TwelverShia.net Forum

Israel-Iran Relations?

Ibn Yahya

Israel-Iran Relations?
« on: July 09, 2015, 08:50:00 PM »

Farid

Re: Israel-Iran Relations?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 10:51:36 PM »
Sounds way too far-fetched. I'm not into conspiracy theories.

One can't simply fake a war. Remember Hizbollah vs Isra'eel from a few years back.

Rationalist

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 12:56:10 AM »
There was a link between Israel and Iran during the hostage crises. During Reagan's era there was an exchange done to get the American hostages released. In return Israel delivered Iran 5 billion dollars worth of spare parts for Iran's fighter jets.

If anyone wants to refer to more details look up Trita Parsi.

al-kulayni

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 02:30:53 AM »
Read these articles and you will understand how it's just a comedy :
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/us-trade-with-iran-rose-by-600-1.755951

Hadrami

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 04:57:51 AM »
its hard to know the truth about this sort of news, but we can see for a fact that israel has never sent their plane jet to destroy iran nuclear plant or engaged in any war since ayatola republic was established.

As for hizb laat vs israel war, they often been involved in skirmishes at borders. Its not a fake war but i guess iran never thought israel would go all out like that.

Farid

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 05:32:17 PM »
Google: struxnet virus.

Rationalist

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2015, 08:28:37 AM »
The relations are never permanent. Saddam and Ghaddafi were once Western allies. Then after a years they weren't friends. The same case applies to Iran. Even Russia after the cold war ended was an American ally. Then when they became a super power again they no longer were friends  with US like before. At certain conflicts US and Iran can be friends. Then once that mutual interest comes to an end, they will no longer remain friends.

Hadrami

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2015, 10:12:37 PM »
we know how us & israel govt secretly supplied iran with weapons. I wonder how many other secret operations done to benefit iran regime. Of course its not like israel's friendship with U.S.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_support_for_Iran_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war

Arab regimes are now preoccupied with Irans threat. Iran's existence is good for Israel. Not surprising theres no Israel-Arab war since ayatola republic established. Iran existence benefit Israel more than any arab regimes combined. Forget the death to Israel rethoric.

Aba AbdAllah

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2015, 10:43:40 PM »
Arab regimes are now preoccupied with Irans threat. Iran's existence is good for Israel. Not surprising theres no Israel-Arab war since ayatola republic established. Iran existence benefit Israel more than any arab regimes combined. Forget the death to Israel rethoric.
Bull's eye

Rationalist

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 12:06:32 AM »
Iran existence benefit Israel more than any arab regimes combined. Forget the death to Israel rethoric.

And guess who uses that extreme rhetoric? Its Iran, Houthis, Hezbullah, 12er Shia in Kashmir. To them Israel does not even matter. 

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2017, 04:53:36 PM »
we know how us & israel govt secretly supplied iran with weapons. I wonder how many other secret operations done to benefit iran regime. Of course its not like israel's friendship with U.S.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_support_for_Iran_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war

Lol conspiracy theories are so funny! Arab regimes were kissing Israel and America's feet before the Islamic Revolution even happened. And right now, after the Islamic Revolution happened, they have been inviting America and Britain over even more to "protect them against Iranian expansionism".

The fact is and will remains Iran is the number one enemy of Israel. And guess who says that? Not Iran, but Israel. Whilst the Zionist-backed Gulf Arab regimes will keep kissing America's feet.

The only ever Arab force to defeat Israel was a Shi'a group backed by Iran. Go figure.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Hani

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2017, 08:03:25 PM »
I don't buy into conspiracy theories nor do I believe Iran is an ally of Israel (clearly). BUT truth be said bro, you lot are the biggest conspiracy theorists on earth. I know in Lebanon every single thing that happens you'll get a Hezb statement or speaker blaming Zionism, Imperiialism or Wahhabism etc... Our people are unable to think anymore due to this flawed methodology, everything that happens gets blamed on some evil scheme by evil Zionism etc..
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2017, 08:14:20 PM »
I don't buy into conspiracy theories nor do I believe Iran is an ally of Israel (clearly). BUT truth be said bro, you lot are the biggest conspiracy theorists on earth. I know in Lebanon every single thing that happens you'll get a Hezb statement or speaker blaming Zionism, Imperiialism or Wahhabism etc... Our people are unable to think anymore due to this flawed methodology, everything that happens gets blamed on some evil scheme by evil Zionism etc..

Really? Us? Have you ever seen a Faisal Al-Qasim show on Al Jazeera? Everything is about this secret Israel-American-Iranian-Shi'a-Persian-Majoosi-Assad alliance, when in fact the Gulf States are allies in the open. I never actually understood those theories, somehow Saudi Arabia are the enemies of America in secret and Iran are the allies of America in secret.

I bet you most Sunni Arabs believe in those conspiracy theories about Iran and Israel. If you have Twitter, you'd know.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Hani

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2017, 10:53:33 PM »

Really? Us? Have you ever seen a Faisal Al-Qasim show on Al Jazeera? Everything is about this secret Israel-American-Iranian-Shi'a-Persian-Majoosi-Assad alliance, when in fact the Gulf States are allies in the open. I never actually understood those theories, somehow Saudi Arabia are the enemies of America in secret and Iran are the allies of America in secret.

I bet you most Sunni Arabs believe in those conspiracy theories about Iran and Israel. If you have Twitter, you'd know.

I believe that your media (which al-Jazeera was a part of) is directly responsible for bringing up an entire generation of conspiracy theorists. I was pro-Hezb in the past and watched their media (al-Manar, al-Akhbar, NBN etc..) religiously, I was brought up thinking everything is an evil Zionist propaganda, Wahhabis are planing all catastrophes etc... What happened was I grew up, I understood politics and the "game", how each filthy scummy government uses media to propagate their stories. I've not seen Faisal al-Qassim's show since 8-9 years ago, definitely not worth watching, he just drags two douche bags and tries to make them go at it all the while pushing for the Qatari policy. I hate Saudi's foreign policy like most other Sunnies, and when I see Shia blind following Iran who doesn't give a crap about Muslims or non-Persian Shia it pisses me off as I was one of them, I was paralyzed mentally and incapable of analyzing or understanding politics. Just look at the fool in Yemen who holds the slogans regarding Israel and imperialism yet is involved with a turbulent civil war and the destruction of his own country. As for Syria, even if we go with your theory and reduce the entire event to a Western/Israeli plan, if anything, it shows that the vast majority of Syrian people detest Bashar and wished for him to retire, maybe they needed some outsiders to open the door for them to protest, yet they showed unanimous hatred towards the man and his regime, he retaliated by butchering them literally in the thousands, all of ISIS's casualties put together from the begging of the conflict until now are barely a tenth of what casualties were caused by regime forces/allies. Iran and Russia were so invested in keeping him in power that the entire country was demolished otherwise he would have lasted as long as Ghaddafi. Eitherway, I oppose violence and only a God-forsaken lunatic would resort to killing people for immoral political gains.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear