TwelverShia.net Forum

MOVED: Most Recent Fadak Discussion on ShiaChat

Hani

MOVED: Most Recent Fadak Discussion on ShiaChat
« on: July 31, 2015, 03:05:01 AM »
This topic has been PINNED for benefit and moved to Sahabah-AhlulBayt.

http://forum.twelvershia.net/index.php?topic=755.0

I checked the chaotic thread at ShiaChat, The Herz guy said mocking:

If you notice on the thread on twelver batata wa banadura.net, they admitted that the property belongs to Rasulallah, that the Qur'anic verses sent down regarding this does indeed not mean that its public property.

They then respond to this saying later on after the verse was revealed the prophet gave away the land to the people making it public property, I await eagerly to see proof for this (it doesn't exist, I just like torturing them).

I wonder why you didn't ask us here ya Herz?

You want evidence that the Prophet (saw) gave the land away as charity?

Okay, here we grant you wish:

Mustadrak al-Hakim:

أَخْبَرَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ الْحُسَيْنِ الْقَاضِي بِمَرْوَ، ثنا الْحَارِثُ بْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ، ثنا أَبُو النَّضْرِ، ثنا زُهَيْرٌ، ثنا أَبُو إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ الْحَارِثِ، عَنْ جُوَيْرِيَةَ بِنْتِ الْحَارِثِ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهَا، قَالَتْ: ” وَاللَّهِ مَا تَرَكَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ عِنْدَ مَوْتِهِ دِينَارًا وَلا دِرْهَمًا وَلا عَبْدًا وَلا أَمَةً، إِلا بَغْلَتَهُ وَسِلاحَهُ، وَأَرْضًا تَرَكَهَا صَدَقَةً

[Narrated Juwayriah bint al-Harith: (The mother of believers) By Allah, the messenger of Allah (saw) when he died never left a Dinar nor Dirham, not a slave man or woman, except his (white) mule and a weapon, and a land he left as charity.]

And Musnad Ahmad from Ibn `Uyaynah:

حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ رُفَيْعٍ، قَالَ: دَخَلْتُ أَنَا وَشَدَّادُ بْنُ مَعْقِلٍ عَلَى ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، فَقَالَ ابْنُ عَبَّاسٍ: ” مَا تَرَكَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ إِلَّا مَا بَيْنَ هَذَيْنِ اللَّوْحَيْنِ، وَدَخَلْنَا عَلَى مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ عَلِيٍّ، فَقَالَ: مِثْلَ ذَلِكَ

[`Abdul-`Aziz told us, I entered alongside Shaddad on ibn `Abbas, so he told us: “The messenger (saw) of Allah never left behind anything other than what is between the two covers (Qur’an).” Then we entered on Muhammad ibn `Ali bin abi Talib and he said the same.]

And Tabaqat ibn Sa`d:

أَخْبَرَنَا الْفَضْلُ بْنُ دُكَيْنٍ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ الأَسَدِيُّ، قَالا: أَخْبَرَنَا مِسْعَرٌ، عَنْ عَدِيِّ بْنِ ثَابِتٍ، عَنْ عَلِيِّ بْنِ الْحُسَيْنِ، قَالَ: تُوُفِّيَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ وَلَمْ يَدَعْ دِينَارًا، وَلا دِرْهَمًا، وَلا عَبْدًا، وَلا أَمَةً

[Narrated `Ali bin al-Husayn: (The prophet’s great grandson) Allah’s Apostle (saw) passed away not leaving a Dinar or Dirham, nor a slave or slave woman.]

Jee, I wonder why Umm-ul-Mu'mineen Juwayriyah, `Abdullah ibn `Abbas, Muhammad ibn `Ali ibn abi Talib and `Ali ibn al-Husayn all didn't mention a gigantic peace of land? You think they missed it? Or Maybe because he made it a Waqf and offered it as charity like Juwayriyyah said?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 03:59:12 AM by Hani »
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear