TwelverShia.net Forum

Iraqi Army Soldiers Pose with Yasir Habib Book

MuslimOnly

Iraqi Army Soldiers Pose with Yasir Habib Book
« on: December 21, 2015, 08:15:31 PM »

Soldiers from the US and Iranian backed Shia Iraqi army posing proudly with copies of "Immorality: The Other Face of Aisha". A vile disgusting book seeking to cast the beloved wife of the Prophet salAllahu 'alayhi wasallam as a cunning temptress and serial fornicator.

The book is written by the famous Shi'ite hate preacher Yasir AlHabib, based in London under the auspices of the UK government who granted him amnesty after his imprisonment in Kuwait for sectarianism and hate speech. Here, he also runs a TV channel in which he and his hosts regularly curse the companions and the Prophet's wives spreading hate and vile sectarianism while openly encouraging terrorist acts such as the bombing of Sunni mosques.

Although many Shi'ites attempt to distance themselves from AlHabib's hateful rhetoric, in the book he draws his conclusions from classical Shi'ite works, thus in fact reflecting the mainstream Shia view towards Aisha (ra). It is the very same rhetoric spouted by the Shi'ite clergy of hate preachers from London to Dearborn to Karbala.

The only difference between AlHabib and Shi'ite apologists is his abandonment of 'taqiyya' a religiously mandated form of concealment in which one is obligated to hide their true beliefs. Taqiyya plays an integral part of the Shi'ite belief system.

While Sunnis are the most vociferous in condemning terrorist acts of their own, being the most outspoken against lunatic groups such as ISIS who kill innocent Sunnis and Shia alike, you will be hard pressed to ever find the Shia condemning their own.

Never will you see them condemning Shia death squads in Iraq responsible for the murder of thousands upon thousands simply for their faith, nor of the Iranian regime's oppression and murder of Sunnis in Iran simply for preaching their beliefs, nor will they condemn rather they will side with Bashar the mass murdering butcherer of over a quarter of a million people fully supported physically, militarily and financially by the Shia powers in the region.

The Shia are masters of deflection tactics and they along with their ignorant fooled Sunni buddies pull out the sectarianism card and throw out allegations of being a terrorist/ISIS supporter to anyone who dares question their beliefs or uncovers their unfathomable number of hypocrisies while never addressing the topic itself.

Hypocrite Shi'ite preachers such as Ammar Nakhshwani and Muhammad Al-Hilli now try to link Sunni scholars like Ibn Taymiyyah to extremism and takfeer as the basis of groups such as ISIS.

However they deftly avoid talking about the mass takfeer the twelver Shia religion makes on the entirety of the Muslim Ummah for their rejection of the fictional concept of Imamate which forms the foundation of Shi'ite hatred and murder of Sunnis in Iraq and Syria, not to mention the mass murdering role their awaited messiah will play once he emerges. There is also a deeply theological rooted hatred for Syrians specifically in Shi'ite theology and this too has fueled sectarian killing.

So now, we openly have soldiers of a government army espousing hate speech and anti-Sunni rhetoric while having at their disposal the weaponry and training to kill burn and destroy. Are we going to see the Shia speak out against this murderous Sectarianism which they always have reserved for Sunnis?

I'm not holding my breath...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 08:19:08 PM by MuslimOnly »

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: Iraqi Army Soldiers Pose with Yasir Habib Book
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 01:55:59 AM »
It's rather ironic Rafidah, especially from Iraq, say the insurgency was created by the US. They forget their shia miitia death squads were put in power by the U.S. Nevertheless, Yasser Al Habib is not new. He unlike other rafidah are honest in their creed. Yasser Al habib's hypocrisy is that he added "May Allah honor her" after Queen Elizabeth, the same woman who praised the murtad Salman Rushie and his book "The Satanic verses"
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

Ijtaba

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 03:23:43 PM »
Salaam.

I being Shia condemn Yasir Habib's evil book on Ummul Momineen Hadhrat Aisha (r.a). In defense of Hadhrat Aisha (r.a) I would present following verses from Al-Quran which I guess is enough for everyone to know that ALLAH (SWT) has protected her (r.a) from the evil things mentioned by Yasir Habib.

Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honorable. Surah an-Nur Verse 26 (Translation by Yusuf Ali)

As Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w.w) is Pure so are his (s.a.w.w) wives Pure.

Verily those who brought forth the slander (against ‘Aishah) are a group among you. Consider it not a bad thing for you. Nay, it is good for you. Unto every man among them will be paid that which he had earned of the sin, and as for him among them who had the greater share therein, his will be a great torment. (11).

