent instead bout something else and avoid answering like a slime bag you are.😜

Anyway DUMMY read this I can provide MORE articles from other sources on how Taliban cooperates with IRAN!!!!
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/talibans-best-fighters-being-trained-by-iran-bbzc68n3m
😂😂😂😂😂😂
What planet are you on iceman? I wonder if  you will still defend Iran still after being given evidence that the Iranian regime works with killers of Shias
😂😂😂😂😂

You must be one stupid fool!!

As for the terrorist groups you named they are organisations who are termed TERRORISTS, I or any other Muslim from Pakistan don’t and will NOT defend them and they deserve the full punishment of the law even including capital punishment by the state which the state has done and shown, the state of Pakistan doesn’t support or sponsor them unlike Iran does with its shia militias and hizbullat, the state of Pakistan looks after Shias on Muharram and defends them we the people of Pakistan would defend Shias from such heinous acts.........UNFORTUNATELY YOU CANNOT SAY THE SAME FOR IRAN OR YOURSELF because of the inner hate you have been bred since young.

Now get your act together and condemn what is wrong instead of defending the wrong.😉

iceman

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2019, 11:02:13 PM »
Embarrassed? About what? Where did you learn English?😂
You are the one who claims that we hate Iran for no reason and I pointed out why I don’t like them and you comeback with this? 😂😂lol.

If you had ANY intelligence you can open another thread on Saudi atrocities and see for yourself how I would agree with you on a lot of Saudi regimes accesses, but you yourself have double standards when it comes to Shias and Iran.......you can’t fool me with your nonsensical vitriol.😉

Dumbo.......have you read the title of the thread? I guess not coz you are full of hate and must have love for India and the juice of cow piss I bet you drink the stuff hence avoiding India and instead are splitting hairs about Saudi. You’ve been fed lies and cow piss hence your constant lying and avoiding answering them when caught out.😜😉

Go on then produce the proof of how many shiites taliban killed, also saddam go on show us the proof I bet saddam killed more Kurds than shia but i bet you a million dollars they NEVER killed in the millions like Iran has done by helping ussr and USA, did taliban cause millions of Shiite refugees? Did saddam cause the same? Where were the boat load of refugees? Come on then I can bring the proof, can you? I bet you will go on a tangent instead bout something else and avoid answering like a slime bag you are.😜

Anyway DUMMY read this I can provide MORE articles from other sources on how Taliban cooperates with IRAN!!!!
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/talibans-best-fighters-being-trained-by-iran-bbzc68n3m
😂😂😂😂😂😂
What planet are you on iceman? I wonder if  you will still defend Iran still after being given evidence that the Iranian regime works with killers of Shias
😂😂😂😂😂

You must be one stupid fool!!

As for the terrorist groups you named they are organisations who are termed TERRORISTS, I or any other Muslim from Pakistan don’t and will NOT defend them and they deserve the full punishment of the law even including capital punishment by the state which the state has done and shown, the state of Pakistan doesn’t support or sponsor them unlike Iran does with its shia militias and hizbullat, the state of Pakistan looks after Shias on Muharram and defends them we the people of Pakistan would defend Shias from such heinous acts.........UNFORTUNATELY YOU CANNOT SAY THE SAME FOR IRAN OR YOURSELF because of the inner hate you have been bred since young.

Now get your act together and condemn what is wrong instead of defending the wrong.😉

Rather than letting off such a tantrum based on cow piss or what ever other garbage your are fascinated with, just come out be straight and apologise to the Muslims (Shias and moderate Sunnis) along with all those humans that have been killed and the families and friends along with the community that have been effected by these Sunni Militias that are causing carnage and absolute mayhem around the world and who are giving Islam and Sunnism a very bad name. Just come out and apologise rather than getting yourself in a twist and accusing Iran of this that and the other.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2019, 11:58:13 PM »
Rather than letting off such a tantrum based on cow piss or what ever other garbage your are fascinated with, just come out be straight and apologise to the Muslims (Shias and moderate Sunnis) along with all those humans that have been killed and the families and friends along with the community that have been effected by these Sunni Militias that are causing carnage and absolute mayhem around the world and who are giving Islam and Sunnism a very bad name. Just come out and apologise rather than getting yourself in a twist and accusing Iran of this that and the other.

Apologise?😂😂😂😂😂 you have completely lost the plot.

Did I ever mention or hint that I support these terrorist groups who kill shia? NO!
I did say I CONDEMN them and their actions!!

On the other hand now that your bullshit cover of love of Iran has been EXPOSED ie helping non Muslims to kill Shias and helping terrorist groups like Taliban who then kill Shias and also helping shia militias and hizbullat to kill other Muslims you are asking me for an apology for the killers whom I condemn?????

Fasting is over mate......PLEASE do try to READ posts before making stupid insinuations based on your own hate and fear, come on be fair and do the same for the Iran regime, which I know you can’t because you love falsehood and killers of Muslims that is YOUR AUQAAD!!!

