TwelverShia.net Forum

India Has Ended All Oil Imports From Iran

Muslimah

Re: India Has Ended All Oil Imports From Iran
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2019, 12:12:23 PM »
What kind of reply is that? Infact that reply alone shows how much you lack in thinking and how much you are looking for excuses to hate on people for no reason.😞

Me: why don’t you post what is good

Iceman: why? Because you have been only fed garbage about Iran, is that why?

What? is that your answer?........seriously?.......are you that obsessed with Iran?

No really what is your IQ??
😂😂
He reminds me of the deranged Hassan Allahyari and Yasir hobbit.

iceman

Re: India Has Ended All Oil Imports From
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2019, 12:42:36 PM »
You won’t ever be satisfied with anything I say until I become a Shia.
آپ ایران سے نہیں ہیں
So stop caring about Iran so much!

I'm not crying at all. And here is the proof 😀😁  All I've asked is if there is anything good, useful, positive and constructive about Iran and you can't even come up one single thing. Just pointing out what kind of person you are. 😊😊

iceman

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2019, 12:46:17 PM »
He reminds me of the deranged Hassan Allahyari and Yasir hobbit.

You are defiantly a person who holds a lot of personal grudge against Iran. And the proof is that you can't come up with one single thing about Iran that is good and useful. This proves your personal grudge. My job is to expose your nature and stance. Along with the others. Especially the buster kid. 😊😊😊😊

Muslimah

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2019, 01:21:19 PM »
You are defiantly a person who holds a lot of personal grudge against Iran. And the proof is that you can't come up with one single thing about Iran that is good and useful. This proves your personal grudge. My job is to expose your nature and stance. Along with the others. Especially the buster kid. 😊😊😊😊
Just because I didn’t mention anything good about Iran doesn’t mean I have “a lot of personal grudge against Iran”. The only thing that i truly despise about Iran is the government. You can’t expose shit. You only expose yourself and the hate you have.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2019, 03:14:41 PM »
Just because I didn’t mention anything good about Iran doesn’t mean I have “a lot of personal grudge against Iran”. The only thing that i truly despise about Iran is the government. You can’t expose shit. You only expose yourself and the hate you have.

This dumbo can READ our minds he knows (even after me posting saying I would rather side with Iran than Saudi) that we hate Iran......he just knows it I mean if he believes in characters who can tell the future and know when death will approach them, what is a little mind reading compared to that.😂😂👍

iceman

« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2019, 10:36:30 AM »
This dumbo can READ our minds he knows (even after me posting saying I would rather side with Iran than Saudi) that we hate Iran......he just knows it I mean if he believes in characters who can tell the future and know when death will approach them, what is a little mind reading compared to that.😂😂👍

"even after me posting saying I would rather side with Iran than Saudi"

So when are you going to side 😀😁😂

Mythbuster1

« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2019, 11:43:28 AM »
"even after me posting saying I would rather side with Iran than Saudi"

So when are you going to side 😀😁😂

I side today as Saudi and gulf countries are joining USA against Iran, it’s called bullying, do you want me to personally come to you and say it to your face?😂

Mythbuster1

« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2019, 12:19:48 PM »
I side today with Iran as Saudi and gulf countries are joining USA against Iran, it’s called bullying, do you want me to personally come to you and say it to your face?😂

iceman

« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2019, 11:49:04 PM »
I side today as Saudi and gulf countries are joining USA against Iran, it’s called bullying, do you want me to personally come to you and say it to your face?😂

OH YES PLEASE. Now you've said it yourself, lets see if you have the courage and the guts. 😀

Mythbuster1

« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2019, 12:20:23 AM »
OH YES PLEASE. Now you've said it yourself, lets see if you have the courage and the guts. 😀

It’s a metaphor dumbo, don’t get scared over some words, you might end up following sunnah of your superhuman atom moving last imam and go into hiding😂😂

iceman

« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2019, 12:42:05 AM »
It’s a metaphor dumbo, don’t get scared over some words, you might end up following sunnah of your superhuman atom moving last imam and go into hiding😂😂

"It’s a metaphor dumbo," 😊 Is that it, is that all you've got 😀 "don’t get scared" 😂 Scared? Think again! "last imam and go into hiding" He didn't flee from the battlefield abandoning the Prophet s.a.w and leaving him stranded 😂

Mythbuster1

« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2019, 02:45:19 PM »
"It’s a metaphor dumbo," 😊 Is that it, is that all you've got 😀 "don’t get scared" 😂 Scared? Think again! "last imam and go into hiding" He didn't flee from the battlefield abandoning the Prophet s.a.w and leaving him stranded 😂

Yes he FLED😂😂😂 and He is STILL in hiding 😂😂😂 no verse has been revealed of the runner😂😂you have to defend a fairytale superhuman who wet his chaddeys/pants when Sunnis came out to play.😂😂

The ones you say left prophet saw stranded.......are buried next to Him pbuh, together in life and afterlife.....Alhamdulillah.

