TwelverShia.net Forum

Islamic Unity

iceman

Re: Islamic Unity
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2017, 04:26:28 PM »
so much hatred against Shia on this page shame on you guys its shocking and should be stopped we should unite against zionism if really call ourself for Muslims but you guys dont care and start writing so much lies about Shias which we dont even know what you guys had made up about us

WRONG.......the hate came from YOU when labelling us sunni as followers of Zionism and I made you REALISE the reality of ibn Saba hence you DELETED your posts, then you went on attacking other sunni Islamic personalities, as bro Farid posted the pic, says it all on your last remark.

So that's a LIE coming from you right there, how on earth do you expect us to believe your unity crap??

All clear to see.

Reminds me of one Iraqi poster on FB, who claimed to have converted to Shiaism; whatever the truth of that, he was coolly talking about the need to either convert all Sunnis to Shiaism or to exterminate and expel Sunnis from Iraq, in his view if this was done then Shias, Christians and Yazidis would live in peace [obviously this would not happen, but the many fantasies Twelvers live under need to be taken gravely seriously by the whole world, especially since many times these fantasies are schizophrenic in nature as well].

Well the problem we have here is that if Sunis can't or don't get their way then they result towards violence and threatening behaviour. And they will continue with violence and threatening behaviour through means of terrorism and terrorist activities and will not live or let live. This is actually and exactly the cause of problems with in Muslims and Muslim countries.

If you don't have or get your way then result in violence and threatening behaviour. Or result towards violence and threatening behaviour to have your demands met. This was exactly the way of the companions of the Prophet (s). Just two examples the Shaykhain ruled in a similar way and method and so did Moawiya use such an ideology against the fourth rightly guided Khalif of the Muslims.

Those Muslims who are in authority, rule according to the Shaykhain such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain etc. And those Muslims who are not in authority use terrorism and terrorist activities such as Moawiya did against the 4th Khalif.

Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi is using the same ideology and method as Moawiya. And the Saudi and Bahrain governments rule and once the Taliban ruled Afghanistan according to the Shaykhain. This is exactly where they got their ideology, Islam and way of governance from.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2017, 06:59:53 PM »
^

So I take it that this is a rationalization for Shias to go ahead with total extermination of Sunnis. Anyway, many Twelvers can claim to follow the Sunnah of this Imam or that Imam in governance, but at the end they follow the same genocidal pattern of the disbelievers towards Sunnis, that of claiming we are terrorists while killing us en masse. If they want to attribute that to their Infallibles, this is their problem, Allah will resurrect these Shias with those they followed in behavior.

Also, it seems with very little tickling the "Unity" narrative totally falls apart and many Shias show their true intentions towards us Sunnis. I have to say sorry, we are not at all interested in a Unity were we are exterminated.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 07:03:22 PM by MuslimAnswers »

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2017, 05:22:32 PM »
make peace not war let us unite against zionists

Unfortunately @Najamsethii484, history taught us that if we want to fight against our enemy, we need to get rid of Rawafidh first before engaging the enemy. Not united in fighting the enemy together.

Does Salahuddin Al-Ayubi ring anyone's bell?

iceman

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2017, 08:23:14 PM »

Unfortunately @Najamsethii484, history taught us that if we want to fight against our enemy, we need to get rid of Rawafidh first before engaging the enemy. Not united in fighting the enemy together.

Well according to your party or kind everyone is your enemy who doesn't agree with you no matter what.

According to us the enemies of Allah, his Messenger (s) and the progeny are our enemies and friends to them are our friends.

We are clear and open and always have been.

Zahra

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2017, 03:36:08 AM »

Well according to your party or kind everyone is your enemy who doesn't agree with you no matter what.

According to us the enemies of Allah, his Messenger (s) and the progeny are our enemies and friends to them are our friends.

We are clear and open and always have been.
چرا دروغ میگی؟

Hani

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2017, 03:45:24 AM »
have some proof who are working for zionists not Shia atleast i dont about other Islamic sects but Shia are the only one in the world who are working against israel and usa

I think you trust your politicians too much, is it because they have beards and turbans?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%27s_role_in_the_Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_war
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Najamsethii484

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2017, 11:46:12 AM »

Does Salahuddin Al-Ayubi ring anyone's bell? yes that terrorist salahuddin hahhahaha you guys have always been friends with jews and christians because you belongs to them bloody terrorists nasibis all of you

Mythbuster1

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2017, 01:34:01 PM »

Does Salahuddin Al-Ayubi ring anyone's bell? yes that terrorist salahuddin hahhahaha you guys have always been friends with jews and christians because you belongs to them bloody terrorists nasibis all of you

salahudun ayubi ra who devestated the crusaders that were raping and killing and TERRORISING Muslims as well as Jews liberated Jerusalem.............WHILE.......the Shiites were BEFRIENDING crusaders and helping in killing Muslims and helping the crusaders in the fight against Muslims.
How on earth does that equate to being friends with them from the sunni?

