TwelverShia.net Forum

Man jailed for 5 years in Pakistan for insulting Umar (ra)

Adil

Mythbuster1

Re: Man jailed for 5 years in Pakistan for insulting Umar (ra)
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 02:31:39 PM »
Good he can suffer now and repent it’s about time.
Constructive criticism is good and you can learn from it but blatantly criticising and abusing and insulting based on weak reports and outright lies then they deserve it.

Rationalist

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 02:33:23 AM »
This is not good. Tabarra is a pillar in their sect. They should just advise him to do taqiyyah and let him go.

Adil

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 09:59:10 PM »
This is not good. Tabarra is a pillar in their sect. They should just advise him to do taqiyyah and let him go.

Do the crime, do the time. No special treatment.

Rationalist

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 05:22:20 PM »
Do the crime, do the time. No special treatment.

That is not the issue. Tabarra is a pillar in their sect. Does the entire sect need to go to jail now?

Adil

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2019, 03:32:02 PM »
That is not the issue. Tabarra is a pillar in their sect. Does the entire sect need to go to jail now?

If they choose to follow such detestable parts of their religion openly then yes they should go to jail. Pakistan is a sunni majority nation & we hold the sahaba in great esteem.

They do not even let sunnis have a mosque in Tehran yet Pakistan as a sunni state allows them so much freedom. It's time some of these freedoms were curved. Twelver shias have no right to do things like cursing the sahaba or take political orders coming out of Qom. Pakistan has been far too lenient on it's shia population for a long time.

Rationalist

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2019, 06:46:56 AM »
If they choose to follow such detestable parts of their religion openly then yes they should go to jail. Pakistan is a sunni majority nation & we hold the sahaba in great esteem.
Yes we just get a white washed version of history and they get a takfiri version of history when it comes to the sahaba. What a great pair Sunni and 12er Shia are.

They do not even let sunnis have a mosque in Tehran yet Pakistan as a sunni state allows them so much freedom.
This only show that we are better than them. Freedom is great right. Let them have it.

The frustration from the Sunni side is because we don't have enough time and money to study the 12er Shia sect. If we only move toward that step then what the 12er SHia do will not be problem.

Adil

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2019, 03:49:57 AM »
Yes we just get a white washed version of history and they get a takfiri version of history when it comes to the sahaba. What a great pair Sunni and 12er Shia are.

This only show that we are better than them. Freedom is great right. Let them have it.

The frustration from the Sunni side is because we don't have enough time and money to study the 12er Shia sect. If we only move toward that step then what the 12er SHia do will not be problem.

Speak for yourself because noone has whitewashed history to me.

There is no such thing freedom to attack the companions. They get stuff like the ability to have their own places of worship and that's more then enough.

Bro I don't know what you're on about in your last paragraph.

Rationalist

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2019, 05:10:51 PM »

Bro I don't know what you're on about in your last paragraph.

In my experience the 12er Shia always use Sunni books for debates. They sadly seem to know more about Sunni book than their own. For example a 12er Shia told me that he liked the ansaar from the Sahaba. I then asked him to show some merits of the ansaar from their books. He replied by saying he does not know. Another example is a 12er Shia at work was attacking the 2nd Calipah. I then wanted to discuss Hisham ibn Hakam and he was like who is that. Then I wanted to talk about Shaykh Saduq. He was like who is that. Then I was asked him about Tafsir al Qummi. He then said bro I am into sports. So when it came to Umar there was a big interest. When it came to his own books, he didnt care. Another time we were talking about Ammar Nakshawani, and I told him that Ammar Nakshawani said a Jewish women will kill the 12th Imam. He just ignored me and walked away.

Hadrami

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2019, 02:30:02 PM »
What a strange logic? you dont let go a thief and tell them to be more stealthy next time 😂😂

Rationalist

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2019, 06:33:07 PM »
What a strange logic? you dont let go a thief and tell them to be more stealthy next time 😂😂

The Christians in comparison to Jews are further from Islam, and believe in shirk. However, the Quran says they are closest to us in love and affection. 

iceman

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2019, 02:02:11 AM »

So what theft was committed here. 😊 And who reported the theif to the police. 😊 And what punishment should there be for insulting the Prophet s.a.w 😊
« Last Edit: November 15, 2019, 02:03:59 AM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2019, 02:17:00 AM »

They do not even let sunnis have a mosque in Tehran yet Pakistan as a sunni state allows them so much freedom. It's time some of these freedoms were curved. Twelver shias have no right to do things like cursing the sahaba or take political orders coming out of Qom. Pakistan has been far too lenient on it's shia population for a long time.