Why then, did not the believers, men and women, when you heard it (the slander), think good of their own people and say: "This (charge) is an obvious lie ?" (12)

Why did they not produce four witnesses? Since they (the slanderers) have not produced witnesses! Then with Allah they are the liars. (13)

Had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy unto you in this world and in the Hereafter, a great torment would have touched you for that whereof you had spoken. (14)

When you were propagating it with your tongues, and uttering with your mouths that whereof you had no knowledge, you counted it a little thing, while with Allah it was very great. (15)

And why did you not, when you heard it, say: "It is not right for us to speak of this. Glory be to You (O Allah)! This is a great lie." (16)

Allah forbids you from it and warns you not to repeat the like of it forever, if you are believers. (17)

And Allah makes the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) plain to you, and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. (18)

Verily, those who like that (the crime of) illegal sexual intercourse should be propagated among those who believe, they will have a painful torment in this world and in the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you know not. (19)

And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, (Allah would have hastened the punishment upon you). And that Allah is full of Kindness, Most Merciful. (20)

O you who believe! Follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). And whosoever follows the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan), then, verily he commands Al-Fahsha’ [i.e. to commit indecency (illegal sexual intercourse)], and Al-Munkar [disbelief and polytheism (i.e. to do evil and wicked deeds; and to speak or to do what is forbidden in Islam)]. And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, not one of you would ever have been pure from sins. But Allah purifies (guides to Islam) whom He wills, and Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower. (21)

Islam on The Slander against Hadhrat Aisha (RA) (Mother of the Believers) and her Vindication by Allah (Quran, Sura An-Nur:11-21)   

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 06:59:50 PM »
Salaam.

I being Shia condemn Yasir Habib's evil book on Ummul Momineen Hadhrat Aisha (r.a). In defense of Hadhrat Aisha (r.a) I would present following verses from Al-Quran which I guess is enough for everyone to know that ALLAH (SWT) has protected her (r.a) from the evil things mentioned by Yasir Habib.

Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honorable. Surah an-Nur Verse 26 (Translation by Yusuf Ali)

As Prophet Mohammed (s.a.w.w) is Pure so are his (s.a.w.w) wives Pure.

Verily those who brought forth the slander (against ‘Aishah) are a group among you. Consider it not a bad thing for you. Nay, it is good for you. Unto every man among them will be paid that which he had earned of the sin, and as for him among them who had the greater share therein, his will be a great torment. (11).

Why then, did not the believers, men and women, when you heard it (the slander), think good of their own people and say: "This (charge) is an obvious lie ?" (12)

Why did they not produce four witnesses? Since they (the slanderers) have not produced witnesses! Then with Allah they are the liars. (13)

Had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy unto you in this world and in the Hereafter, a great torment would have touched you for that whereof you had spoken. (14)

When you were propagating it with your tongues, and uttering with your mouths that whereof you had no knowledge, you counted it a little thing, while with Allah it was very great. (15)

And why did you not, when you heard it, say: "It is not right for us to speak of this. Glory be to You (O Allah)! This is a great lie." (16)

Allah forbids you from it and warns you not to repeat the like of it forever, if you are believers. (17)

And Allah makes the Ayat (proofs, evidence, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) plain to you, and Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. (18)

Verily, those who like that (the crime of) illegal sexual intercourse should be propagated among those who believe, they will have a painful torment in this world and in the Hereafter. And Allah knows and you know not. (19)

And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, (Allah would have hastened the punishment upon you). And that Allah is full of Kindness, Most Merciful. (20)

O you who believe! Follow not the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan). And whosoever follows the footsteps of Shaitan (Satan), then, verily he commands Al-Fahsha’ [i.e. to commit indecency (illegal sexual intercourse)], and Al-Munkar [disbelief and polytheism (i.e. to do evil and wicked deeds; and to speak or to do what is forbidden in Islam)]. And had it not been for the Grace of Allah and His Mercy on you, not one of you would ever have been pure from sins. But Allah purifies (guides to Islam) whom He wills, and Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower. (21)

Islam on The Slander against Hadhrat Aisha (RA) (Mother of the Believers) and her Vindication by Allah (Quran, Sura An-Nur:11-21)
He quoted YOUR books and YOUR scholars. Abandon your books then I'll accept your condemnation as truly sincere

Ijtaba

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 07:38:25 PM »
If it is in my books and my scholars said so then I openly abandon them because they are clearly going against the Commandments of Al-Quran.

I believe Al-Quran to be above all Shia books and Shia scholars.

Khaled

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 12:07:02 AM »
I don't understand why you two are jumping on Itbaja's case; he obviously doesn't have a hidden agenda and being aggressive towards him is only going to make him more defensive.
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 09:24:35 PM »
If it is in my books and my scholars said so then I openly abandon them because they are clearly going against the Commandments of Al-Quran.

I believe Al-Quran to be above all Shia books and Shia scholars.
I respect that

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 09:26:30 PM »
I don't understand why you two are jumping on Itbaja's case; he obviously doesn't have a hidden agenda and being aggressive towards him is only going to make him more defensive.
Thought he was the guy who refused to debate and just started insulting everyone?