Nimr al shimr the terrorist

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
  • Allah grant the Rafidah their seat in Jahannam
  • Religion: Sunni
Nimr al shimr the terrorist
« on: May 05, 2017, 12:02:25 AM »
 :) :)

As self-evidently purported, Nimr(la) was one who tried to put forth fasad in the land of Saudi Arabia. He advocated for WTF(Wilayat Al Faqih).
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 12:04:09 AM by أبو ماريا المرزم »
They asked how many will be with the one I hate. I said 313

Farid

Re: Nimr al shimr the terrorist
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 01:28:11 AM »
You are forgetting the main reason...

He cursed Prince Nayef right after his death and celebrated it, then said, "May Allah give him jahanam in his grave and may the worms eat him!"

Video has at least three million views on youtube. It is a spit in the face of the Saudi govt, more specifically, Mohammad the son of Nayif, the current Crowne Prince.

Shias speak of the viciousness and harshness of Aal Saud all the time. How could they not have known this would happen? Why act surprised when Nimr Al Nimr was arrested and executed?

Rationalist

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 01:21:14 PM »
Same result would happen in Iran, if you speak against the supreme leader.

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 06:56:42 PM »
You are forgetting the main reason...

He cursed Prince Nayef right after his death and celebrated it, then said, "May Allah give him jahanam in his grave and may the worms eat him!"

Video has at least three million views on youtube. It is a spit in the face of the Saudi govt, more specifically, Mohammad the son of Nayif, the current Crowne Prince.

Shias speak of the viciousness and harshness of Aal Saud all the time. How could they not have known this would happen? Why act surprised when Nimr Al Nimr was arrested and executed?

Allah ya7meek

Sheikh

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 07:07:58 PM »
Does anyone have any info on the persecution of Shias in Saudi Arabia?  I have a couple Saudi friends that are studying here, one is Shia and is from the Eastern province and says that there isn't any bad persecution, just some anti-Shia views in Najd. The other Saudi friend is a Sunni from Hejaz (Jeddah) and says that there are a lot of Shias in the city and they aren't harassed at all

But online there are always lots of stories. Does it depend on the location? Or is it mostly lies and there isn't any persecution?  Or are my friends just lucky so far?

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 07:29:24 PM »
Does anyone have any info on the persecution of Shias in Saudi Arabia?  I have a couple Saudi friends that are studying here, one is Shia and is from the Eastern province and says that there isn't any bad persecution, just some anti-Shia views in Najd. The other Saudi friend is a Sunni from Hejaz (Jeddah) and says that there are a lot of Shias in the city and they aren't harassed at all

But online there are always lots of stories. Does it depend on the location? Or is it mostly lies and there isn't any persecution?  Or are my friends just lucky so far?

I would guess that online things can take a life of their own. I am more aware of some analogous matters (like Sunnis in Iran), and while there may be problems in some cities, for the most part governments, no matter how repressive, cannot generally terrorize everyone unless they launch an all-out war with the explicit help of the majority population, and otherwise some discrimination may be present here and there but there is simply no interest from either side to make a not-so-great situation into a terrible situation (like what one sees in international geopolitics at large).

MuslimAnswers

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 08:24:03 PM »
^

To clarify one thing: Many of the minority population simply may not put such an emphasis on the sub-optimal situation they are in. For example, the Sunni in Tehran may know there is no Musallah, he will either adjust his life to that or move to another place, that is, he knows that he does not have the support to change the matters, plus he might not take it as such an important matter after a while, or he may not have been a religious Sunni to begin with - and similar cases for the Shias, I think the bold online headlines from both sides underestimate how many 'secular' people there are on both sides who may not think of the matter in the way a committed outsider sitting and reading these things on his laptop may think of it.

(That is also why these governments always talk so negatively of 'outside interference', in some way or the other the population, both majority and minority has been pacified to a certain degree by the ruling house, there is no need to light a fire and start chaos in such situations).

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2017, 06:16:55 AM »
Lol and how does that warrant the death penalty? In my opinion he was not spreading fasad, he was exposing the fasad of Al-Yahood Bani-Sa3ood.

As for no Sunni massalah in Iran, lol what a joke. I suggest you stop believing propaganda. How gullible you people are.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Hadrami

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2017, 09:20:01 AM »

i think the iranian supreme leader would do that quietly, after all when you watch the news youd think saudi execute more political prisoners than iran. You have to admit the shia regime is 1000x more clever when it comes to this kind of thing. Iran is like mafia, everything is done smoothly & quietly while saudi are street crooks who did drive by shooting in public :D

Farid

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2017, 03:30:17 PM »
Lol and how does that warrant the death penalty? In my opinion he was not spreading fasad, he was exposing the fasad of Al-Yahood Bani-Sa3ood.

I never said it was justified. I said it was obvious that they would do this. The only reason one would do what he did is if one had a death wish.

Rationalist

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2017, 07:22:12 PM »

i think the iranian supreme leader would do that quietly, after all when you watch the news youd think saudi execute more political prisoners than iran. You have to admit the shia regime is 1000x more clever when it comes to this kind of thing. Iran is like mafia, everything is done smoothly & quietly while saudi are street crooks who did drive by shooting in public :D

Yes they are very clever. Taqiyyah has allowed them to do wonders. They tried to assassinate this Iraqi cleric.

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2017, 10:19:03 PM »

I never said it was justified. I said it was obvious that they would do this. The only reason one would do what he did is if one had a death wish.

It was indeed justified. Nimr incited against the state.

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2017, 10:22:28 PM »

As for no Sunni massalah in Iran, lol what a joke. I suggest you stop believing propaganda. How gullible you people are.

I doubt you're even a Muslim. You're prolly a shia innit? You prolly a shia innit? They all kuffah, they kuffah. Who could do anything about it?

Rationalist

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2017, 02:38:20 AM »
This guy needs a warning, and a ban if he doesn't stop his takfir.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2017, 10:11:35 AM »

I doubt you're even a Muslim. You're prolly a shia innit? You prolly a shia innit? They all kuffah, they kuffah. Who could do anything about it?

Actually I am a Shi'i which makes me a true Muslim ;)

محور المقاومة والممانعة

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2017, 10:12:53 AM »

My reply was to O.P who seems to be in love with the Royal Fasiqs of the Sa3udi family.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

al-kulayni

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2017, 07:05:59 PM »

He was talking about Tehran, not Iran.

أبو ماريا المرزم

• +0/-2
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2017, 05:14:43 PM »

Actually I am a Shi'i which makes me a true Muslim ;)

I'm gonna call you Ibn Al Majusi from now :)

Hani

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2017, 07:40:43 PM »

I'm gonna call you Ibn Al Majusi from now :)

This is a warning, no more Takfir will be allowed against other forum members especially in a non-scientific context where Takfir is being researched academically.

The only thing that sets us apart from other forums is that the vast bulk of our topics are academic and we are tolerant to the opponents (we almost never ban). Take that away and we're the same as Shiachat and the rest of them.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear