Islamic Unity
« on: October 30, 2017, 01:42:01 PM »
make peace not war let us unite against zionists
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 03:25:39 PM by Najamsethii484 »

iceman

Re: Islamic Unity
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 01:54:13 AM »

Believe me they're not interested. But it's worth a try. They see us worse than Mushriks and Kafirs (disbelievers). They would unite with them against us anytime.

heathen

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 04:43:48 AM »
Authoritarian and Dogmatism seems to be a common trend with Islam. Why is everything Us vs. Them for Muslims? Why can't you make peace with the Jews and Christians?

Hani

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 05:11:00 AM »
Taqiyyah thing gets old after a while guys.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Farid

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 05:24:56 AM »
The best way to creating unity between sects is by attack each other's religious symbols. Don't you agree?

Hani

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 05:50:11 AM »
Below are his first two posts in this forum:

1- "my story from sunni to Islam is that sunnis are so deviant beliefs which made me mad and i founded out that im following another religion then Islam abu bakr Ra and omar Ra and uthman Ra and abu hurayarah and mother ayesha Ra is worshipped so much in this mad religion called sunni and sunni lies so so much about the real Islam Shia. when i begin to research and finded out that Shia is true Islam and sunni/wahabi is not Islam its a man made thing and Shia is made by the Almighty Allah Swt and sunni was made in saqifah and im shocked to see whenever sunni cant answer a thing they begin to be angry and bomb people and their extremist religion only learned them how to be extremist or a terrorist sunnism is founder of terrorism in world and whenever they cant answer a thing they get frustreated and begin to kill and murder people you guys learned that from yazid ibn muawiyah the biggest criminal and terrorist on earth he and his father was such a criminals that even their graves cant be found now you guys worship abu hurairah whos fathers name is unknown how can we trust a man whos father name is not found in history and your hatred against real Islam is just like jews and christians hate against Islam you guys fast with jews and christians you are ahlekitab"

2- "what happened in saqifah was that 3 thugs of arabia runned away from Prophet Saww funeral and wanted to take over and get caliphate and didnt care about to attend Prophet Saww funeral and took over gave people bribery and took over and destroyed Muslims so much that we is in this state now that all media is targeting Muslims just because after Prophet Muhammad Saww 3 thugs of arabia and muawiyah and yazeed took over and wanted to destroy Islam but couldnt do that because of Ahlulbayt AS and banu umayya and banu saqifah only converted to Islam because they had no options left and they came in as enemy of Islam and ruled for 1000 years and damaged Muslims and showed them a false religion called sunnism and wahabism extremism version of their jews beliefs im very much sure that sunnism came from jews."
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

Mythbuster1

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 11:56:58 AM »
I..........smell........taqiyah!

Optimus Prime

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 01:44:47 PM »

Believe me they're not interested. But it's worth a try. They see us worse than Mushriks and Kafirs (disbelievers). They would unite with them against us anytime.

I agree with this post 100%.

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 02:28:38 PM »

Sort of ironic any Twelver Shia would talk about defeating 'Zionists' when we have Shia militias using American-Zionist military weapons, with American-Zionist air cover and support, to prop up nations created under a British-Zionist grand plan.

I think we Sunnis know who the real Zionists are, and it sure is not us.

Najamsethii484

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 02:42:57 PM »
The best way to creating unity between sects is by attack each other's religious symbols. Don't you agree? i dont agree because i didnt start to insult it was you guys who insult Shias so much on this page i only replied and after that i realise that its not good to fight so i deleted my posts

Mythbuster1

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 02:48:51 PM »
Deluded ^^^

Najamsethii484

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 02:49:59 PM »

Sort of ironic any Twelver Shia would talk about defeating 'Zionists' when we have Shia militias using American-Zionist military weapons, with American-Zionist air cover and support, to prop up nations created under a British-Zionist grand plan.

I think we Sunnis know who the real Zionists are, and it sure is not us.
yes king abdullah is Shia who meets usa and israel presidents 24/7 saudi arabia is most loyal to america then any other Islamic countries they are not Shia well? and they are not sunnis also they are wahabi im for Shia Sunni unity if someone calls himself for Muslim and dont want unity he is for sure working for zionism
[

Najamsethii484

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 02:52:36 PM »
so much hatred against Shia on this page shame on you guys its shocking and should be stopped we should unite against zionism if really call ourself for Muslims but you guys dont care and start writing so much lies about Shias which we dont even know what you guys had made up about us

Mythbuster1

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 03:15:00 PM »
so much hatred against Shia on this page shame on you guys its shocking and should be stopped we should unite against zionism if really call ourself for Muslims but you guys dont care and start writing so much lies about Shias which we dont even know what you guys had made up about us

WRONG.......the hate came from YOU when labelling us sunni as followers of Zionism and I made you REALISE the reality of ibn Saba hence you DELETED your posts, then you went on attacking other sunni Islamic personalities, as bro Farid posted the pic, says it all on your last remark.

So that's a LIE coming from you right there, how on earth do you expect us to believe your unity crap??

All clear to see.

Najamsethii484

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2017, 03:27:35 PM »
have some proof who are working for zionists not Shia atleast i dont about other Islamic sects but Shia are the only one in the world who are working against israel and usa

Najamsethii484

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 03:28:43 PM »

WRONG.......the hate came from YOU when labelling us sunni as followers of Zionism and I made you REALISE the reality of ibn Saba hence you DELETED your posts, then you went on attacking other sunni Islamic personalities, as bro Farid posted the pic, says it all on your last remark.

So that's a LIE coming from you right there, how on earth do you expect us to believe your unity crap??

All clear to see. i said sorry okay but you guys dont care

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2017, 03:33:13 PM »

All clear to see.

Reminds me of one Iraqi poster on FB, who claimed to have converted to Shiaism; whatever the truth of that, he was coolly talking about the need to either convert all Sunnis to Shiaism or to exterminate and expel Sunnis from Iraq, in his view if this was done then Shias, Christians and Yazidis would live in peace [obviously this would not happen, but the many fantasies Twelvers live under need to be taken gravely seriously by the whole world, especially since many times these fantasies are schizophrenic in nature as well].

Najamsethii484

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2017, 03:39:09 PM »
i have never seen worst people then you guys in this page go and have som checkup and so much hatred against other Muslims its worse then jews and christians i pretty much sure you guys are agents of zionists so much lies you guys say on this site its shocking you guys are not even sunnis you guys are wahabies who pretend to be sunnis because wahabis are not Muslims you know that you guys are not Muslims and only pretending to be it you guys got paid from the uk and usa and israel

Najamsethii484

Re: Islamic Unity only with sunnis not wahabies like you guys on this page
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2017, 03:59:57 PM »

iceman

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2017, 04:08:33 PM »
Authoritarian and Dogmatism seems to be a common trend with Islam. Why is everything Us vs. Them for Muslims? Why can't you make peace with the Jews and Christians?

The Prophet (s) did make peace with the Jews and Christians despite them not accepting and threatening Muhammad (s) and disliking his preaching. The residence of Mecca forced Muhammad (s) and his believers and followers in to exile from Mecca. Why didn't they make peace with Muhammad (s) from the very start? This is where it all started from.

Who is not willing to make peace with the Christians and the Jews? But are they willing to be at peace with us. Israel has its own country and gets help from the international community especially the United States. But what about the Palestinians, do they not have a right to have their country/homeland and live in freedom and peace?

Ever thought why the Palestinians are denied their human and equal right? This is exactly the cause of the problem between Israel and the Muslim world for not allowing the Palestinians their freedom and civil rights. And the international community is not and has never been interested and keen in full filling its obligation towards the Palestinians.