TwelverShia.net Forum

Myself against a bunch of shias .

iceman

Re: Myself against a bunch of shias .
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2020, 01:18:58 AM »
No chance in hell, the guy is copy/paste master at these things, instead he will call you out as a hater of shiites.........watch!😁

When you get hit hard in response then that's how you'll cone out. 😆

iceman

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2020, 01:22:54 AM »
Prove that each of those you posted is sahih.

And what's your job then. Are you in the audience. If you don't think it's sehih or differ and disagree with it then refute it. I've put something, don't be frightened of it. If you disagree then refute it. If you think it's not sehih then come out with it.

TAHIR

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2020, 10:26:32 AM »
You don't need to compare it to anything. The whole point is when you go around picking bits and pieces out of books written by Shia scholars or pick a random Shia scholar and starting advertising that this is exactly what Shiaism is about just based on his statement then this is what you'll get to see that there's plenty you'll find in Sunni books which you won't be happy with if that's the road you want to take. I think it's about time you stopped playing this game 'lets paint a picture of Shia Islam or the Shia community based on your desire by picking bits and pieces from here and there'.
Bits and pieces. Nope it was your mainstream untill the sunnis cornered every corner and Alhamdulillah now a group of it renounces it.
Random shia scholar : you must be kidding me mate ,he is al majlisi the father of Iranian shiasm
And khoei who is comparable to him in modern day shia'sm?
Asif Milani another giant will say verses where displaced and glued and what not.....

As for as Sunni sources you just made an attempt above and you have been schooled a part and will see if i get time to address the remaining

Mythbuster1

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2020, 02:30:20 PM »
When you get hit hard in response then that's how you'll cone out. 😆

Lol try spelling right first before you talk about hitting hard 😂😂😜👍

iceman

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2020, 06:45:21 PM »
Lol try spelling right first before you talk about hitting hard 😂😂😜👍

Spelling mistake or typing error, it seems like you can't distinguish between the two. I think you can but it's just the hatred within you that speaks. 😆

Mythbuster1

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2020, 12:27:45 PM »
Spelling mistake or typing error, it seems like you can't distinguish between the two. I think you can but it's just the hatred within you that speaks. 😆

Spelling mistake or typing error you did SPELL or TYPE it WRONG!!

Speaks volumes about your education syed ustaad dimwit😂

iceman

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2020, 04:05:36 PM »
Spelling mistake or typing error you did SPELL or TYPE it WRONG!!

Speaks volumes about your education syed ustaad dimwit😂

"Spelling mistake or typing error you did SPELL or TYPE it WRONG!!"

Absolutely. 😊 I'm not arrogant, ignorant or  stubborn like a mule as you. 😊

Be it an error or mistake or a sin or crime or what ever, Umar did wrong during the pen and paper incident. 😊 But you're just too stubborn to admit it. 😊

"Speaks volumes about your education syed ustaad dimwit"

It also speaks volumes about his companionship 😆

Soccer

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2020, 04:56:20 PM »
Oops: Wrong thread.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 04:57:48 PM by Soccer »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2020, 10:55:32 PM »
"Spelling mistake or typing error you did SPELL or TYPE it WRONG!!"

Absolutely. 😊 I'm not arrogant, ignorant or  stubborn like a mule as you. 😊

Be it an error or mistake or a sin or crime or what ever, Umar did wrong during the pen and paper incident. 😊 But you're just too stubborn to admit it. 😊

"Speaks volumes about your education syed ustaad dimwit"

It also speaks volumes about his companionship 😆

You are a hypocrite we know that for sure and we also know you hate and lie upon a special certain companion who is in your brain torturing you day and night that you have to mention Him whenever you get cornered on something.😁

Syed ustaad can’t spell..........it’s becoz Hazarat Umar ra saying Quran is sufficient.

😂

This is shiism 👍

iceman

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2020, 12:43:18 PM »
You are a hypocrite we know that for sure and we also know you hate and lie upon a special certain companion who is in your brain torturing you day and night that you have to mention Him whenever you get cornered on something.😁

Syed ustaad can’t spell..........it’s becoz Hazarat Umar ra saying Quran is sufficient.

😂

This is shiism 👍

"You are a hypocrite we know that for sure"

You're a hypocrite along with elements of your belief. You justify the murder of Companions of the Prophet s.a.w and you accuse them of apostasy and slander them. But you have no clear evidence on that what so ever. On the other hand you jump up and down about Takfeer on sahaba verbally but practically you send takfeer on sahaba. So there's a clear difference between what you say and do. And that is absolute hypocrisy. 😊

"and we also know you hate and lie upon a special certain companion who is in your brain torturing you day and night that you have to mention"

Yes you actually do that and then you accuse me of it. This is double hypocrisy on your behalf. 😊

"whenever you get cornered on something"

☺😊😀😁😃😅😂 You can't even corner a fly. 😆

"Syed ustaad can’t spell..........it’s becoz Hazarat Umar ra saying Quran is sufficient"

You know what he did. You are aware of his actions. You also know his intentions behind it. You know what he was up to. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2020, 02:21:25 PM »

