TwelverShia.net Forum

Kaaba in Wrong Place

glorfindel

Kaaba in Wrong Place
« on: February 18, 2019, 08:25:27 AM »
As-Salam 'aliekum,

Just saw this on the interwebs - not from your garden variety Shiite's but from the extra conspiracy believing nutjobs of Ahmed Al-Hassan:

It's long and loony.

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
Re: Kaaba in Wrong Place
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 10:42:03 PM »
Walaikum Salam,

Wow! What a claim!
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Mythbuster1

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2019, 04:16:35 PM »
I watched the first few minutes I couldn’t suffer any longer hearing that voice that can’t even mention the name of Allah swt properly instead pronouncing it like a westerner elongating the A.

That being said if that’s what they believe that this isn’t the place of Kaaba and it’s all lies then they should NEVER  be allowed to enter the holy sanctuary especially after this claim, the ghulat hassan crew.

Not average Shias but these extremist ghulat Shias should never be allowed for the lies and hatred they spew.

I mean the guy overrides command of Allah swt about hajj instead saying give charity and then says it’s better than hajj? Nauzobillah.......You have to be insane to believe such a person.

My opinion.

Qureshi

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 08:46:05 PM »
As-Salam 'aliekum,

Just saw this on the interwebs - not from your garden variety Shiite's but from the extra conspiracy believing nutjobs of Ahmed Al-Hassan:

It's long and loony.
Obviously with these lies, this satanic group is planning to wage a war against Islam one day with the help of Kuffar. They might try to destroy the Kabatullah by telling people that this is not the actual kabah.

T110

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 01:48:26 PM »
this video troubled my group of friends, a mixture of shias and salafis (Ikr very unusual). I mean the research and arguments proposed seem to be very subjective and thus the conclusion a strong one. But I have not seen any solid refutation to this but simple attempts of discrediting.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 04:14:04 PM »
this video troubled my group of friends, a mixture of shias and salafis (Ikr very unusual). I mean the research and arguments proposed seem to be very subjective and thus the conclusion a strong one. But I have not seen any solid refutation to this but simple attempts of discrediting.

Lol you have no salafi friends and even IF you did only a Shiite can be troubled by such nonsense so stop with the lies.
You came to the conclusion going by his research please DO point out his STRONG points.
Just like there is NO solid proof of divine Imamate in the Quran hence this guy and his research has no solid proof either........unless you are a Shiite.

If you believe this crap I hope you face towards PETRA in Jordan and pray like this Hassan geezer says to do, don’t bother facing Makkah where wahabies reside.😂

T110

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 03:05:20 PM »
Listen the most decorated scholars of the west, Yasir Qadhi has had trouble himself with some arguments proposed by the orientalist scholars, the ones which defy Islam and Prophet Muhammad's (SAWW) prophethood. For example, YQ came across some works whilst studiying at Yale (I believe) which for him anyway created heavy doubts in the Quran Shareef which he could not answer. There is a video of it youtube somewhere, I will link if I get the time.

And this is one of the many chllenges from the west against Islam which the muslim world has no decent answer to but rather blindly reject. And ofcourse, I believe there are answers for the challenges but the simply have not been discovered yet.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 03:12:59 PM »
What has Yasir qadhi got to do with a guy who without evidence has said Kaaba is not in its place but is in Petra?

You believe the guy and reckon he has strong points.......please DO elaborate, don’t go off on side issues.

Don’t post off topic YouTube vids of yasir qadhi just stick to this, if you really do believe Kaaba is in wrong place.

I wonder which direction you or believers of such nonsense pray?

T110

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 03:33:37 PM »
How about I dont even bother with you!!  :D

Mythbuster1

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2019, 03:38:21 PM »
How about I dont even bother with you!!  :D

Well I did say you was a liar and you are definitely holding up to that 👍