You definitely seem like you are high on something, I will put that down to cow piss.😂😂😂

Rationalist

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2019, 05:18:42 AM »
Anti Iranians and anti Shia have something to celebrate then 😊

12er Shia and Iran had strong relations with BJP to the point that even this site is blocked in India. I was shocked how India stabbed Iran in the back. There is nothing to celebrate. We all know Iran isnt stupid. Any destabalization of Iran will effect all the Gulf Countries and Pakistan.

iceman

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2019, 12:13:05 PM »
Apologise?😂😂😂😂😂 you have completely lost the plot.

Did I ever mention or hint that I support these terrorist groups who kill shia? NO!
I did say I CONDEMN them and their actions!!

On the other hand now that your bullshit cover of love of Iran has been EXPOSED ie helping non Muslims to kill Shias and helping terrorist groups like Taliban who then kill Shias and also helping shia militias and hizbullat to kill other Muslims you are asking me for an apology for the killers whom I condemn?????

Fasting is over mate......PLEASE do try to READ posts before making stupid insinuations based on your own hate and fear, come on be fair and do the same for the Iran regime, which I know you can’t because you love falsehood and killers of Muslims that is YOUR AUQAAD!!!

You definitely seem like you are high on something, I will put that down to cow piss.😂😂😂

"You definitely seem like you are high on something, I will put that down to cow piss.😂😂😂"

Let me address your last bit first because this seems more interesting than any bit of your post. You will put that down to cow piss, why cow piss? Well this definitely tells me you're familiar with cow piss. You must know about it otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it. 😅😅😅

All the terrorist groups be it Al Qaida, Taliban, Sipa e Sahaba, Lashkar e Jangvi, ISIS etc you name it all are Sunnis. They don't claim to be Sunnis but actually are Sunnis. Therefore bring a Sunni it is your responsibility as well as other Sunnis to come out openly, not when just questioned then mention slightly and jump back on the anti Shia wagon and focus on that fully. Show me threads which you've created to openly criticise and condemn the actions of these organisations and when and where Sunni community has openly distance themselves from them. This is what your admins and mods along with handful of individuals like you which they have let loose on such sites, to slander and abuse Shias and their faith, should be focusing on.

iceman

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2019, 12:20:33 PM »
12er Shia and Iran had strong relations with BJP to the point that even this site is blocked in India. I was shocked how India stabbed Iran in the back. There is nothing to celebrate. We all know Iran isnt stupid. Any destabalization of Iran will effect all the Gulf Countries and Pakistan.

Absolutely. I agree. Also I am no fan of the Saudi regime and what they get up to. But at the end of the day they are Muslims and therefore any regime change brought about in Saudi Arabia will only bring about more chaos in the middle east. I was no fan of the Saddam regime or the Qadaffi regime in Libya. But the regime change by force has only made things worse in Iraq and Libya. And they've been trying to do the same in Syria. I'm on not for or against anyone. I think rationally and as a Muslim and by being farsighted. I'm not bias, prejudice or brainwashed or anti this or that like certain individuals on this site.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2019, 06:38:55 PM »
Absolutely. I agree. Also I am no fan of the Saudi regime and what they get up to. But at the end of the day they are Muslims and therefore any regime change brought about in Saudi Arabia will only bring about more chaos in the middle east. I was no fan of the Saddam regime or the Qadaffi regime in Libya. But the regime change by force has only made things worse in Iraq and Libya. And they've been trying to do the same in Syria. I'm on not for or against anyone. I think rationally and as a Muslim and by being farsighted. I'm not bias, prejudice or brainwashed or anti this or that like certain individuals on this site.

Yes you are you support killer shah regime of Iran who have been massacring Muslims and Shias alike, I provided you proof so stop LYING we on this site know what kind of individual you are and biased and anti Sunni is what you exactly are.

iceman

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2019, 06:43:34 PM »
Yes you are you support killer shah regime of Iran who have been massacring Muslims and Shias alike, I provided you proof so stop LYING we on this site know what kind of individual you are and biased and anti Sunni is what you exactly are.

That response was to Rationalist. I was talking to him. So keep your nose out and only stick it where it goes. No matter what is said it's not going to make any difference to a brainwashed dude like you.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2019, 07:05:28 PM »
That response was to Rationalist. I was talking to him. So keep your nose out and only stick it where it goes. No matter what is said it's not going to make any difference to a brainwashed dude like you.

Just pointing out your HYPOCRISY you pathetic little man😂

iceman

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2019, 07:21:32 PM »
Just pointing out your HYPOCRISY you pathetic little man😂

A bias, a prejudice, someone who indulges in favouritism and an absolute hypocrite himself is pointing out my hypocrisy. 😀 You make me laugh. I could never take you seriously even if I wanted to. You're too funny. 😃😄😁😂😅

Mythbuster1

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2019, 07:31:07 PM »
A bias, a prejudice, someone who indulges in favouritism and an absolute hypocrite himself is pointing out my hypocrisy. 😀 You make me laugh. I could never take you seriously even if I wanted to. You're too funny. 😃😄😁😂😅

Yea a hypocrite iceman when confronted with EVIDENCE how Iran backs taliban and kills Muslims still thinks he is fair😂😂👍👍
A biased propagandist who lies .....”Umar said don’t listen to him” that’s our PATHETIC lil iceman 😂👍

You don’t have to take me seriously cos your a joke yourself as is proven😜👍