TwelverShia.net Forum

Iranian General Qasem Suleimani Reportedly Killed in Strike at Baghdad Airport

iceman

That’s news to me is that, I know bajwa went to Iran but not to learn about volunteer militias, we used Afghanistan for that we don’t need learning from others.

Please DO provide your sources.......otherwise your just spitting garbage.

Garbage is what you spit all the time. 😊

iceman

He was definitely known. So known that even some iraqis openly celebrated his death and oppressed syrians handed out sweets upon learning of his demise. I'm sorry you didn't know him but you aren't exactly the most aware person. The sunni world is happy about the death of this sectarian shia oppressor.

The protests against the Iranian regime had far more people lol. The protests in Iraq against the government had far more people. Who you trying to fool man?

If you think this terrorist doesn't need defending then go make an account on shiachat and tell them to stop wasting their time.

"He was definitely known. So known that even some iraqis openly celebrated his death"

Some Iraqis? How many? Iraqi parliament want US troops out if Iraq over this. Killing Sulaimani as such is a clear breach of international law and Iraq's sovereignty.

"and oppressed syrians handed out sweets upon learning of his demise"

Oppressed Syrians? Oppressed by ISIS. Qasim helped defeat ISIS along with Hizbullah. Americans, Europeans and the weak Arabs couldn't even dream of defeating ISIS.

"I'm sorry you didn't know him but you aren't exactly the most aware person"

Nobody knew him as a terrorist. And neither did America or you ever mention him as a terrorist. And neither was this put through congress. Because Trump knew he wouldn't get the approval from congress. Because Qasim wasn't a terrorist. He fought terrorists and saved the lives of many people. And avenged the deaths of many.

"The sunni world is happy about the death of this sectarian shia oppressor"

Not the Sunni world but the Sunni hate mongers along with Sunni terrorists. There's an element of your faith that breeds terrorists.

"The protests against the Iranian regime had far more people lol. The protests in Iraq against the government had far more people. Who you trying to fool man?"

Are you not watching the events in Iran, Iraq and lebanon. Do you get a good kick out of fooling yourself.

"If you think this terrorist doesn't need defending then go make an account on shiachat and tell them to stop wasting their time"

No need to. I love knocking skittles here. 😊

Mythbuster1

He helped defeat ISIS and other militant groups and militias. I know those groups were Sunnis. But they were a global threat to all. Those Sunnis that you so dearly speak of had a monstrous ideology and was an absolute threat to mankind let alone Shias and Sunnis. He was no terrorist and certainly wasn't labelled as a terrorist. Trump is a business man. He has no knowledge of politics and how to run a country.

Yes he was a terrorist ask the Syrians and the Sunni Iraqis.

You denying doesn’t change the facts.

😂

Mythbuster1

A post without sarcasm and silly smiley faces, you've certainly changed. What happened to you. 😊

Lol you still haven’t changed from producing garbage after garbage, I noticed you only commented on me, that says it all about your bull without evidence.

It’s inbred in you.👍😜

Mythbuster1

Just like the divine imarmite.........garbage.😂😂

Mythbuster1

Well please do forward ANY real evidence with your posts otherwise it’s just garbage, I know truth hurts you hence you have to LIE with your posts.

Iceman=wasteman

😂😂😂

Adil

😂

Tbf even many of the shia Iraqi despise this guy for his interference in their countries.

Mythbuster1

Tbf even many of the shia Iraqi despise this guy for his interference in their countries.

The only ones propping up this terrorist scum are the Iran loving takfiri shiites including a lying dimwit posting on here lying about Turkish friendship and general bajwa asking to learn about volunteer militias😂

iceman

The only ones propping up this terrorist scum are the Iran loving takfiri shiites including a lying dimwit posting on here lying about Turkish friendship and general bajwa asking to learn about volunteer militias😂

Alqaida, Taliban, ISIS, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Sipa e Sahaba, Lashkar e Jangvi, Lashkar e Teyiba, Boko Haram and many many more, Allah Sunnis 😊 So who's more involved in terrorism? The takfiri Sunnis 😊 And look who's talking.

iceman

"many of the shia Iraqi"?

Not seeing that anywhere in the world news 😊 Infact it's absolutely the opposite 😊

iceman

Just like the divine imarmite.........garbage.😂😂

Imamah is in the Qur'an. So you can call it what ever you like 😆

iceman

Lol you still haven’t changed from producing garbage after garbage, I noticed you only commented on me, that says it all about your bull without evidence.

It’s inbred in you.👍😜

You sound like you just bumped your head 😆

iceman

😂

I asked them and they said he wasn't 😂

Mythbuster1

Imamah is in the Qur'an. So you can call it what ever you like 😆

It’s not and you can’t defend it yes it’s garbage just like your posts.

Mythbuster1

You sound like you just bumped your head 😆

I’m not the one cutting my skull with knives or banging my head on a certain month and calling it a religious ritual😂

Mythbuster1

I asked them and they said he wasn't 😂

Just like you asked the Sunni ahlu sunnah scholars and posted their YouTube vids on here😂😂

iceman

Just like you asked the Sunni ahlu sunnah scholars and posted their YouTube vids on here😂😂

He was a Sunni 😆 Fantastic if he shares your opinion 😊 Engineered or disowned if he doesn't 😅

Mythbuster1

He was a Sunni 😆 Fantastic if he shares your opinion 😊 Engineered or disowned if he doesn't 😅

He is a Sunni 😆 fantastic if he shares your shia world view wether engineered or doctored or even if he is a nobody, anything will do 😂

Desperado😜

iceman

He is a Sunni 😆 fantastic if he shares your shia world view wether engineered or doctored or even if he is a nobody, anything will do 😂

Desperado😜

Nothing satisfies the appetite of a hate monger like you 😆 1400 years and still nothing against the Shias. We're minority but still scaring the wits out of you lot. 😅

Mythbuster1

Nothing satisfies the appetite of a hate monger like you 😆 1400 years and still nothing against the Shias. We're minority but still scaring the wits out of you lot. 😅

Everything a shia spits out from his foul mouth about Islam being hijacked by a few and then cursing and abusing them is hate itself brought on by myths and lies and yet the shiites haven’t made a dent on the 3 great khalifa who came after prophet pbuh they are still Alhamdulillah praised by billions for the last 1400 years to this day together with the ahle baith ra by the .........SUNNI!!

So your appetite for hate is still within you not us here kid I will break it down for you

Iceman hates/shia hates:
Saqifa
Sahaba first 3
Wives of prophet

Sunni hates:
No one

We get taught the Quran and sunnah when young
You get taught lies and hate and how Sunnis took over power😂

You are a minority and like I said before with majority of Sunni we say.......Alhamdulillah you are minority a weak lying minority that it’s a good laugh when we get to debate and discuss with Shiite jokers like you😂👍