TwelverShia.net Forum

India Has Ended All Oil Imports From Iran

iceman

Re: India Has Ended All Oil Imports From Iran
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2019, 07:39:52 PM »
Yea a hypocrite iceman when confronted with EVIDENCE how Iran backs taliban and kills Muslims still thinks he is fair😂😂👍👍
A biased propagandist who lies .....”Umar said don’t listen to him” that’s our PATHETIC lil iceman 😂👍

You don’t have to take me seriously cos your a joke yourself as is proven😜👍

You're anti Shia. So how do I expect you to be fair and reasonable when it comes to Iran. 😊 Anything positive and useful about Shias? Surely there must be at least something. Just one thing? 😊 This tells what you are and what you stand for. Give me one thread, never mind that's too much to ask from your kind, give me one individual from you who have put one positive post about Shias or the Shia faith. Come on, the world ain't full of fools. We know your stance.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2019, 07:46:25 PM »
You're anti Shia. So how do I expect you to be fair and reasonable when it comes to Iran. 😊 Anything positive and useful about Shias? Surely there must be at least something. Just one thing? 😊 This tells what you are and what you stand for. Give me one thread, never mind that's too much to ask from your kind, give me one individual from you who have put one positive post about Shias or the Shia faith. Come on, the world ain't full of fools. We know your stance.

So Iran helps taliban who then kill shia.....is that anti shia?😂😂😂😂😂

You are PATHETIC and IGNORANT, infact in every correspondence with posters in here you have no answer but instead try and portray the posters as haters.😂

Infact you haven’t even addressed the blunder you made “Umar said don’t listen to him” instead going into tangents of how anti shia we are.😂

PATHETIC!

iceman

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2019, 12:06:42 PM »
So Iran helps taliban who then kill shia.....is that anti shia?😂😂😂😂😂

You are PATHETIC and IGNORANT, infact in every correspondence with posters in here you have no answer but instead try and portray the posters as haters.😂

Infact you haven’t even addressed the blunder you made “Umar said don’t listen to him” instead going into tangents of how anti shia we are.😂

PATHETIC!

Is there anything good or positive about Shias and Shiaism. Is there any thread or even post on here that shows Shias or Shiaism in a positive manner. Well if then this isn't anti Shia or Shiaism then you tell me what ANTI stands for and means. And I expect you to me honest and reasonable about Iran 😊

"Infact you haven’t even addressed the blunder you made “Umar said don’t listen to him” instead going into tangents of how anti shia we are."

Don't bring in irrelevant stuff. You do this all the time and everytime. Stick to what is being discussed. And focus on your own blunders. 😊😊😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2019, 01:08:16 PM »
Is there anything good or positive about Shias and Shiaism. Is there any thread or even post on here that shows Shias or Shiaism in a positive manner. Well if then this isn't anti Shia or Shiaism then you tell me what ANTI stands for and means. And I expect you to me honest and reasonable about Iran 😊

"Infact you haven’t even addressed the blunder you made “Umar said don’t listen to him” instead going into tangents of how anti shia we are."

Don't bring in irrelevant stuff. You do this all the time and everytime. Stick to what is being discussed. And focus on your own blunders. 😊😊😊

You are butt hurt I produced evidence of Iran siding with taliban it burst your lil bubble😂

Irrelevant? Again AVOIDING to answer for your blunders😂

PATHETIC!!

iceman

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2019, 12:35:25 AM »
You are butt hurt I produced evidence of Iran siding with taliban it burst your lil bubble😂

Irrelevant? Again AVOIDING to answer for your blunders😂

PATHETIC!!

Anything positive about Shias or the Shia faith and community? Come on, surely there must be something. Think hard 😀 This tells exactly who you are and what you are all about. And you are going to be just and fair about Iran? 😁

Mythbuster1

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2019, 11:37:14 AM »
Anything positive about Shias or the Shia faith and community? Come on, surely there must be something. Think hard 😀 This tells exactly who you are and what you are all about. And you are going to be just and fair about Iran? 😁

PATHETIC!

😂

Muslimah

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2019, 12:55:27 PM »
@iceman if Iran is such a good country why don’t you live there? Why do you live in a Western country?

iceman

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2019, 07:45:25 PM »
PATHETIC!

😂

Anything at all? Surely you must have come up with something by now. Even just one tiny little thing, if it's not too painful for you? 😊

iceman

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2019, 07:48:49 PM »
@iceman if Iran is such a good country why don’t you live there? Why do you live in a Western country?

Everything is subject to good and bad, right and wrong, praise or crticism, honour or condemnation etc. That's my point. What's your point on Iran and the Shia faith and it's community? Are we all bad and you all good? Stop talking like a kid.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2019, 08:43:28 PM »
Anything at all? Surely you must have come up with something by now. Even just one tiny little thing, if it's not too painful for you? 😊

No nothing at all, ESPECIALLY if you are a deranged fool regurgitating same old stuff even AFTER being shown proof.
You are like a broken record going round and round.

I know it hurt you after I shattered your myth about Iran, that they were/are helping Taliban, the killers of Shias.

Now your on a rant.

simply put.......YOU ARE PATHETIC!
😂😂👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2019, 08:51:56 PM »
Everything is subject to good and bad, right and wrong, praise or crticism, honour or condemnation etc. That's my point. What's your point on Iran and the Shia faith and it's community? Are we all bad and you all good? Stop talking like a kid.

