TwelverShia.net Forum

Once again I require your help

Mythbuster1

Re: Once again I require your help
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2020, 02:38:37 PM »
"Oh yea completely go off topic yet again"

Lol. Lol again. Look who's talking. 😊 Going off topic is your thing and stance.

"what’s up with answering why Nuwera made a pact with a kafir?"

Did he? 😊 So you're telling me that a well known and noble companion can go, actually did go astray. According to you he became a murtad an apostate. Now that is takfeer on Sahaba, is it not. 😊 So you're clearly accusing a Sahabi of becoming an apostate. But others can't hold companions responsible for their actions or accuse them of being hypocrites. 😊

"As for you and your hate for sahaba"

Lol. You're the one who's showing hate. You're sending takfeer on a Sahabi by accusing him of becoming an apostate. This is serious .😊

"they at the least NEVER made pact with kaafirs who deem themselves to be prophets"

They weren't interested in what the Prophet s.a.w had to write. They caused a fuss and raised their voices to stop anything from being written. They knew what they were doing and so do you. This is just as worse as what you accuse Malik of. Ignoring the Prophet s.a.w. Having no respect for him s.a.w and showing no manners in front of the Prophet s.a.w.

Again.....USTAAD DIMWIT......why are you intentionally ignoring sajjah? That itself is bad and you know it, instead your on a tangent about sahabas going astray or not...lol, great ustaad dimwit.😂

Any sahabi who didn’t pay zakah or followed a false prophetess would NOT be a Muslim never mind being a sahabi ustaad dimwit, we don’t add false divinity to non prophet humans as we keep saying.👍

The last part is not even worth answering it’s just your assumption and conclusion based on you being taught hate for Sunnis as well as your hate for SAQIFA and sahaba ra, 1400 years and the hate is still there and there is nothing you can do apart from cry.😂

Ustaad dimwit 👍

iceman

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2020, 10:06:31 PM »
Again.....USTAAD DIMWIT......why are you intentionally ignoring sajjah? That itself is bad and you know it, instead your on a tangent about sahabas going astray or not...lol, great ustaad dimwit.😂

Any sahabi who didn’t pay zakah or followed a false prophetess would NOT be a Muslim never mind being a sahabi ustaad dimwit, we don’t add false divinity to non prophet humans as we keep saying.👍

The last part is not even worth answering it’s just your assumption and conclusion based on you being taught hate for Sunnis as well as your hate for SAQIFA and sahaba ra, 1400 years and the hate is still there and there is nothing you can do apart from cry.😂

Ustaad dimwit 👍

"Again.....USTAAD DIMWIT......why are you intentionally ignoring sajjah? That itself is bad and you know it, instead your on a tangent about sahabas going astray or not...lol, great ustaad dimwit"

I'm not ignoring anyone. 😊 You bang on about Takfeer on sahaba, where does takfeer on sahaba go when it comes to Malik bin Nuwayrah and his tribes men. 😊 Can companions go astray or not? You say no when it comes to Shias. But your belief and faith says they can. 😊 So you can accuse infact belief that companions went astray. But when it comes to others you yapp on about Takfeer on sahaba. Just exposing you and your belief. 😊

The point is not Sajjah, what ever character that is you've created here, the point is can Sahaba go astray or not after the death of the Prophet s.a.w? What's your belief. 😊 After answering this which you will never have the courage to do 😊 Then explain takfeer on sahaba. 😊 See how easy it is to catch you out and expose you.

iceman

« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2020, 10:33:01 PM »

Ustaad dimwit 👍

"Any sahabi who didn’t pay zakah or followed a false prophetess would NOT be a Muslim never mind being a sahabi ustaad dimwit, we don’t add false divinity to non prophet humans as we keep saying"

Any Sahabi who disregards the Prophet s.a.w and doesn't accept what he has to offer and causes a fuss by starting a row infront of the Prophet s.a.w by ranting and raving by raising their voices, if someone wants to call him and those who sided with him hypocrites because of their rejection to what the Prophet s.a.w had to offer and because of their indecent behaviour towards the Prophet s.a.w and in front him then this should be no takfeer on sahaba 😊 If you can accuse a Sahabi of apostasy then others can accuse a Sahabi of hypocrisy. You've given them that right to do so. You can't have it bothways kid. 😊