You BEFRIENDED Russian orthodox Christians and ashkenazi Jews to kill and TERRORISE Muslims in Syria.

Its ok  and halal for shias to follow christians and Jews.

Hypocrite.

Najamsethii484

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2017, 01:36:00 PM »

salahudun ayubi ra who devestated the crusaders that were raping and killing and TERRORISING Muslims as well as Jews liberated Jerusalem.............WHILE.......the Shiites were BEFRIENDING crusaders and helping in killing Muslims and helping the crusaders in the fight against Muslims.
How on earth does that equate to being friends with them?

You BEFRIENDED Russian orthodox Christians and ashkenazi Jews to kill and TERRORISE Muslims in Syria.

Its ok  and halal for shias to follow christians and Jews. you are mad boy basshar al assad is sunni and not Shia please see his video where he prays like you guys dont talk rubbish and lie so much we never do friendship with jews and christians but you guys like saudi  arabia who are best friend with zionist regime so please say to saudi arabia that they are also wrong

Hypocrite.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2017, 02:18:50 PM »
The dog named bashar despotic tyrant leader of Syria is SUNNI??!?......coz of a vid of him praying?? Talk about conspiracy theories!

That's a new one, if you can't answer on Shiites treachery of joining up with Christians and Jews to fight Muslims then you don't need to lie about bashar being sunni, you could just admit and say he is wrong, you had to call him sunni coz you know he is a killer and has joined up with Christians and ashkenazi Jews lol, another member here loves and supports this terrorist baby killer Shiite leader and he thinks he is a god send for Syria and a true Shiite leader.

So who is wrong here??

Najamsethii484

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2017, 02:40:46 PM »
The dog named bashar despotic tyrant leader of Syria is SUNNI??!?......coz of a vid of him praying?? Talk about conspiracy theories!

That's a new one, if you can't answer on Shiites treachery of joining up with Christians and Jews to fight Muslims then you don't need to lie about bashar being sunni, you could just admit and say he is wrong, you had to call him sunni coz you know he is a killer and has joined up with Christians and ashkenazi Jews lol, another member here loves and supports this terrorist baby killer Shiite leader and he thinks he is a god send for Syria and a true Shiite leader.

So who is wrong here??

i support him even he is sunni who said im against him he is fighting the zionists all media propaganda that he is murderer etc etc bla bla its all false all syrians loves him i met many syrians personally and they really loves him even if he is sunni or Shia or alawite whatever he is i dont know i support him even he is sunni did u understand now ?

Admin note: Quotation corrected.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:48:59 PM by MuslimK »

MuslimK

• +11/-0
  • یا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبی علی دینک
    • Refuting Shia allegations everywhere
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2017, 02:47:15 PM »
^ You are adding your comments within the comments of other members. Please write your comments outside the [quote ][/quote ].
در خلافت میل نیست ای بی‌خبر
میل کی آید ز بوبکر و عمر
میل اگر بودی در آن دو مقتدا
هر دو کردندی پسر را پیشوا

عطار نِیشابوری

www.Nahjul-Balagha.net | www.TwelverShia.net | www.ghadirkhumm.com

Najamsethii484

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2017, 03:46:06 PM »
i did say that bashar al assad is sunni and i support him even if he is so where is the reply of you guys you guys never support any Shia man even if he supports sunnis and helps them hypocrites nawasib

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2017, 03:58:11 PM »
i did say that bashar al assad is sunni and i support him even if he is so where is the reply of you guys you guys never support any Shia man even if he supports sunnis and helps them hypocrites nawasib

You're obviously a troll if you're calling bashar a sunni. He is from one of the most extreme shia sects the alawites

Najamsethii484

« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2017, 04:34:33 PM »

You're obviously a troll if you're calling bashar a sunni. He is from one of the most extreme shia sects the alawites
here you go nasibi liar

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2017, 05:21:16 PM »

here you go nasibi liar

So he'a praying with sunni's for the camera. And?

You think hezbollah & Iran are allied with a 'nasibi'?

Najamsethii484

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2017, 05:53:25 PM »

here you go nasibi liar

So he'a praying with sunni's for the camera. And?

You think hezbollah & Iran are allied with a 'nasibi'?
i said you are nasibi not bashar al assad i support him even if he is sunni because he is enemy of zionists and nasaibis

Abu Muhammad

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2017, 06:02:35 PM »
Another troll waiting to be banned...

Najamsethii484

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2017, 11:23:48 AM »
Another troll waiting to be banned...
you guys want to ban me because i reveal the truth

Najamsethii484

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2017, 11:26:35 AM »