You have NO comeback apart from repeating yourself again and again without a point.

They are utterly deaf, dumb, and blind; they can no longer recover.
(Al-Baqarah 2:18)

iceman

« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2019, 09:56:14 PM »
Yes he FLED😂😂😂 and He is STILL in hiding 😂😂😂 no verse has been revealed of the runner😂😂you have to defend a fairytale superhuman who wet his chaddeys/pants when Sunnis came out to play.😂😂

The ones you say left prophet saw stranded.......are buried next to Him pbuh, together in life and afterlife.....Alhamdulillah.

You have NO comeback apart from repeating yourself again and again without a point.

They are utterly deaf, dumb, and blind; they can no longer recover.
(Al-Baqarah 2:18)

"Yes he FLED😂😂😂 and He is STILL in hiding"

And what about those who fled the battlefield from the enemies of Allah and his Prophet s.a.w leaving the Prophet s.a.w behind abandoned and stranded. Any guts to comment on them 😀

"no verse has been revealed..."

No verse has been revealed that those who fled from the battlefield aren't and weren't cowards or can't be called cowards. No verse has been revealed thst they're no longer cowards or to be called cowards. Infact they're pardoned and put into the brave and courageous category. 😀 You can continue to play this what ever was you like. No sweat here mate. 

"You have NO comeback apart from repeating yourself again and again without a point"

The same applies to you. 😊

"They are utterly deaf, dumb, and blind; they can no longer recover.
(Al-Baqarah 2:18)"

This verse applies to your ancestors who were around when it was revealed. 😊😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2019, 01:22:00 PM »

And what about those who fled the battlefield from the enemies of Allah and his Prophet s.a.w leaving the Prophet s.a.w behind abandoned and stranded. Any guts to comment on them 😀

Yes......they are forgiven and the end result is they are buried next to Nabi sallalahu alaihewasalam together in life and after life.

“Allah did indeed fulfil His promise to you when ye with His permission Were about to annihilate your enemy,-until ye flinched and fell to disputing about the order, and disobeyed it after He brought you in sight (of the booty) which ye covet. Among you are some that hanker after this world and some that desire the Hereafter. Then did He divert you from your foes in order to test you but He forgave you: For Allah is full of grace to those who believe.”

— Qur'an, sura 3 (Al Imran), ayah 152[33]

You keep crying if you want and keep regurgitating the same repetitive argument.

No verse has been revealed that those who fled from the battlefield aren't and weren't cowards or can't be called cowards. No verse has been revealed thst they're no longer cowards or to be called cowards. Infact they're pardoned and put into the brave and courageous category. 😀 You can continue to play this what ever was you like. No sweat here mate. 

Answered above with the verse.......have you any verse for the last superman’s disappearance or any supermen atom moving imams?😉

"They are utterly deaf, dumb, and blind; they can no longer recover.
(Al-Baqarah 2:18)"

As yet still no verse from Quran from you or your ancestors to help with your fairytale story of the hidden superman who moves atoms.........I guess your ancestors were hoodwinked and you follow them blindly too.😊

Quran 5/104
And when it is said to them, "Come to what Allah has revealed and to the Messenger," they say, "Sufficient for us is that upon which we found our fathers." Even though their fathers knew nothing, nor were they guided?

Your fathers are being referred to here😉😊

iceman

« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2019, 02:03:43 PM »
Yes......they are forgiven and the end result is they are buried next to Nabi sallalahu alaihewasalam together in life and after life.

“Allah did indeed fulfil His promise to you when ye with His permission Were about to annihilate your enemy,-until ye flinched and fell to disputing about the order, and disobeyed it after He brought you in sight (of the booty) which ye covet. Among you are some that hanker after this world and some that desire the Hereafter. Then did He divert you from your foes in order to test you but He forgave you: For Allah is full of grace to those who believe.”

— Qur'an, sura 3 (Al Imran), ayah 152[33]

You keep crying if you want and keep regurgitating the same repetitive argument.

Answered above with the verse.......have you any verse for the last superman’s disappearance or any supermen atom moving imams?😉

As yet still no verse from Quran from you or your ancestors to help with your fairytale story of the hidden superman who moves atoms.........I guess your ancestors were hoodwinked and you follow them blindly too.😊

Quran 5/104
And when it is said to them, "Come to what Allah has revealed and to the Messenger," they say, "Sufficient for us is that upon which we found our fathers." Even though their fathers knew nothing, nor were they guided?