"The last part is not even worth answering it’s just your assumption and conclusion based on you being taught hate for Sunnis as well as your hate for SAQIFA and sahaba ra, 1400 years and the hate is still there and there is nothing you can do apart from cry"

I don't hate anyone nor do I hate any Sahabi. Never mind about the years. 😊 There is no assumption or conclusion, just a simple question, can a Sahabi go astray or not? If you can accuse a Sahabi of becoming an apostate and by giving a reason then others can accuse a Sahabi of hypocrisy or being an hypocrite and they have a clear reason just like you. 😊 Don't take it personally. Just exposing your double standards 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2020, 02:31:51 PM »
"Any sahabi who didn’t pay zakah or followed a false prophetess would NOT be a Muslim never mind being a sahabi ustaad dimwit, we don’t add false divinity to non prophet humans as we keep saying"

Any Sahabi who disregards the Prophet s.a.w and doesn't accept what he has to offer and causes a fuss by starting a row infront of the Prophet s.a.w by ranting and raving by raising their voices, if someone wants to call him and those who sided with him hypocrites because of their rejection to what the Prophet s.a.w had to offer and because of their indecent behaviour towards the Prophet s.a.w and in front him then this should be no takfeer on sahaba 😊 If you can accuse a Sahabi of apostasy then others can accuse a Sahabi of hypocrisy. You've given them that right to do so. You can't have it bothways kid. 😊

"The last part is not even worth answering it’s just your assumption and conclusion based on you being taught hate for Sunnis as well as your hate for SAQIFA and sahaba ra, 1400 years and the hate is still there and there is nothing you can do apart from cry"

I don't hate anyone nor do I hate any Sahabi. Never mind about the years. 😊 There is no assumption or conclusion, just a simple question, can a Sahabi go astray or not? If you can accuse a Sahabi of becoming an apostate and by giving a reason then others can accuse a Sahabi of hypocrisy or being an hypocrite and they have a clear reason just like you. 😊 Don't take it personally. Just exposing your double standards 😊

Huh?? Ustaad dimwit you have turned to Black Thursday?

RANTING and RAVING??  Oh please do provide us the evidence for such words which you proscribe to an individual which you hate let’s see how fair you are and let’s see your imami diviney justice here.........RANTING/RAVING!!

Any sahaba ra RANTING or RAVING in front of a prophet is wrong no doubt about it, the onus is upon YOU now to provide factual evidence for your assumption.

Ranting and Raving yes wrong but to believe in another prophet?? Come on your not that much of a dimwit to compare the two or are you.....ustaad?😂

Mythbuster1

« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2020, 02:35:03 PM »

Yes you do you hate sahaba ra to the point you will LIE about them, I give you one example with your lies against Umar ra and the fake broken ribs fairytale story.

Now you are lying saying Umar ra was RANTING AND RAVING!!

You are lying ustaad and you know it 😜

Mythbuster1

« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2020, 02:37:22 PM »
The ustaad of dimwit Shias can only LIE and if you don’t believe his lies then you are blind Shiite hating person.

😂👍

iceman

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2020, 03:38:17 PM »
The ustaad of dimwit Shias can only LIE and if you don’t believe his lies then you are blind Shiite hating person.

😂👍

What lie? 😊 You are prejudice towards the Shia faith and community. You're bias. And you're completely blind by it. 😊

iceman

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2020, 03:44:28 PM »
Yes you do you hate sahaba ra to the point you will LIE about them, I give you one example with your lies against Umar ra and the fake broken ribs fairytale story.

