TwelverShia.net Forum

India Has Ended All Oil Imports From Iran

Muslimah

Re: India Has Ended All Oil Imports From Iran
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2019, 02:08:49 PM »
I constantly defend Iran. What about those who constantly criticise it? 😊 How come there's no word on this from you 😊
What do you want me to say to them🤦‍♀️? I’m against oppressors be it Shia or Sunni.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2019, 05:27:23 PM »
What do you want me to say to them🤦‍♀️? I’m against oppressors be it Shia or Sunni.

Sister he has been posted EVIDENCE of how Iran sides with terrorists like Taliban and shia militias that kill Sunni Muslims.........he is turning a blind eye to that and instead STILL defending Iran like a fool.

He is a TROLL, we mentioned Saudi is the same but he comes back with same old rgurgitating garbage to the point where he has no value in his posts no more the guy is a clown. 🤡

iceman

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2019, 06:14:52 PM »
Sister he has been posted EVIDENCE of how Iran sides with terrorists like Taliban and shia militias that kill Sunni Muslims.........he is turning a blind eye to that and instead STILL defending Iran like a fool.

He is a TROLL, we mentioned Saudi is the same but he comes back with same old rgurgitating garbage to the point where he has no value in his posts no more the guy is a clown. 🤡

And what about Saudi Arabia and those Gulf states? 😊 And anything positive, good and constructive about Iran. Why is Iran always put forward in a negative light. 😊

iceman

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2019, 06:18:34 PM »

The same blooming thing you say about me. And that is 'why do you constantly defend Iran'. Why do they constantly attack Iran  😊😊 Is that difficult 😊

Muslimah

Re: India Has Ended All Oil Imports From
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2019, 11:08:47 PM »
The same blooming thing you say about me. And that is 'why do you constantly defend Iran'. Why do they constantly attack Iran  😊😊 Is that difficult 😊
@mythbuster already said he hates the Saudi regime. He never defended them.
@mythbuster Please move to Saudi Arabia.
Are you happy now @iceman?

iceman

« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2019, 12:14:38 AM »

Nope. As long as the DOUBLE STANDARDS remain how can I be happy. 😊😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2019, 12:45:38 AM »
And what about Saudi Arabia and those Gulf states? 😊 And anything positive, good and constructive about Iran. Why is Iran always put forward in a negative light. 😊

Aren’t YOU the one who keeps banging on about sticking to the subject? Why are you such a hypocrite?
Read the title of the thread and answer accordingly instead of accusing people of hating Iran just for a title that is backed by news.
Honestly are you that thick headed!

Iran is ACTING negatively and proof was provided now stop acting like a Troll you hypocrite!

You want to talk about Saudi and gulf states then OPEN UP A THREAD iceman.......is it so hard to do that?
No one is gonna stop you and I for sure will not argue with you especially if you post truths about them and how they support terrorists infact I probably would agree with you.

You are like a crying baby who tossed his/her dummy out of the pram over Iran, the more you talk the more kiddish you sound.

Grow up.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2019, 12:51:17 AM »

He won’t be happy until I lie and say Iran doesn’t support terrorism, he really wants me to stoop to that level which he is on, astaghfirullah.

I don’t like Saudi regime and never have done I hate their war mongering especially against Iran, I would back Iran against Saudi regime I think any sane Muslim would, but this thick headed kid doesn’t get it and wants me to COMPLETELY and BLINDLY say Iran is error free as if it’s a divine nation.

This guy is on cloud cuckoo land.

Muslimah

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2019, 02:50:20 AM »
He won’t be happy until I lie and say Iran doesn’t support terrorism, he really wants me to stoop to that level which he is on, astaghfirullah.

I don’t like Saudi regime and never have done I hate their war mongering especially against Iran, I would back Iran against Saudi regime I think any sane Muslim would, but this thick headed kid doesn’t get it and wants me to COMPLETELY and BLINDLY say Iran is error free as if it’s a divine nation.

This guy is on cloud cuckoo land.
Shia Iranians would actually back Saudi Arabia that’s how much they hate the current government.

Muslimah

« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2019, 02:51:50 AM »
Nope. As long as the DOUBLE STANDARDS remain how can I be happy. 😊😊
In this thread I didn’t see double standards. He said multiple times he hates the Saudi regime and would side with Iran.

iceman

« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2019, 06:06:35 PM »
In this thread I didn’t see double standards. He said multiple times he hates the Saudi regime and would side with Iran.

