TwelverShia.net Forum

Twelver Shia - The only religion ever that accused our Prophet's wive of Zina

Ebn Hussein

Yes, the only religion, not even the biggest enemies of Islam (after the incident of Al-Ifk) have ever dared to make such an accusation, except the Rafidi religion and their "scholars" who have crossed all boundaries by accusing the Sahaba of all sorts of things, filling their books with all sorts of kufr and insults and then (just like Zionists) having the audacity of playing the victim role ("we Shias are being killed/oppressed for no reason, blah blah blah").

You might have heard how the apologetists amongst the Rafidis claim that those amongst their evil takfiri sect who curse the Prophet's wive (like 'Aisha, Hafsa) and the Sahaba are nothing but extremists. The likes of the Shirazi's, Yasser Al-Habib etc. They will quote you some taqiyyah statements of a political leader like Khamenei, or even a bigger Munafiq like Khomeini who in public called to Shia-Sunni unity but in his books (i.e. his REAL teachings, not politically correct speeches) called the wive of the Prophet (SAWS) as filthier than a pig and dog:

http://forum.twelvershia.net/general-sunni-vs-shia/khomeini-declares-the-wive-of-rasulullah-of-being-more-impure-than-a-dog/msg2117/#new

Of course the likes of Khomeini did not invent these perverted, evil and satanic beliefs that the Rafidah Twelver Imamiyyah are shamelessly attributing to the Ahl Al-Bayt. This is what they call the "true Madhab, Madhab of Ahl Al-Bayt, Qu'ran and 'Itra" and other fancy titles that are nothing but a mask that hides a very ugly face of kufr and shirk. Kufr to a degree where the Rafidah teach their people to curse the Prophet's wive (and Sahaba) in the toilet, whilst relieving oneself:

http://forum.twelvershia.net/general-sunni-vs-shia/religion-of-evil-cursing-the-sahabah-while-relieving-yourself!/msg2119/#new

But is it true? Insulting 'Aisha, or let's be precise, accusing her of adultery (Zina!), is this really a view only hold by some contemporary so called extremists amongst the Shias, or is it a very traditional belief, rooted in their most ancient and important books, uttered by their biggest scholar in one way or the other?! Let's find out:

Abu Ja'far Muhammad ibn Ya'qub Al-Kulayni AH/864 CE - 329 AH/941 CE, author of Al-Kafi

Al-Kulayni believed that Aisha (RA) performed Zina, and he also quoted a hadith as well as Ali Ibn Ibrahim al-Qummi (his very own teacher) on this matter. Both of these men were pillars for Twelver Shi'ism, and both believed that the wive of the Prophet whom he never divorced was a perverted woman who comitted Zina!

Kulayni quotes in his Kafi:

Scan:

Translation of the part about Fahishah (Zina):

The Imam asked: “What do you think of unfaithfulness in the words of Allah, the Most Majestic, the Most Holy, ‘They both were unfaithful to the two of them.’ (66:9) He does not mean thereby anything other than Fahishah (Zinah). The Messenger of Allah had married so and so (Aisha and Hafsa).

: فقال لي: ما ترى من الخيانة في قول الله عزوجل " فخانتاهما (3) " ما يعني بذلك إلا الفاحشة (4) وقد زوج رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله) فلانا،

- Usul al-Kafi, Vol.2, Page 402-403, Hadith Number 2

Note: The Zindiq Kulayni quoted this two times in his book. Here a direct link to that book and quote from one of the biggest Shia websites on earth in Arabic language:

http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%A8/1123_%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%AE-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%8A-%D8%AC-%D9%A2/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9_402

And here the verdict of the greatest Muhaddith of the Rafidah, Mullah Baqir Al-Majlisi Al-Safawi who said while explaining the Hadith of the Vol.5, Page 402, Hadith Number 12:

الحديث الثاني عشر (6): موثق.

Muwathaq (i.e. all of its narrators are Thiqa 'trustworthy')

- Mirat al-Uqool, Vol.20, Page 50 : - Mirat al-Uqool, Vol.20, Page 50

Abul-Hassan Ali Ibn Ibrahim Al-Qummi

He is one of the main narrators of the book of kufr and shirk aka Al-Kafi. He is also one of the main teacher of Al-Kulayni himself. Al-Qummi is the author of one (if not the) most classical Shia Tafsir book available. Let's see what we can find in their Tafsir books. Maybe Tawheed? Spirituality (that they claim)? Sunnah? That's what we find:

Scan:

Direct link to a Shia website: http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%A8/2338_%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%AC-%D9%A2/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9_0?pageno=377