You're a hypocrite along with elements of your belief. You justify the murder of Companions of the Prophet s.a.w and you accuse them of apostasy and slander them. But you have no clear evidence on that what so ever. On the other hand you jump up and down about Takfeer on sahaba verbally but practically you send takfeer on sahaba. So there's a clear difference between what you say and do. And that is absolute hypocrisy. 😊

"and we also know you hate and lie upon a special certain companion who is in your brain torturing you day and night that you have to mention"

Yes you actually do that and then you accuse me of it. This is double hypocrisy on your behalf. 😊

"Syed ustaad can’t spell..........it’s becoz Hazarat Umar ra saying Quran is sufficient"

You know what he did. You are aware of his actions. You also know his intentions behind it. You know what he was up to. 😊

Lol I post about your grammar.......you in turn post about Umar ra???

😂😂😂😂

The hate and lies of shaytaans minions.

😂👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2020, 02:54:58 PM »

Yes He was upto spreading Islam far and wide while your divine imams were nowhere to be seen or heard of.......oh wait they was too scared to confront Him and left it to great Shiite minds like yourself to explain why.😂😂😂👍

iceman

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2020, 05:30:58 PM »
Lol I post about your grammar.......you in turn post about Umar ra???

😂😂😂😂

The hate and lies of shaytaans minions.

😂👍

"you in turn post about Umar ra???"

😊 You get Umar and his merry men to obey and follow Allah's command first which they haven't done "what the Prophet s.a.w gives you take it, what he forbids refrain from it" 😊

The Prophet s.a.w said "fetch me a pen and paper so I may write something for you so that you don't go ASTRAY after me". He didn't write or because he couldn't write because they differed and quarrelled over it. So they went astray. Bring them back first. Then been astray for nearly 1400 years now. 😊

iceman

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2020, 05:41:13 PM »
Yes He was upto spreading Islam far and wide while your divine imams were nowhere to be seen or heard of.......oh wait they was too scared to confront Him and left it to great Shiite minds like yourself to explain why.😂😂😂👍

"Yes He was upto spreading Islam far and away"

Was he? How can you spread Islam when people believe he went astray. You have to stay and remain on it first. It's your belief that companions can go astray. Or is it your belief that companions are Mehfooz and can't go astray because Qur'an speaks for them and they are given salvation. Where do you actually and really stand on this? 😊

"while your divine imams were nowhere to be seen or heard of"

😊 They were right there protecting and defending Islam through patience and tolerance from those who were hell-bent in forcing Caliphate and all Costs. 😊 They were safeguarding Islam and Muslims from those who were ready to cause mayhem if Caliphate wasn't imposed and from those who were there to take advantage of the situation. The Imams kept the situation under control rather than having it their at any cost. 😊 GET IT 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2020, 06:11:00 PM »
"Yes He was upto spreading Islam far and away"

Was he? How can you spread Islam when people believe he went astray. You have to stay and remain on it first. It's your belief that companions can go astray. Or is it your belief that companions are Mehfooz and can't go astray because Qur'an speaks for them and they are given salvation. Where do you actually and really stand on this? 😊

"while your divine imams were nowhere to be seen or heard of"

😊 They were right there protecting and defending Islam through patience and tolerance from those who were hell-bent in forcing Caliphate and all Costs. 😊 They were safeguarding Islam and Muslims from those who were ready to cause mayhem if Caliphate wasn't imposed and from those who were there to take advantage of the situation. The Imams kept the situation under control rather than having it their at any cost. 😊 GET IT 😊

Yea strayed by saying Quran is sufficient, come on hypocrite haven’t you got any solid arguments for Nuwera, the apostate,  can’t you find anything in history of Islam on any major sahaba ra turning apostate?
 That would be comparison.

Or is it just the hate for the first companions and saqifa, which seeps through your every post..😁

Lol divine imams were protecting Islam 😂😂 what a joke you mean like the last one in hiding......”defending Islam”😂👍

Good one 😁👍

Umar ra LIVED.......divine imams never existed.

😊GET IT😁

Mythbuster1

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2020, 06:24:07 PM »
"you in turn post about Umar ra???"

😊 You get Umar and his merry men to obey and follow Allah's command first which they haven't done "what the Prophet s.a.w gives you take it, what he forbids refrain from it" 😊

The Prophet s.a.w said "fetch me a pen and paper so I may write something for you so that you don't go ASTRAY after me". He didn't write or because he couldn't write because they differed and quarrelled over it. So they went astray. Bring them back first. Then been astray for nearly 1400 years now. 😊

Lol they have passed away and their achievements are many in AUTHENTIC history as well as praises in sunnah as well as blessings of paradise from god.

You can wine and moan all you want hypocrite because divine imams never existed and the hate you have is typical of a hypocrite who uses a hadith but CANNOT prove whom the prophet pbuh told to get out,  this alone shows your hypocrisy in not answering that, instead posting nonsense based on assumptions.

You can’t prove divine Imamate in Quran without adding your own thought!

You can’t prove Umar ra was wrong in hadith without adding your own thought!

This is shiism a sect born from a guy who thought Ali ra was god!

