TwelverShia.net Forum

Iran gunned down dozens of sunnis last friday

Adil

Iran gunned down dozens of sunnis last friday
« on: October 04, 2022, 02:06:03 PM »
At least 41 people were killed by the Iranian security forces in clashes that erupted last week in the city of Zahedan in the southeastern province of Sistan-Baluchistan, the Norway-based Iran Human Rights (IHR) NGO said on Sunday.

IHR accused the security forces of “bloodily repressing” a protest that erupted on Friday after prayers in Zahedan over accusations a police chief in the port city of Chabahar, also in Sistan-Baluchistan province, had raped a 15-year-old girl from the Sunni Baluch minority.

It said the identities of those killed had been confirmed by the regional NGO Baluch Activists Campaign (BAC). Iran says five members of the Revolutionary Guards were killed in Zahedan in what official media described as a “terrorist incident.”

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/middle-east/2022/10/02/At-least-41-killed-by-Iran-security-forces-in-Zahedan-clashes-NGO

Adil

Re: Iran gunned down dozens of sunnis last friday
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2022, 02:07:35 PM »
Iran’s Top Sunni Cleric Confirms Government Attack On Unarmed People

https://www.iranintl.com/en/202210024691

Soccer

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 08:15:21 PM »
I trust only Iran as in the ones standing up to oppressors, not the flimsy monafiq type Iranians, and it's allies news. That's my personal choice. Everyone else been proven to be liars.

If Iranians and Shiites don't support Khamanei (ha), they might be replaced by a people who will love God and prepare the way for the Mahdi (a) or it might result in the Haqah warned about in Quran with very few believers believing in the Mahdi (a) and most humanity destroyed failing the final test.

Dawood (a) faced hostility from his people out of envy, and may God guide Iranians to be not be like that.

May they love one another and be the light that Mahdi (a) the needs to work with in these dark times.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 08:18:37 PM by Soccer »
By the name of God, the (universally) Compassionate, The (extremely) Compassionate; for the unity of the Togetherness; Is their unity in the journey in the winter and summer. So let them Worship the Lord of this household. The one who fed them from hunger and gave them security from fear.

Adil

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2022, 01:38:46 PM »
You can always expect religious shias to reply and support terrorism against Muslims who don't belong to their sect. Cry about karbala all year round but regularly kill more people than the amount who perished at Karbala.

Soccer

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2022, 07:32:50 PM »
You can always expect religious shias to reply and support terrorism against Muslims who don't belong to their sect. Cry about karbala all year round but regularly kill more people than the amount who perished at Karbala.

If that's what you see from my reply, then, it's telling a lot about your type of propaganda. Your hate unfortunately probably knows no bounds in this regard.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 07:34:04 PM by Soccer »
By the name of God, the (universally) Compassionate, The (extremely) Compassionate; for the unity of the Togetherness; Is their unity in the journey in the winter and summer. So let them Worship the Lord of this household. The one who fed them from hunger and gave them security from fear.

Adil

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2022, 10:35:52 PM »
If that's what you see from my reply, then, it's telling a lot about your type of propaganda. Your hate unfortunately probably knows no bounds in this regard.

Yes that is exactly what I see. You gave no condemnation, you offered no dua for the deceased and you implied such news to be from liars. It's so obvious what's your take.

Oh shut up. You vile supporter of murderers, you have no standing to accuse anyone else of hate. Disgusting human being. I have never seen a people more hate filled towards normal Muslims and islamic figures than religious twelver shia. You pass over the killing of our brothers and sisters and then accuse us of hate. Filthy hypocrite.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 10:41:28 PM by Adil »

Soccer

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2022, 10:36:15 PM »
Yes that is exactly what I see. You gave no condemnation, you offered no dua for the deceased and you implied such news to be from liars. It's so obvious what's your take.

Oh shut up. You vile supporter of murderers, you have no standing to accuse anyone else of hate. Disgusting human being. I have never seen a people more hate filled towards normal Muslims and islamic figures than religious twelver shia. You pass over the killing of our brothers and sisters and then accuse us of hate. Filthy hypocrite.
The Quran says to investigate news before claiming it's true.
I do not know the reasons, but Quran says to be with truthful. If liars are going to always say things and you are going search the facts against the truthful ones, you are going to be accusing the truthful your whole life, and accusing them by liars and deceivers.

Let me tell you some facts. Hijaab in Quran is in two places. Surah Ahzab and Surah Noor. Both of them talk about Mohammad (s) being light of God.
But aside from that, both of them allude to women who are bothered and forced.

Hijab and modesty in Islam can be seen burdensome, but why did Quran enjoin it in the context it did. And both places warned about hypocrites disobeying Mohammad (s) and turning to other then his judgment.

Let me tell you something the west hides.  Almost every prostitute or sexual worker whether on a video showing stuff or just showing nudity in general and selling stuff regarding sex are FORCED.

There is a shadow government in my country (Canada), and no sexual worker trusts the supposed "sexual trafficking human right organizations", why is this the case? Per words of sexual trafficking human organizations, it's a misconception, that they can't trust cops or authorities or the organizations, but they must have heard that but not believed it, why is the case?

Why people sexually trafficked living double lives?

When so called human right organizations are not trust by all these women (99% of women in sexual work industry trafficked), why is this the case?

You really don't believe in Quran if you going to fight the majority of believers, over this issue.

I don't why they got killed, but I trust believers. Quran says not to trust confidently anyone but ourselves (ie. believers).

If they killed innocents, then they should make amends.

But right now Satan and his minions are desperate.

The west is controlled by rapists, sexual traffickers, child traffickers.

You won't even hear the truth about women here.  Go ask Native American Women what is happening, and they will tell you.

You chosen to trust the devil and his friends over believers.

I make my choice.

No one wants innocents killed, but there is a side that are deceivers, and there is a side that it is truthful.

God says to be with the truthful.

Remember the real battle is a battle of wits. There's a reason that Yahya head was given to a prostitute by the King that killed him and there's a reason Imam Hussain (A) reminded about that and that the skies cried blood over Nabi Yahya (a).

« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 10:44:03 PM by Soccer »

Soccer

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2022, 10:52:13 PM »
What is your view on Hijab?