قال علي بن إبراهيم في قوله (ضرب الله مثلا) ثم ضرب الله فيهما مثلا فقال: (ضرب الله مثلا للذين كفروا امرأة نوح وامرأة لوط كانتا تحت عبدين من عبادنا صالحين فخانتاهما) فقال والله ما عنى بقوله فخانتاهما إلا الفاحشة وليقيمن الحد على فلانة فيما أتت في طريق وكان فلان يحبها فلما أرادت ان تخرج إلى... قال لها فلان لا يحل لك ان تخرجي من غير محرم فزوجت نفسها من فلان

Translation:

Al-Qummi the Zindiq says:

“Then Allah gave as an example of two of them (Aisha and Hafsa) and said: “Allah sets forth an example to those who disbelieve the wife of Nuh and the wife of Lut: they were both under two of Our righteous servants, but they acted treacherously towards them”, and said: by Allah! It’s clear from His words that treachery means nothing other Fahishah (Zina) and the Hadd (Islamic Punishment) have to be put on so and so when she was on her way and so and so used to love her and when wanted to go to the place of ... So and so told her that it is not allowed for you to go out without someone allowed to you (Mahram) so she married so and so.

(Tafsir al-Qummi, Vol.2, Page 377)

Al-Majlisi the Zindiq comments on the above and says that with fulan (so and so), Talha is meant! The mother of the believers did Zina with Talha they say, in their greatest Tafsir books and by their greatest Muhaddith! Look how the Zindiq Majlisi put a EXPLANATION title under what he is going to say so that nobody says that it is not his words:

بيان: قوله: أربعة، أي أبو بكر وعمر وبنتاهما، قوله: إلا الفاحشة، لعلها مؤولة بمحض التزويج قوله: وليقيمن الحد، أي القائم (عليه السلام) في الرجعة، كما سيأتي، والمراد بفلان طلحة

"Bayan (Explanation): The four, i.e. Abu Bakr and Omar and their two daughters, when Allah says: "except Fahisha" might only refer to marriage, the part "and the punishment will be held" refers to the [Mahdi] Qaim (as) in Raj'ah, as it will be mentioned later, and Fulan (so and so) refers to Talha [...]"

- Bihar al-Anwar, Vol.22, Page 241

Online reference (Shia website): http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%A8/1453_%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D8%AC-%D9%A2%D9%A2/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%AD%D8%A9_243
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 03:57:55 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

So I hope that every truth-seeker can realises that the following tyre-head wearing beast is anything but an "extremist amongst the Shias", rather he is just repeated what taqiyyah mongering and politically correct Shia do not dare to utter:

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

Fatwa on the official Site of Ayatullat Al-Muhaqqiq (the researcher!) aSheikh Muhammad Jamil Hammud Al-Amili which says Aisha (RA) commited Zina. The perverted Mushriks also fantasies how Talha played with hear breasts! Allah's curse be upon the Rafidah!

Print Screen from Top:

Print Screen from Bottom:

The Question:

What is the result of your research regarding Aisha for her doing Zina (adultery) or Fahishah and the narrations which are to that effect and the different opinions and what is the reply to those who explain the Fahishah as something other than Zina from a linguistic sense? and from the narrations I know:

Ali bin Ibrahim in his Tafseer he says regarding the saying of Allah "Allah presents an example"[Al Tahreem:10] The Allah placed them both as an example so he said: "Allah presents an example of those who disbelieved: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot. They were under two of Our righteous servants but betrayed them" [Al Tahrim: 10] Ali bin Ibrahim said: By Allah When he said that They betrayed them he meant Fahishah (Zinah), And to make al Hadd(execution) on Aisha who committed this act on her way to Basrah, and Talha used to love her so when she wanted to leave for Basrah he told her: " You cannot leave without Mahram, So she married herself to him".

Imam al Baqir in his saying "He only meant Al Fahisha" and al Kulayni narrated this in al Kafi from Ali bin Ibrahim with its Sanad from Zurarah, he also narrated it from Muhammad bin Yahya Al Attar with another Sanad from Zurarah , And Hurr Al-Amili narrated it from Kulayni in his Wasael just like Furat al Kufi narrated it in his Tafseer ect...

Answer by Ayatullah:

What al Kulayni and Ali bin Ibrahim and others have narrated regarding Aisha is SAHIH (authentic) according to what it's apparent to be, and these are trustworthy narrations and all of these are correct unless they contradict the Quran and the Mutawatir Sunnah and our Usool of Aqeedah... And what you mentioned about Aisha I don't see that it contradicts our base in Aqeedah nor the book and the pure Sunnah, So why make a big deal from it and make condemnation from such clear betrayal which we mentioned in our Sahih Hadiths while they only hinted towards it?