The point is iceman......Iran isn’t good either it helps terrorists and kills Muslims just like Saudi........but you are such a foolish liar that you close your eyes to that fact and instead have a problem with Sunnis believing it.

A pathetic lil hypocrite

😂😂😂

Mythbuster1

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2019, 08:55:52 PM »
Iceman come to Birmingham uk I know an Indian shop selling cow piss in bottles and I thought of you maybe I can post you a bottle if you want, you seem to have problems with Muslims and not Hindus whom Iran has a good relationship with..........jai hind.

😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍😂😂😂

iceman

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2019, 10:35:14 PM »
No nothing at all, ESPECIALLY if you are a deranged fool regurgitating same old stuff even AFTER being shown proof.
You are like a broken record going round and round.

I know it hurt you after I shattered your myth about Iran, that they were/are helping Taliban, the killers of Shias.

Now your on a rant.

simply put.......YOU ARE PATHETIC!
😂😂👍

I didn't ask you about myself and what your thoughts are about me. I didn't ask you how highly you think of me 😊

What are your thoughts about the Shia community at large? Anything positive and constructive about them? Anything good and useful about them? 😊 Anything at all, no matter how little or small?

Still struggling 😊 This is how just and fair you are. You hold resentment and grudge. Admit it.

iceman

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2019, 10:38:32 PM »
Iceman come to Birmingham uk I know an Indian shop selling cow piss in bottles and I thought of you maybe I can post you a bottle if you want, you seem to have problems with Muslims and not Hindus whom Iran has a good relationship with..........jai hind.

😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍😂😂😂

COW PISS HEY! You seem to be very familiar with it. You talk about it as you know it. Has it worked wonders on you? Or how did you find it? You must love it that's why you're recommending it. 😀😁😃😄😂😅😆

Mythbuster1

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2019, 11:09:12 PM »
I didn't ask you about myself and what your thoughts are about me. I didn't ask you how highly you think of me 😊

What are your thoughts about the Shia community at large? Anything positive and constructive about them? Anything good and useful about them? 😊 Anything at all, no matter how little or small?

Still struggling 😊 This is how just and fair you are. You hold resentment and grudge. Admit it.

You didn’t ask but you make it out to be it’s only and your the one getting picked on just look at your self pitying posts and then you turn that full circle to Shias and how we pick on Shias without reading contents of the posts and replying accordingly.

I don’t need to tell you again and again like you need bottle feeding, I have friends CLOSE friends whom are shia and we get along brilliant as brothers even if we chat amongst ourselves of our differences it all comes back to we are brothers we are friends and I love them for the sake of Allah swt, and I swear by Allah swt NONE of them would chat the way you do, if they can’t answer or I can’t answer we look it up and learn if we talk about politics i.e Iran we go by the truth like I have been posting to YOU!.....if they answer like you and avoid the truth then how I react to YOU I would do with them, but Alhamdulillah Allah swt has blessed them with a brain and understanding something that you lack especially when confronted with HAQ!

You are just self pitying pathetic lil man with a very low iq, propbably without any friends either.😉

Mythbuster1

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2019, 11:16:27 PM »
COW PISS HEY! You seem to be very familiar with it. You talk about it as you know it. Has it worked wonders on you? Or how did you find it? You must love it that's why you're recommending it. 😀😁😃😄😂😅😆

Honestly I don’t envy your English writing skills at all......... “COW PISS HEY” 😂😂 I will put it down to the intoxicating properties of your sharbat😜👍
It’s your kinda drink just as much bull India talks about Pakistan and it’s propaganda against the Sunni Muslim state you do EXACTLY the same with Sunni Muslims as a whole but have NEVER said anything bad about Hindu India since it is ALLIED with Shia Iran, it must be that drink that makes you friends and defend them😉

iceman

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2019, 12:14:12 AM »
Honestly I don’t envy your English writing skills at all......... “COW PISS HEY” 😂😂 I will put it down to the intoxicating properties of your sharbat😜👍
It’s your kinda drink just as much bull India talks about Pakistan and it’s propaganda against the Sunni Muslim state you do EXACTLY the same with Sunni Muslims as a whole but have NEVER said anything bad about Hindu India since it is ALLIED with Shia Iran, it must be that drink that makes you friends and defend them😉

Don't worry about my English. Lets stick to the COW PISS that you're so fascinated with. Tell me your experience about it. Just stick to the subject for once in your life. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2019, 01:25:42 PM »
Don't worry about my English. Lets stick to the COW PISS that you're so fascinated with. Tell me your experience about it. Just stick to the subject for once in your life. 😊

Don’t touch anything haraam unlike you😊
If you like to talk about cow piss then go ahead I am sure they are selling bottle loads of it in Iran as trade,now that most of the world has stopped trading with Iran😂
It’s got HIDDEN benefits for you and Hindus you both have a connection there😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Muslimah

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2019, 05:38:49 AM »
I didn’t say anything childish. Yes there’s good and bad everywhere but you constantly defend Iran. Even Iranian shias hate the current government. I didn’t say anything about Shiism so why did you bring it?

iceman

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2019, 01:57:38 PM »
I didn’t say anything childish. Yes there’s good and bad everywhere but you constantly defend Iran. Even Iranian shias hate the current government. I didn’t say anything about Shiism so why did you bring it?

I constantly defend Iran. What about those who constantly criticise it? 😊 How come there's no word on this from you 😊