TwelverShia.net Forum

Iranian Pres. Advisor: No one is allowed to propagate their sect or Madhab

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم

Special Advisor to Iranian President on the affairs of ethnic and religious minorities, Ali Younisy, said that no one is allowed to propagate their sect or Madhab beliefs. Speaking to FarsNews he said: "We do not permit any individual or a group to invite people to a sect or a Madhab..." He further stated: "Sects do not have the right to propagate or give Dawah and any illegal activity will be stopped but they have their citizenship rights".

So this regime of Wilayat al-Faqih send their clerics to Sunni Majority countries and majority Sunnis areas in Iran to propagate their beliefs but Iranian Sunnis are not allowed to the same in their own country.

The other day their sectarian and powerful Iranian Ayatollah, Misbah Yazdi, a member of 'assembly of experts', said that "Shia books should be promoted among the Sunnis so those of them with no prejudice accept the religion of truth".

Sources:

http://www.dw.de/%D8%B9%D9%84%DB%8C-%DB%8C%D9%88%D9%86%D8%B3%DB%8C-%D9%87%DB%8C%DA%86-%DA%A9%D8%B3-%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AD%D9%82-%D8%AA%D8%A8%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%BA-%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%82%D9%87-%DB%8C%D8%A7-%D9%85%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8%DB%8C-%D8%B1%D8%A7-%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF/a-17978948

http://www.dw.de/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AD-%DB%8C%D8%B2%D8%AF%DB%8C-%DA%A9%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%87%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%B4%DB%8C%D8%B9%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%A7%DB%8C%D8%AF-%D9%85%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D9%86%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%88%DB%8C%D8%AC-%D8%B4%D9%88%D8%AF/a-17504102

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Hani

We already know this...sadly

They come and print books and do preaching in almost all African Sunni countries, they do so in all Sunni east Asian countries, they do so even in Khaleej and Sham and Turkey... Yet we know that it is forbidden for a "Salafi" for example, to go to Tehran and give lectures on why Tashayyu` is wrong, and why Tawheed is important etc...

Even countries which Shia dominate, it is too dangerous to spread the words of truth in it..before my wife became Shia, she began to ask all her friends and teachers in Syria about Tashayyu`, their reply was mainly: "Stop talking about Shia! It's dangerous!" Because if the Kafir regime heard of this, they'd be jailed.

(Not to mention that they turned Ibn Taymiyyah's grave into a garbage area and people are too afraid to visit him as they'll get in trouble with the regime.)

May Allah crush falsehood and grant victory to the Qur'an and Sunnah.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

MuslimK

• +11/-0

(Not to mention that they turned Ibn Taymiyyah's grave into a garbage area and people are too afraid to visit him as they'll get in trouble with the regime.)

I remember watching a video of Shia Imami pilgrims, in Syria inside the Ummayad Mosque, where they were openly slandering and cursing Abubakr, Umar and Uthman (ra). I was shocked, man.

May Allah protect people of Islam from the people of Fitna and hate.

Ameen.

میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر

عطار نِیشابوری

Hadrami

I remember watching a video of Shia Imami pilgrims, in Syria inside the Ummayad Mosque, where they were openly slandering and cursing Abubakr, Umar and Uthman (ra). I was shocked, man.

May Allah protect people of Islam from the people of Fitna and hate.

Ameen.

Was it the one where indian shia women cursed the khulafa  in their language? They should say it in arabic if they were brave.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
Was it the one where indian shia women cursed the khulafa  in their language? They should say it in arabic if they were brave.

They were naming Abubakr, Umar and Uthman and using the words "Lanat" so I am pretty sure Syrians could understand what they were saying.

میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر

عطار نِیشابوری

Hadrami

They were naming Abubakr, Umar and Uthman and using the words "Lanat" so I am pretty sure Syrians could understand what they were saying.

I think the lady that stared at them in that video had a feeling, but can't be sure. We can't even tell what shia recite, they ruin Al Qur'an recitation. Imagine when they say a regular arabic word which can be pronounced so differently to the original.

Hani

I want to teach people to go near the graves of Ahlul-Bayt and curse them and spit on them openly. I wonder then if the Rafidah will want to be "united" with me and I wonder if they'll preach about "unity". Maybe then they'll kinda get an idea of how we feel when the beloved followers of Muhammad (saw) are cursed.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear