TwelverShia.net Forum

Is this is an overly simple argument against Fadak?

Khaled

Is this is an overly simple argument against Fadak?
« on: November 20, 2015, 09:34:47 PM »
Salam Alykum ikhwan,

Out of all the Sunni/Shia polemical topics, the topic of Fadak is the one I know the least about.  Yet, the other day I thought about something and I figured that it was way too simple of an argument that I can't imagine that there is no response to it.  Therefore, I decided it would be best to share it with you guys before I embarrass myself using it against a Shi'i.

It is really more of a question; when did the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم's inheritance get divided up?  It seems that if it never did, then therefore, prophets don't leave behind inheritance.

بارك الله فيكم
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Furkan

Re: Is this is an overly simple argument against Fadak?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 10:23:57 PM »
Yesterday a shia told me, fatima wanted fadak not because of a materialistic reason but because the one in possesion of fadak, can only be a masoom, i.e. it resembles the leadership of the imam.

Maybe off topic though
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Hani

Re: Is this is an overly simple argument against Fadak?
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 09:15:10 PM »
Please refer to my article on Fadak on twelvershia.net, it explains everything in detail and answers any problematic issues.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear