TwelverShia.net Forum

What the Shiasm has brought you?

Abu Muhammad

Re: What the Shiasm has brought you?
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2016, 01:58:03 PM »
All is in the title.

Say what the shiasme has brought you, spriritualy , culturally,way of thinking, politically  etc...

It's an important thread because for me it's the moment to make an assessement .

I have discovered shiasme 1 year ago an many things has changed in my way of thinking.

Every one can talk in this tread.

It brought me the true religion of Islam and it's practice and not the additions/neglect of so called "rightful leaders a.k.a khalifates".

It brought me a FALSE religion of Islam and it's practices who claims that it is the Lutf of Allah that human is bestowed guidance via infallible imams whose function are to explain, elaborate Shari’a (divine law) for the people and clear up confusing things and events which may happen in each era whereas in reality, that function, for almost the entire history of this religion, are performed by fallible ulama'.

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2016, 09:18:17 PM »
All is in the title.

Say what the shiasme has brought you, spriritualy , culturally,way of thinking, politically  etc...

It's an important thread because for me it's the moment to make an assessement .

I have discovered shiasme 1 year ago an many things has changed in my way of thinking.

Every one can talk in this tread.

It brought me the true religion of Islam and it's practice and not the additions/neglect of so called "rightful leaders a.k.a khalifates".

It brought me a FALSE religion of Islam and it's practices who claims that it is the Lutf of Allah that human is bestowed guidance via infallible imams whose function are to explain, elaborate Shari’a (divine law) for the people and clear up confusing things and events which may happen in each era whereas in reality, that function, for almost the entire history of this religion, are performed by fallible ulama'.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وإذ ابتلى إبراهيم ربه بكلمات فأتمهن قال إني جاعلك للناس إماما قال ومن ذريتي قال لا ينال عهدي الظالمين 
صدق الله العلي الغظيم
ِAl baqara: 124: Allah told Ibrahim a.s. "I am making you an Imam to the people" and Ibrahim was infallible. You should read the Quran. Now you are a kaffir because you are not a mumin in Imams who are infallible when the Quran told you about Ibrahim a.s.[/size]
[الزمر 18]
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ
صدق الله العلي العظيم

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2016, 09:45:23 PM »

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
وإذ ابتلى إبراهيم ربه بكلمات فأتمهن قال إني جاعلك للناس إماما قال ومن ذريتي قال لا ينال عهدي الظالمين 
صدق الله العلي الغظيم
ِAl baqara: 124: Allah told Ibrahim a.s. "I am making you an Imam to the people" and Ibrahim was infallible. You should read the Quran. Now you are a kaffir because you are not a mumin in Imams who are infallible when the Quran told you about Ibrahim a.s.[/size]

Hahaha... now it's my turn to laugh. You just typed something for the sake of typing something.

What I said was Shia claims that human needs infallible imam to guide, explain, elaborate sharia, clear up confusion, etc. or else it goes against Lutf of Allah. And suddenly for more than 1,100 years, Shia rely on fallible ulama' for all those functions that I listed above. Don't you find that weird and irony?

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2016, 09:55:23 PM »

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
صدق الله العلي الغظيم

Hahaha... now it's my turn to laugh. You just typed something for the sake of typing something.

What I said was Shia claims that human needs infallible imam to guide, explain, elaborate sharia, clear up confusion, etc. or else it goes against Lutf of Allah. And suddenly for more than 1,100 years, Shia rely on fallible ulama' for all those functions that I listed above. Don't you find that weird and irony?
You are laughing not because it's funny, but because you are nervous and was surprised by what I had in the mystery box. Yes under your nose and your whole doctrine, we need Imams to guide us just like Ibrahim a.s. was an Imam and explained and elaborated his sharia. Opse. Second of all we don't rely on fallible ulama like the Sunnis do like sheep, they are scholars who have studied books all their lives who inform us of things we might not know as ordinary people.
[الزمر 18]
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ
صدق الله العلي العظيم

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2016, 09:59:55 PM »

You are laughing not because it's funny, but because you are nervous and was surprised by what I had in the mystery box. Yes under your nose and your whole doctrine, we need Imams to guide us just like Ibrahim a.s. was an Imam and explained and elaborated his sharia. Opse. Second of all we don't rely on fallible ulama like the Sunnis do like sheep, they are scholars who have studied books all their lives who inform us of things we might not know as ordinary people.

Are those scholars of yours infallible? If not infallible, it goes against the Lutf of Allah. Don't you see that?

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2016, 08:01:59 AM »

Are those scholars of yours infallible? If not infallible, it goes against the Lutf of Allah. Don't you see that?
Like I said, you are worse than a donkey I have to repeat it more than once. I told you our scholars and us follow ONE imam a.s. Our scholars are fallible and make mistakes. The only difference is that they spend more time in studying religion.

Seems like you are having quite a tough time trying to understand a simple statement.

I repeat what I said.

Shia claims that it is the Lutf of Allah that human is bestowed guidance via infallible imams whose function are to explain, elaborate Shari’a (divine law) for the people and clear up confusing things and events which may happen in each era.

However today (or even for the pst 1,000 years), Shia seek fallible people like Khamenei, Sistani, Shirazi, etc. to explain, elaborate Shari’a (divine law) and clear up confusing things. By not having infallible around to guide people, doesn't that goes against the Lutf of Allah as Shia claim?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 08:04:04 AM by Abu Muhammad »

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2016, 01:31:46 AM »

Seems like you are having quite a tough time trying to understand a simple statement.

I repeat what I said.

Shia claims that it is the Lutf of Allah that human is bestowed guidance via infallible imams whose function are to explain, elaborate Shari’a (divine law) for the people and clear up confusing things and events which may happen in each era.

However today (or even for the pst 1,000 years), Shia seek fallible people like Khamenei, Sistani, Shirazi, etc. to explain, elaborate Shari’a (divine law) and clear up confusing things. By not having infallible around to guide people, doesn't that goes against the Lutf of Allah as Shia claim?

Where do shia claim in is the Lutf of Allah that human is bestowed guidance? Show me from shia sources. Like I said you are worse than a donkey, because you see if you repeat things to a donkey they will start walking but you are a lost case. I will say this for the fourth time since you are worse than a donkey and don’t understand. Shia and Khamenei and Sistani may Allah lengthen their life, follow ONE imam a.s.  But since you are worse than a donkey you don’t get it do you? We seek them because they have dedicated their lives into studying the hadith and Quran to remind us of things that we might have forgotten or not known. You get it now? You probably didn’t because you are worse than a donkey.

You don't know that?! I can't believe that I talk to a Shia who doesn't know his own doctrine. Are you really a Shia or just A DONKEY?

Read this.

https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/leadership-and-infallibility-part-1

After you've done reading, please go back to my question above and answer it.