Your fathers are being referred to here😉😊

"Yes......they are forgiven and the end result is they are buried next to Nabi sallalahu alaihewasalam together in life and after life"

Forgiven for what? What was their crime or sin? 😊 Did Allah say that "you're forgiven so you are going to be put among the brave and diehard warriors" 😊

Being in authority and using that authority to have yourself put somewhere when you're dead according to your will and desire doesn't mean or prove anything.

"together in life and after life"

In life we know how they saw and treated him especially in his final days. And the after life doesn't depend on where you're burried. It depends on your actions and deeds 😊

"until ye flinched and fell to disputing about the order, and disobeyed it"

And this is not the only bit where they disobeyed 😊 There disobedience was seen later on. Especially in the Prophet's s.a.w final days 😊

"Among you are some that hanker after this world and some that desire the Hereafter"

So where do the ones who fled fit in 😊 Hanker after this world? 😊

"You keep crying if you want and keep regurgitating the same repetitive argument"

This is exactly what you do when it comes to Mahdi and his occultation 😊

"have you any verse for the last superman’s disappearance or any supermen atom moving imams"

Absolutely. I'll put it forward for you to enjoy. 😊

"I guess your ancestors were hoodwinked and you follow them blindly too" and "Your fathers are being referred to here"

I'll answer both in one go. I am a SYED. I know who my ANCESTORS and FOREFATHERS are. And I am proud of them. I know who I am. AND YOU? 😊😊😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2019, 05:59:15 PM »
"Yes......they are forgiven and the end result is they are buried next to Nabi sallalahu alaihewasalam together in life and after life"

Forgiven for what? What was their crime or sin? 😊 Did Allah say that "you're forgiven so you are going to be put among the brave and diehard warriors" 😊

Being in authority and using that authority to have yourself put somewhere when you're dead according to your will and desire doesn't mean or prove anything.

"together in life and after life"

In life we know how they saw and treated him especially in his final days. And the after life doesn't depend on where you're burried. It depends on your actions and deeds 😊

"until ye flinched and fell to disputing about the order, and disobeyed it"

And this is not the only bit where they disobeyed 😊 There disobedience was seen later on. Especially in the Prophet's s.a.w final days 😊

"Among you are some that hanker after this world and some that desire the Hereafter"

So where do the ones who fled fit in 😊 Hanker after this world? 😊

"You keep crying if you want and keep regurgitating the same repetitive argument"

This is exactly what you do when it comes to Mahdi and his occultation 😊

"have you any verse for the last superman’s disappearance or any supermen atom moving imams"

"I guess your ancestors were hoodwinked and you follow them blindly too" and "Your fathers are being referred to here"

I'll answer both in one go. I am a SYED. I know who my ANCESTORS and FOREFATHERS are. And I am proud of them. I know who I am. AND YOU? 😊😊😊

Muhajirs and Ansar are forgiven and who were the muhajirs?
Stop being DUMB you just get worse and worse.........where as your last marvel superhero is not to be mentioned the die hard warrior hiding in a cave hero😂

It PROVES they are buried next to the greatest man ever to walk this earth, again your minds gone numb and it’s turned you dumb.😉

I don’t know ANY great person in history that has his worst enemies buried next to him honestly even if they did the later generations would remove them, honestly you are really dumb.

You cannot or provide a good answer for that instead you are talking gibberish that doesn’t make sense........maybe that’s why Allah swt NEVER gave Shias any power or authority to rule the Muslim ummah for they would probably end up digging graves for the rest of history....even your last superhero is gonna dig up graves and punish the dead.😂😂😂 Dumb!

Alhamdulillah I am Muslim first and foremost who by checking ANY post in here has NEVER lied about anything regarding my deen.
You say you are a sayyid? Lol yet you lie “Umar said don’t listen to him” to keep a lie going based on whimsical evidence and also denying the fact your leaders who sit down with kaafirs like the Chinese who you accuse the Sunnis of, I know a real sayyid will never be a hypocrite someone who accuses others but will never blame himself.

Be proud as much as you want but you ain’t no real sayyid you are more of a moron than anything like a sayyid.....talk is cheap.😜

Iceman the proud man

“Thus does Allah set a seal over the heart of every proud, haughty one.” (Surah Ghafīr 40: 35)

“He refused and he was proud, and he was one of the Unbelievers.” (Surah al-Baqarah 2:34)

Mythbuster1

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2019, 06:04:12 PM »

Go ahead sure please do provide ANY verse for your last hidden superhero and don’t use Isa as’s example..........this I want to see from a sayyid.😂😂😂👍👍