TwelverShia.net Forum

Nothing in Shi'ism is ever cohesive

Ibn Yahya

Nothing in Shi'ism is ever cohesive
« on: July 28, 2015, 02:52:06 AM »
I was looking through Tafsir Hub e-Ali when looking at the Shi'i commentary on the verses of Allah 'Aza wa Jal's descriptions and I came across this narration of theirs

Al Sheykh, in his Amaali, said, ‘A group informed us, from Abu Al Mufazzal, from Yahya Bin Ali Bin
Abdul Jabbar Al Sadousi at Al Sirjaan, from his uncle Muhammad Bin Abdul Jabbar, from Hamaad
Bin Isa, from Umar Bin Azina, from Abdul Rahman Bin Azina Al Abady, from his father, and Aban their
slave,

(It has been narrated) from Anas Bin Malik who said, ‘One day, I saw RasoolAllah saww
facing Ali Bin Abu Talib asws and he saww was reciting this Verse [17:79] And
from the night, keep vigil by the optional Prayer; perhaps your Lord will Raise
you to a Praiseworthy postion, so hesaww said: ‘O Ali asws! My saww Lord azwj and
Mighty and Majestic Made me saww to possess the (right of) Intercession regarding the
people of Oneness from my saww community, and Prohibited that to the ones hostile
(Nasibi) to you asws or hostile to your asws children from after you asws’.

- Page 77 https://hubeali.com/books/English-Books/Tafseer-e-Quran/Tafseer%20Sura%20Banu%20Israeel_CH%2017.pdf

After reading this I remembered the famous Hadith attributed to Imam Abu 'Abd Allah as-Sadiq (Rahimah Allah) that three people used to lie on the Prophet (Sall Allahu 'Alayhi wa Salim) Abu Hurayrah, 'A'isha and Anas ibn Malik (Radiy Allahu 'Anhuma). Once again we see the huge Shi'i double standards and contradictions. I imagine this narration was made because the Shi'ah know that almost none of their narrators were from the times of Rasul Allah (Sall Allahu 'Alayhi wa Salim) to Imam Zayn al-'Abidin (Rahimah Allah) hence why the vast majority of their narrations come from the Sadiqayn. Its not just a few Ahadith narrated by companions, pretty much all Ahadith that come directly from the time of the Prophet (Sall Allahu 'Alayhi wa Salim) are from companions. In this book it's nearly all from the companions http://www.english.shirazi.ir/books/mercy.pdf instead of the golden chain which is pretty much how the Shi'ah get away with Maqtu' Ahadith.