(he continues and finishes his Fatwa by Saying)

So if according to Aisha the adult can suckle from a female so why should it not be Talha who suckled from her since he used to love her like the sources of the mainstream Muslims state? And is the suckling of the lover like that of the hater? And did his suckling from her not enrage his manhood? And did she not arouse her desire when she allowed him to suckle? all of these are questions which need answers from the unbiased and not the haters.

- end -

Link to the fatwa:

http://www.aletra.org/subject.php?id=22

another Fatwa of the same devil (look what questions their mentally ill followers ask!):

سؤال عن خيانة عائشة

باسمه تعالى

إلى سماحة آية الله المحقق الشيخ محمّد جميل حمّود العاملي "دامت بركاته"..
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.. ونصركم على أعدائكم المتربصين لكم السوء..

سؤالنا لكم هو الآتي:
أصحيح ما يتردّد من أنّ عائشة ارتكبت الفاحشة في البصرة لمّا ذهبت لحرب الإمام علي (عليه السَّلام)؟ وأنّ الزاني معها هو طلحة
الذي كان يهواها كما تفيد المصادر العامية والشيعية؟ أجيبونا ولكم الأجر والثواب.. والسّلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته..

الجواب:

بسم  الله الرحمان الرحيم

الحمد لله، والصلاة على رسوله الكريم محمّد المصطفى وآله الطاهرين، واللعنة الدائمة السرمدية على مبغضيهم ومنكري علومهم ومعارفهم ومعاجزهم وكراماتهم وظلاماتهم من الأولين والآخرين إلى قيام يوم الدين.. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.
لقد سألنا غيركم من المؤمنين الموالين هذا السؤال، ونجيبكم بما أجبناه بما ظهر لنا من الدليل القاطع الذي لا يمكن رفضه بأنّ عائشة قد حصل منها ارتكاب الفاحشة مع طلحة لمّا ذهب معها إلى بصرة العراق لقتال مولى الثقلين أمير المؤمنين علي بن أبي طالب (عليه السلام)، وقد فصّلنا ذلك في كتابنا الجديد القيّم الذي كان ردّاً على الرافضين لصدور الفاحشة من عائشة، وقد نشرناه مؤخراً على موقعنا في قسم الكتب؛ فليُراجع لأنّ فيه فوائد علمية جمّة تنفعكم كما تنفع الفقهاء والعلماء لأنها من أبكار بحوثنا التحقيقية، ولله الحمد وآله المِنّة والفضل، والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.

Question regarding Aisha's betrayal

In the name of God,

To His Excellency Ayatullah Al-Muhaqqiq Shaykh Muhammad Jamil Hammud Al-Aamili, Allah bless him. May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon you and may Allah give you victory over your enemies [...]. Our question addressed to you is the following: Is it authentic what is reported about Aaisha that she committed Fahisha (Zina) in Basrah when she was on her way waging war against Ali (AS)? And is it true that the fornicator (Zani) was Talha [...]?

Answer:

In the name of God, may the Peace and Blessings be upn the noble Messenger Muhammad Al-Mustafa, his pure Family [...]. You question has been already raised by other believers and lovers of the Ahl Al-Bayt and we shall answer you with clear-cut evidence that one cannot reject which prove that Aaisha committed Zina with Talha when she went with him to Basrah in Iraq[...]

NOTE: He then goes on mentioning a whole book he wrote accusing the wife of the Prophet (SAWS) of Zina!

Link to the Fatwa: http://www.aletra.org/subject.php?id=197
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 05:57:57 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ebn Hussein

If any Rafidi brings me a single connected Sahih hadith from our books that my mother 'Aisha committed Zina, then in return I will apostate to the religion I was born with i.e. Rafidism. If you don't have such a hadith then you have no  Hujjah against any Sunni in the world, after all it is you who claim you can prove your silly and perverted madhab from our books.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

adnan42

forget about prophet wives shia spitting filth on fatimah as well nauzubillah

bihar al anwar vol.43 page 66

so ali (as) said: O salman! come to house fatimah daughter of messenger of allah(saw) because she is longing for you..

salman al-farsi said: so i trot(run at a moderate pace) to fatimah's (as) house, daughter of muhammad(saw), suddenly (saw her) sitting and upon her was piece of gown if she covered her head with, her legs because visible and if she covered her legs, her head was exposed. when she saw me, she covered her head and said: O salman! you abandoned me after the death of my father(saw). I said: my beloved, will i abandon you?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 04:14:58 PM by adnan42 »

