TwelverShia.net Forum

Lectures on SunniTalk page

MuslimAnswers

Lectures on SunniTalk page
« on: January 10, 2017, 06:27:39 PM »
Salam Alaykum,

I am interested in knowing how many people are aware and are following the new series of lecture on the SunniTalk FB page concerning Twelver Shiaism as regards to refutations to Mr. Allahyari's allegation against the broader Musim Ummah (https://www.facebook.com/SunniTalk/)

I know the 'Manhaj' of the speakers is different from the main knowledgeable contributors here, and it is not in the Arabic or English languages so that is another obstacle, but I am sure there can be some collaboration between both sides for this purpose if the commitment is there.

Optimus Prime

Re: Lectures on SunniTalk page
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 04:51:26 PM »
Salam Alaykum,

I am interested in knowing how many people are aware and are following the new series of lecture on the SunniTalk FB page concerning Twelver Shiaism as regards to refutations to Mr. Allahyari's allegation against the broader Musim Ummah (https://www.facebook.com/SunniTalk/)

I know the 'Manhaj' of the speakers is different from the main knowledgeable contributors here, and it is not in the Arabic or English languages so that is another obstacle, but I am sure there can be some collaboration between both sides for this purpose if the commitment is there.

What language are they videos in?

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 04:47:58 AM »
What language are they videos in?

They are in Urdu (I don't understand Urdu myself, just placing this information out for those who may benefit).

Mythbuster1

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 08:37:15 PM »
Asalam alaikum brother hopefully I will shed some light on this issue as I do speak Urdu and I have been following it

It was all started by nakshajawani who did a lecture late last year in a Leicester husseiniyat........he blatantly unashamedly insinuated that terrorism has its roots from our first Sahaba ra

https://youtu.be/lVvXEQ5dzTY

He then openly challenged anyone to debate him on it, which sunnis then challenged him like shaykh asrar  and adman rashid

https://youtu.be/xODGgA0Qrxc

In the meantime the ones who put nakshajawanis vid up took it down 😂
By that time this jerk allahyari weighed in on the issue and openly challenged THE UK SUNNI😂😂 to debate with him while insulting the Shia of U.K. Of not being able to debate and dismissing nakshajawani

There was supposed to be a debate in Birmingham with shaykh Asrar challenging nakshajawani or any other to come and debate.........nakshajawani NEVER REPLIED, Shias that did come weren't scholars at all and they didn't want to debate, they wanted more unity and dismissed nakshajawanis and allahyari s disgraceful comments

Now in jumps allahyari the guy cannot talk but will insult first just to wind his opponent as he has been doing with the above vid which bro Muhammad posted of zafar shah, he Allah Yaris would call these scholars at stupid times when they were busy or doing something then he would portray it as if they didn't want to talk until the same scholars started ringing him back and filmed it while doing so to show what kind of a jerk he is

Basically allahyari is not in U.K. He does vids and edits to his own desires, he has cussed the uk Shia fraternity for not standing up to his lies, they openly disregard him😂

That's as far as I am aware and Allah swt knows the best

Mythbuster1

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 08:51:39 PM »
And nakshajawani never replied back and most likely did a runner and hid like his life was in danger..........like a certain superhero from their fairytales 😜

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 07:50:53 PM »
^

I guess the issue that gave rise to these videos is relatively recent one many of us know about then. However it would still be good for some more concrete collaboration to be done between the scholars on a page such as the SunniTalk page and the knowledgeable members here - if there are 'Manhaj' problems, then at least the information that could be of potential use could be exchanged and benefit could still be derived from it.