TwelverShia.net Forum

Praying on Turbah hockey pucks - An ugly innovation

Ebn Hussein

Praying on Turbah hockey pucks - An ugly innovation
« on: August 12, 2016, 07:01:27 AM »
Bismillah,

Salam 3ala man ittaba3a al Huda,

A funny quote by a brother caught my eyes here:

By the way, I liked how you employed the word "also".  It should tell you, if you had a brain, that all of these (straw mat, clothing/prayer rug, soil) are okay to prostrate upon.  And I have prostrated on all of them.  What is troubling for you, and you keep running away from it like your scholars did from Al-Mustakillah debates, is how come you don't touch the soil with your palms, knees and toes? Might I suggest utilizing 7 turbahs in total?  Also, among the things that the Prophet [saw] prostrated upon, paper was not one of them. 

7 Turbas would make "The leaning Rafidi of Qom". That would be hilarious to watch. But seriously, these retarded Mushriks look like clowns, even in Salah. For instance, do you know the Big MAC turbah?

The following is the Sunnah of Rasulullah (peace be upon him) you blind Bakri-Sunni-Wahhabi-Yazidis!

ِAnd their poor deluded followers who follow these Shayatin ended up how? They ended up with dangling noses, a phenomenon you won't find amongst any sect (not even Qadyanis) that ascribes itself to Islam, except the Rafidi sect:

But what can you expect from Mushriks who claim that carrying icehockey like pucks made of dirt from Karbala (or holy Majoosi Iran/Qom) to be the Sunnah of Rasul Allah (peace be upon him)?! The Rafidah are a people who in Sujud (prostration) put their foreheads on idols with invocations inscribed such as "Ya Ali, Ya Zahra" etc. how can these pagans even claim to be Muslim and wonder and complain when others (rightfully) accuse them of being Mushrik pagans? I mean for Allah's sake, imagine an Islamic sect, any sect, Sunni, Khariji, Zaydi, having a bizarre ritual of prostrating on hockey like pucks where one can read on them invocations to Omar, Abu Bakr etc.!!! Would anybody believe that these people are Muslims? Certainly not. Sujud is the highest form of servitude in Salah, the closest one is to Allah, and these Shia (besides inventing prayers such as "the prayer to Fatimah" and then having the audacity of speaking about the bid3a of Tarawih!) did what to this practice, they turned it into another clownish superstition. Here their disgusting Turbahs which should be burnt and flushed down the toilet (after the names of Ahl al-Bayt been removed).

Rafidi idol puck with Ya Ali inscription:

Rafidi idol puck with Fatimah, Hussein etc. inscription (with that pagan Jewish-Kabbala/Hindu symbol called Hamsa, which the Rafidah call the hands of Abul-Fadhl and hang it up their temples):

Rafidi idol puck with Ya Hussein inscription:

Lastly, this is how Muslims, Sunnis, the people of Tawhid do Sujid, properly, with the complete forehead and nose touching the ground. The faces of the Rawafid don't touch the grounds for Sujud in this world, it's like they are deprived for it, what normally touches their faces is when they rub it at shrines and tombs.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 07:10:10 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Sheikh

Re: Praying on Turbah hockey pucks - An ugly innovation
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 07:24:02 AM »
Shia: I pray on clay
Sunni: I pray on a rug
Shia: You have to pray on something natural
Sunni: What do you mean?
Shia: Anything from the earth, like a rock, a leaf, clay
Sunni: Cotton is from the earth
Shia: So?
Sunni: My rug is made of cotton
Shia: .......... u wahhabi