Invoker

Indeed this religion is so disgusting. These people are a disgrace to Islam. May Allah swt guide them all.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni

so ali (as) said: O salman! come to house fatimah daughter of messenger of allah(saw) because she is longing for you..

salman al-farsi said: so i trot(run at a moderate pace) to fatimah's (as) house, daughter of muhammad(saw), suddenly (saw her) sitting and upon her was piece of gown if she covered her head with, her legs because visible and if she covered her legs, her head was exposed. when she saw me, she covered her head and said: O salman! you abandoned me after the death of my father(saw). I said: my beloved, will i abandon you?

The correct translation I think is "Go to the house of Fatima..." instead of "come to".

Anyways, here is the Arabic text and online link:

عن عاصم، عن عبد الله بن سلمان الفارسي، عن أبيه قال: خرجت من منزلي يوما بعد وفاة رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله بعشرة أيام فلقيني علي بن أبي طالب عليه السلام ابن عم الرسول صلى الله عليه وآله فقال لي: يا سلمان جفوتنا بعد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله فقلت: حبيبي أبا الحسن مثلكم لا يجفى، غير أن حزني على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله طال، فهو الذي منعني من زيارتكم فقال عليه السلام: يا سلمان ائت منزل فاطمة بنت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله فانها إليك مشتاقة تريد أن تتحفك بتحفة قد اتحفت بها من الجنة، قلت لعلي عليه السلام: قد اتحفت فاطمة عليها السلام بشئ من الجنة بعد وفاة رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله ؟ قال: نعم بالامس. قال سلمان: فهرولت إلى منزل فاطمة بنت محمد صلى الله عليه وآله فإذا هي جالسة وعليها قطعة عباء إذا خمرت رأسها انجلى ساقها، وإذا غطت ساقها انكشفت رأسها، فلما نظرت إلي اعتجرت ثم قالت: يا سلمان جفوتني بعد وفات أبي صلى الله عليه وآله، قلت: حبيبتي لم أجفكم، قالت: فمه، اجلس واعقل ما أقول لك...

اسم الکتاب : بحار الأنوار المؤلف : العلامة المجلسي الجزء : 92 صفحة : 37

http://ar.lib.eshia.ir/11008/92/37

در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Optimus Prime

The correct translation I think is "Go to the house of Fatima..." instead of "come to".

Anyways, here is the Arabic text and online link:

عن عاصم، عن عبد الله بن سلمان الفارسي، عن أبيه قال: خرجت من منزلي يوما بعد وفاة رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله بعشرة أيام فلقيني علي بن أبي طالب عليه السلام ابن عم الرسول صلى الله عليه وآله فقال لي: يا سلمان جفوتنا بعد رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله فقلت: حبيبي أبا الحسن مثلكم لا يجفى، غير أن حزني على رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله طال، فهو الذي منعني من زيارتكم فقال عليه السلام: يا سلمان ائت منزل فاطمة بنت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله فانها إليك مشتاقة تريد أن تتحفك بتحفة قد اتحفت بها من الجنة، قلت لعلي عليه السلام: قد اتحفت فاطمة عليها السلام بشئ من الجنة بعد وفاة رسول الله صلى الله عليه وآله ؟ قال: نعم بالامس. قال سلمان: فهرولت إلى منزل فاطمة بنت محمد صلى الله عليه وآله فإذا هي جالسة وعليها قطعة عباء إذا خمرت رأسها انجلى ساقها، وإذا غطت ساقها انكشفت رأسها، فلما نظرت إلي اعتجرت ثم قالت: يا سلمان جفوتني بعد وفات أبي صلى الله عليه وآله، قلت: حبيبتي لم أجفكم، قالت: فمه، اجلس واعقل ما أقول لك...

اسم الکتاب : بحار الأنوار المؤلف : العلامة المجلسي الجزء : 92 صفحة : 37

http://ar.lib.eshia.ir/11008/92/37

Good call, akhi. I didn't think the Hadith was intended to be interpreted in that light, but still bogus considering Ali (RA) is inviting a non-Mahram to greet his wife, and then Fatima (RA) being careless for not being fully dressed then greets him too?

Al Dukhan

May Allah bless you @ebn hussein, for exposing this ayatullats and majlisixs ! Curse be upon harami majlisi who uttered lies & insulted umm'al momineen r.a. Thoo on him khinzeer. It bought tears in my eyes wallah.

al-kulayni

What about these accusations for your article on our mother Aisha Raa ?