TwelverShia.net Forum

Location of the grave of Fatima(ra)

Location of the grave of Fatima(ra)
« on: October 07, 2015, 01:00:12 PM »
Salam
Can I know the main reason why Fatima (ra) was buried in the night and her grave is not known ?
A Rafidha told me the unknown location to the grave is a Prove that she was being killed .

-
Any response?

Aba AbdAllah

Re: Location of the grave of Fatima(ra)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 04:37:54 PM »
Rafidi=Retard.

How is this a proof?

al-kulayni

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 04:53:23 PM »
For them, everything is a proof that she was killed.

To eat potatoes is a proof that she was killed by nawasib.

Hani

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 07:47:27 PM »
Time of burial:

-It was very average in those days to bury people at night, a lot of Sahabah were buried at night.

Location of burial:

-It is clearly written in their books as well as ours where the location of her grave is, it isn't secret, they're just dumb and don't read their books.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Rationalist

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 03:56:28 AM »
Salam
Can I know the main reason why Fatima (ra) was buried in the night and her grave is not known ?

I believe she was upset with the way Saqifa happened and how her husband was sidelined for the Caliphate. Therefore, she request the same treatment toward others when she passed away.

Now only the 12ers believe she was killed. Even the other Rafidah never supported this idea.

I recall Rajabali narrating the ahadith where the Prophet (pbuh) said you will join me soon. He then takes this ahadith uses this as 'proof' that Umar killed her.

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 01:44:11 AM »
This is what always confused me. Why is it said that Fatimah's grave was unknown when they do pilgrimages to it lol.

scusemyenglish

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 11:25:29 PM »
Sorry but I want to know.

Apparently in bukhari Aisha said. Fatima was bury secretly.

What is our point of view, in few words?

And I have seen a claim from shia Saying Ibn Taymiya affirmed that Fatima house was attacked... In Mihaj Sunna T. 8 page. 291...

Could you respond in few words please...
Abou Hourayra narrated that the messenger saws said:

"“There will come to the people years
of treachery (...) the Ruwaibidhah will decide matters.”
It was said

'Who are the Ruwaibidhah?'

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and
ignorant men who will speak in the affairs of the people.”

Rationalist

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2016, 12:52:59 AM »

Rationalist

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2016, 12:54:27 AM »

And I have seen a claim from shia Saying Ibn Taymiya affirmed that Fatima house was attacked... In Mihaj Sunna T. 8 page. 291...

But who was attacked other than Zubair being wrestled and Malik being pushed?

scusemyenglish

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2016, 08:40:58 AM »

But who was attacked other than Zubair being wrestled and Malik being pushed?

sorry i have not understood

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

Hani

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 06:49:15 PM »
I believe she was upset with the way Saqifa happened and how her husband was sidelined for the Caliphate.

The location of her burial in our books is different than the one in their books. Their books state she's buried in her house and is now a part of the Masjid. Our books she was buried in a very specific location in Baqi` near the house of a guy whose name I forgot next to the graves of the mothers of believers and her son al-Hasan.

Banu Hashim were angry they were sidelined when it came to successor-ship, they went and tried to get the next best thing a big load of cash and lands (Khaybar's Khums, Fadak, Madinah's gardens) they didn't get that as well so Fatimah (as) felt her husband and children got nothing after her father (saw) passed, she became upset.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Rationalist

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2016, 05:25:33 AM »
I believe she was upset with the way Saqifa happened and how her husband was sidelined for the Caliphate.

The location of her burial in our books is different than the one in their books. Their books state she's buried in her house and is now a part of the Masjid. Our books she was buried in a very specific location in Baqi` near the house of a guy whose name I forgot next to the graves of the mothers of believers and her son al-Hasan.

Banu Hashim were angry they were sidelined when it came to successor-ship, they went and tried to get the next best thing a big load of cash and lands (Khaybar's Khums, Fadak, Madinah's gardens) they didn't get that as well so Fatimah (as) felt her husband and children got nothing after her father (saw) passed, she became upset.

The narrations which say Jannat al Baqi are stronger. What the 12ers are suggesting is supposedly a secret just like disappearing Imam's location and presence.

Allah knows best.

Rationalist

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2016, 05:28:17 AM »

The authentic narration where Umar ordered  the bayah does not show anywhere that he physically harmed any of the Banu Hashim. The only people who are touched were Zubair who was wrestled to the ground for raising his sword, and it was Umar pushed Malik according to sharh of Najh Al balagha.

Optimus Prime

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2016, 01:36:49 PM »

The authentic narration where Umar ordered  the bayah does not show anywhere that he physically harmed any of the Banu Hashim. The only people who are touched were Zubair who was wrestled to the ground for raising his sword, and it was Umar pushed Malik according to sharh of Najh Al balagha.

Quote the narration that says Zubair (RA) was wrestled to the ground?

scusemyenglish

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2016, 11:05:14 AM »

Sahit! Even if I think we don't recognize Najh Balaga

And I have seen this video soméone can respond.

(I imagine shia has cut the sentence as usual)

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

Hani

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2016, 09:36:18 PM »
Sentence above translates to:

"The most of what is said: Is that the house was raided(Kubisa) in order to find if there was any money in it that required to be divided or given to its rightful recipient. Then he saw that it was valid if he had left it for them since he is allowed to offer them from the money of Fay'."

So that's not his belief, he is just saying that "That's the most of what is said" about this matter, as for the burning and the beating they're completely fabricated.

The word used is "Kabasa" which means when the police suddenly come to your house without prior warning. Doesn't imply that they attacked or beat them of course. The purpose it seems from those (weak) narrations was to see if the Prophet's (saw) properties were divided justly and properly.

scusemyenglish

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2016, 10:22:06 PM »
Sentence above translates to:

"The most of what is said: Is that the house was raided(Kubisa) in order to find if there was any money in it that required to be divided or given to its rightful recipient. Then he saw that it was valid if he had left it for them since he is allowed to offer them from the money of Fay'."

So that's not his belief, he is just saying that "That's the most of what is said" about this matter, as for the burning and the beating they're completely fabricated.

The word used is "Kabasa" which means when the police suddenly come to your house without prior warning. Doesn't imply that they attacked or beat them of course. The purpose it seems from those (weak) narrations was to see if the Prophet's (saw) properties were divided justly and properly.

Sahit for the explanation.

It's always the same thing with them...  In other side I thank them because it's thank to them I have discover Ibn Taymiya!

Because when I have seen the debate in Fadak TV between Abdelmajid and on shia ( in french) the shia was shouting "IBN TAYMIYA!" evevy time...

« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 10:26:25 PM by scusemyenglish »

It was said

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and

Rationalist

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2016, 02:49:07 AM »

Quote the narration that says Zubair (RA) was wrestled to the ground?

From the History of Tabari:
By God, either you come out to render the oath of allegiance, or I will set the house on fire." al-Zubair came out with his sword drawn. As he stumbled (upon something), the sword fell from his hand so they jumped over him and seized him.