😁

iceman

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2020, 06:38:10 PM »
Lol they have passed away and their achievements are many in AUTHENTIC history as well as praises in sunnah as well as blessings of paradise from god.

You can wine and moan all you want hypocrite because divine imams never existed and the hate you have is typical of a hypocrite who uses a hadith but CANNOT prove whom the prophet pbuh told to get out,  this alone shows your hypocrisy in not answering that, instead posting nonsense based on assumptions.

You can’t prove divine Imamate in Quran without adding your own thought!

You can’t prove Umar ra was wrong in hadith without adding your own thought!

This is shiism a sect born from a guy who thought Ali ra was god!

😁

"who uses a hadith but CANNOT prove whom the prophet pbuh told to get out"

😂 It's common sense. Use it. The one who spoke and objected. And those who sided with him. 😊 The Prophet s.a.w asked for pen send paper, who thought it should be given to him. And who thought it shouldn't be given to him. It's that easy to work out. You don't need to be Einstein to figure it out  😊 You know the truth and what lies behind it. You're just too ashamed to admit it. 😊

"Lol they have passed away and their achievements are many in AUTHENTIC history as well as praises in sunnah as well as blessings of paradise from god"

And what about people like Malik bin Nuwayrah and his tribes men? They were companions of the Prophet s.a.w too. Where was their guarantee and ticket to heaven? What happened to that?  😊 If Qur'an and Sunnah speaks so highly of the companions then why categorise between them? And then when others do why sweat over it and lose sleep? 😊

"You can’t prove divine Imamate in Quran without adding your own thought!"

😀 Proven many times over. Asked many times over. Then proven many times over. Wilayat as well as Imamah. 😊 You just can't digest it 😊

"This is shiism a sect born from a guy who thought Ali ra was god!"

😊☺😀😃😁😅😂 You don't have a clue about what Shiaism is and what it stands for. 😊 So it's obvious you're going to try and paint an ill and gloomy picture about it. 😆😆

Mythbuster1

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2020, 07:29:45 PM »

😂 It's common sense. Use it. The one who spoke and objected. And those who sided with him. 😊 The Prophet s.a.w asked for pen send paper, who thought it should be given to him. And who thought it shouldn't be given to him. It's that easy to work out. You don't need to be Einstein to figure it out  😊 You know the truth and what lies behind it. You're just too ashamed to admit it. 😊

"Lol they have passed away and their achievements are many in AUTHENTIC history as well as praises in sunnah as well as blessings of paradise from god"

And what about people like Malik bin Nuwayrah and his tribes men? They were companions of the Prophet s.a.w too. Where was their guarantee and ticket to heaven? What happened to that?  😊 If Qur'an and Sunnah speaks so highly of the companions then why categorise between them? And then when others do why sweat over it and lose sleep? 😊

😀 Proven many times over. Asked many times over. Then proven many times over. Wilayat as well as Imamah. 😊 You just can't digest it 😊

😊☺😀😃😁😅😂 You don't have a clue about what Shiaism is and what it stands for. 😊 So it's obvious you're going to try and paint an ill and gloomy picture about it. 😆😆

Let’s do an iceman and break it down, I am sure this guy might not be reading the report properly.😂😂

"Come near let me write for you a writing after which you will never go astray." 'Umar said: "The Prophet is seriously ill, and you have the Qur'an, so Allah's Book is sufficient for us." The people in the house differed and disputed. Some of them said, "Come near so that Allah's Apostle may write for you a writing after which you will not go astray," while the others said what 'Umar said. When they made much noise and quarreled greatly in front of the Prophet, he said to them, "Go away and leave me." Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was a great disaster that their quarrel and noise prevented Allah's Apostle from writing a statement for them.
Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 7 hadith 573

The relevant part of the hadith which dimwit ASSUMES relates to Umar ra because he hates him so much disregarding or selectively NOT entertaining the fact that it could also be ahlu baith whom the prophet pbuh was referring to also.

“ The people in the house differed and disputed. Some of them said, "Come near so that Allah's Apostle may write for you a writing after which you will not go astray," while the others said what 'Umar said. When they made much noise and quarreled greatly in front of the Prophet, he said to THEM!”

“Them” = Umar !

😂 shiism 😂

This is an USTAAD I am debating with for crying out loud

😂😂😂

Mythbuster1

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2020, 07:37:42 PM »

Nuwera gets NO ticket he turned apostate.....or do apostates get heaven in your sect?

Quran speaks highly of the first of the muhajiroun who are blessed paradise......last I heard was Nuwera wasn’t a muhajir he stayed in his own area.

Unfortunately for you quran completely stays silent on divine Imamate and Nuwera has no place in Quran like the first Muhajirs whom included the great Ameer ul maumineen Umar ra.

I know It hurts you have nothing and you are defending a nobody......Nowhera 😂😂

Assumptions and ideas don’t make authenticity, being an ustaad you should know this simple fact.😂

Mythbuster1

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2020, 07:42:16 PM »
Thanks to YOU iceman Alhamdulillah you have proved to me who is a nobody with hardly any education that how EASY it is to counter shiism especially you being an ustaad a teacher.👍

This alone is enough to show how Sunnis triumph over evil liars.😁