I'm talking about you as well. And here it comes again to both of you. Anything positive, constructive, good and useful about Iran, the Shia faith and community?  😊 Hard isn't it. 😀

Mythbuster1

« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2019, 06:13:02 PM »
I'm talking about you as well. And here it comes again to both of you. Anything positive, constructive, good and useful about Iran, the Shia faith and community?  😊 Hard isn't it. 😀

Here it is again the crap emanating from your post, stick to the thread you hypocrite, on another thread your so on to sticking to topics but in here you want to hear anything but factual criticism of Iran.😂
How hard is it for a shia to digest the truth.😂😂

iceman

« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2019, 10:57:12 PM »
Here it is again the crap emanating from your post, stick to the thread you hypocrite, on another thread your so on to sticking to topics but in here you want to hear anything but factual criticism of Iran.😂
How hard is it for a shia to digest the truth.😂😂

Anything positive and good about Iran? There's plenty. But your obviously one sick individual when it comes to us Shias. 😀 Well carry on being sick and with your illness against us. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2019, 11:31:02 AM »
Anything positive and good about Iran? There's plenty. But your obviously one sick individual when it comes to us Shias. 😀 Well carry on being sick and with your illness against us. 😊

You are the sickest individual in here who supports terrorist nations who kill, maim and rape using militias, you won’t even condemn them EVEN after being shown proof!!!

You need a heavy dosage of truth to cure your illness.😜

Muslimah

« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2019, 12:50:03 PM »
What did I even say about Iran that got you triggered? I only said that you should move there since you defend it so much. Why do you keep bring up Shia faith? What does it have to do with this thread?

iceman

« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2019, 04:25:27 PM »
What did I even say about Iran that got you triggered? I only said that you should move there since you defend it so much. Why do you keep bring up Shia faith? What does it have to do with this thread?

"What did I even say about Iran that got you triggered?"

This is what you said in post #38,

"Yes there’s good and bad everywhere"

Now what's good about Iran? We've heard a lot about what's bad and negative about Iran constantly and always even from you.

Then you said,

"but you constantly defend Iran"

And I replied by saying "and what about those who constantly attack Iran, what are you going to say to them". Balance the argument by making it fair. Is that too much for you to do.

Then you said

"Even Iranian shias hate the current government"

Minority may be. But if it was majority then that would be the end of the regime. Those who govern Iran are supported by majority. Otherwise they wouldn’t be in government. Minority oppose. These individuals on this site are only anti Shia. So no chance of a fair and balanced argument from them or you it seems. 😊 It's not about Iran or the Shia, it's about the hate these individuals have by being brainwashed from day one. That's why they can't think fair and straight.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2019, 08:15:00 PM »

Now what's good about Iran? We've heard a lot about what's bad and negative about Iran constantly and always even from you.

Well WHY don’t you post what is good, instead of moaning and crying why everybody is negative on Iran........are you that simple?

Pathetic!

iceman

« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2019, 08:00:50 AM »
Well WHY don’t you post what is good, instead of moaning and crying why everybody is negative on Iran........are you that simple?

Pathetic!

"Well WHY don’t you post what is good"

Why, because you have just only been fed garbage about Iran 😊 Is that why. This is your opportunity to show that you are a just, fair and honest person. You dislike Iran and we know that. Now tell us what you like about Iran and what's good about it. 😊 I know this is a tough one for your kind 😀

Muslimah

« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2019, 11:34:59 AM »
"What did I even say about Iran that got you triggered?"

This is what you said in post #38,

"Yes there’s good and bad everywhere"

Then you said,

"but you constantly defend Iran"

And I replied by saying "and what about those who constantly attack Iran, what are you going to say to them". Balance the argument by making it fair. Is that too much for you to do.

Then you said

"Even Iranian shias hate the current government"

Minority may be. But if it was majority then that would be the end of the regime. Those who govern Iran are supported by majority. Otherwise they wouldn’t be in government. Minority oppose. These individuals on this site are only anti Shia. So no chance of a fair and balanced argument from them or you it seems. 😊 It's not about Iran or the Shia, it's about the hate these individuals have by being brainwashed from day one. That's why they can't think fair and straight.
You won’t ever be satisfied with anything I say until I become a Shia.
آپ ایران سے نہیں ہیں
So stop caring about Iran so much!

Mythbuster1

« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2019, 12:01:13 PM »
"Well WHY don’t you post what is good"

Why, because you have just only been fed garbage about Iran 😊 Is that why. This is your opportunity to show that you are a just, fair and honest person. You dislike Iran and we know that. Now tell us what you like about Iran and what's good about it. 😊 I know this is a tough one for your kind 😀

What kind of reply is that? Infact that reply alone shows how much you lack in thinking and how much you are looking for excuses to hate on people for no reason.😞

Me: why don’t you post what is good

Iceman: why? Because you have been only fed garbage about Iran, is that why?

What? is that your answer?........seriously?.......are you that obsessed with Iran?

No really what is your IQ??
😂😂