You need to get your facts right. There's people out there who believe in and worship Satan. They hold him in great esteem. Don't get me wrong then what should they do and think about us muslims. Nobody is a saint or perfect. No one is considered Masoom after the Prophet s.a.w. freedom of speech and the right to speak shouldn't be banned. And no one should be punished for that.

As far as Sunni mosque in Tehran, show me a Single shia mosque anywhere in Iran.  They don't have this sectarian nonsense that is in Pakistan. Masajedallah, and that's what they believe in. Cursing only means 'may the blessing of Allah be removed from them' it's nothing to jump up and down about. And they don't curse the Sahaba. It's just a few individuals, just a handful and because of what they did and got up to.

"Pakistan has been far too lenient on it's shia population for a long time"

Has it. With all those target killings. Is this leniency.

Rationalist

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2019, 10:32:58 PM »
Nobody is a saint or perfect. No one is considered Masoom after the Prophet s.a.w. freedom of speech and the right to speak shouldn't be banned. And no one should be punished for that.

Can this type of freedom of expression happen in Iran? Its happening in Iraq by 12er Shia.

Adil

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2019, 03:19:52 AM »
You need to get your facts right. There's people out there who believe in and worship Satan. They hold him in great esteem. Don't get me wrong then what should they do and think about us muslims. Nobody is a saint or perfect. No one is considered Masoom after the Prophet s.a.w. freedom of speech and the right to speak shouldn't be banned. And no one should be punished for that.

As far as Sunni mosque in Tehran, show me a Single shia mosque anywhere in Iran.  They don't have this sectarian nonsense that is in Pakistan. Masajedallah, and that's what they believe in. Cursing only means 'may the blessing of Allah be removed from them' it's nothing to jump up and down about. And they don't curse the Sahaba. It's just a few individuals, just a handful and because of what they did and got up to.

"Pakistan has been far too lenient on it's shia population for a long time"

Has it. With all those target killings. Is this leniency.

Do you really want to compare shias with satanists lol? Noone is perfect but there are rules and laws in society and if you break them then there are consequences. Freedom of speech is a western concept, there is no such thing as freedom to curse sahaba or abuse Islam in our lands.

Iran is the most sectarian nation in the world. The nonsense propaganda you're trying to push won't survive long on this forum. Twelver shias in Iran have a long history of oppressing sunnis in Iran. Even the daughter of a former Iranian president attests to this fact.

Cursing sahaba means to ask Allah (swt) to withold his mercy from them. Since no Muslim will be able to enter jannah without Allah's mercy, it basically means that you are asking Allah to not grant them mercy on the day of judgement and enter them into hellfire. Stop trying to make it look like as if cursing sahaba is some minor act.

Every group dies at the hands of another group in Pakistan. There are many deaths caused by sectarian shia men who are target killers. You need to lose this "oh us shias are victims everywhere!!!" because you're not.

http://forum.twelvershia.net/suggestions-complaints/video-recommend-for-the-sunni-defence/
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 03:23:59 AM by Adil »

iceman

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2019, 02:18:55 AM »

Can this type of freedom of expression happen in Iran? Its happening in Iraq by 12er Shia.

Divine freedom of expression. Then analyse this with the definition. That's all it takes. Educate yourself. You don't me to tell you.

Rationalist

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2019, 06:26:11 AM »
Divine freedom of expression. Then analyse this with the definition. That's all it takes. Educate yourself. You don't me to tell you.

Norman Finkelstein went to Iran, and the people of government told him that Khamaini doesn't allow anyone to question him. He in addition blocks all forms of criticism against himself.

iceman

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2019, 10:01:34 PM »
Norman Finkelstein went to Iran, and the people of government told him that Khamaini doesn't allow anyone to question him. He in addition blocks all forms of criticism against himself.

That's not true. Freedom of speech and expression is open and allowed in Iran. But when it comes to certain individuals misusing freedom of speech and expression to cause mischief backed and funded by foreign powers then of course the local authorities will deal with it. They are not going to sit back and allow this. All I see and hear is absolute negativity about Iran. Complete criticism all the time. And that tells you how true and honest people are about Iran. You know how the Bahrain government treats it's people and how Saudi Arabia treats people of the South. But not a single word from any of you. This tells how just and right you are.