"Yes you do you hate sahaba ra to the point you will LIE about them, I give you one example with your lies against Umar ra and the fake broken ribs fairytale story"

😀 You jump on from one thing on to another. I was talking about the incident of the pen and paper and the stance of some people who actually turned that into an unfortunate incident, and you bring in another subject. 😊

No problem. You can hop and skip, beat around the bush as much as you want but I won't let you escape. You can run all you like but you can't hide. When did I lie about Umar and where 😊 Bring it on. Bring what ever on. 😊

iceman

« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2020, 03:55:27 PM »

I didn't lie about Umar or accuse him about any made up fairy tale. But here's something I found on shiachat for you to munch on. 😊

ration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Give a Salawat Here!
Attack On House Of Fatimah By Umar And Abubakr
By awaiter of zuhur, December 15, 2010 in Shia/Sunni Dialogue

awaiter of zuhur     26 awaiter of zuhur

Posted December 15, 2010
(bismillah)

I have seen in a topic one said " As for Bibi Fatima (ra) getting injured by Hazrat Umar (ra), it's only in Shia books,"

I will write about injuring of Fatima by Umar according to sunni books. It happened when Abubakr and Umar want Ali to oath Abu bakr: but Ali didn't:

Al-Bukhari narrated:
Umar said: "And no doubt after the death of the Prophet we were

informed that the Ansar disagreed with us and gathered in the shed of
Bani Sa'da. 'Ali and Zubair and whoever was with them, opposed us,

while the emigrants gathered with Abu Bakr."

Sunni Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English, v8, Tradition #817

So Abubar send Umar and someones to bring them to oath!

Now let us see what Umar ibn Khattab did on those days. Sunni historians reported that:

When Umar came to the door of the house of Fatimah, he said:
"By Allah, I shall burn down (the house) over you unless you come out
and give the oath of allegiance (to Abu Bakr)."

Sunni Books References:

- History of Tabari (Arabic), v1, pp 1118-1120

- History of Ibn Athir, v2, p325

- al-Isti'ab, by Ibn Abd al-Barr, v3, p975

- Tarikh al-Kulafa, by Ibn Qutaybah, v1, p20

- al-Imamah wal-Siyasah, by Ibn Qutaybah, v1, pp 19-20

Some Ahlussunah scholars mention that:

Umar went to Fatimah and Umar said:

"O' daughter of the Prophet! I didn't love anyone as much as I

loved your father, nor anyone after him is more loving to me as

you are. But I swear by Allah that if these people assemble

here with you, then this love of mine would not prevent me from
setting your house on fire."

Ahl Sunnah references:

- History of Tabari, in the events of the year 11 AH

- al-Imamah wa al-Siyasah by Ibn Qutaybah, v1, beginning of the book,
and pp 19-20
- Izalatul Khilafa, by Shah Waliullah Muhaddith Dehlavi, v2, p362

- Iqd al-Farid, by Ibn Abd Rabbah al-Malik, v2, chapter of Saqifah

Also it is reported that:

Umar said to Fatimah (who was behind the door of her house): "I know

that the Prophet of God did not love any one more than you, but this

will not stop me to carry out my decision. If these people stay in
your house, I will burn the door in front of you."

Ahl Sunnah book reference: Kanz al-Ummal, v3, p140

Abu Bakr said (on his death bed): "I wish I had not searched for

Fatimah's house, and had not sent men to harass her, though it would

have caused a war if her house would have continued to be used as a

shelter."

Sunni books references:
- History of Ya'qubi, v2, pp 115-116

- Ansab Ashraf, by al-Baladhuri, v1, pp 582,586

The historian named the following people among those who attacked the house
of Fatimah to disperse people who sheltered there:

- Umar Ibn al-Khattab

- Khalid Ibn Walid

- Abdurrahman Ibn Ouf
- Thabit Ibn Shammas

- Ziad Ibn Labid
- Muhammad Ibn Maslamah

- Salamah Ibn Salem Ibn Waqash

- Salamah Ibn Aslam

- Usaid Ibn Hozair

- Zaid Ibn Thabit

Lets know more about how done after: :( :mad:

Umar asked for wood, and told those people inside the house: "I swear
by Allah who has my soul in his hand, that if you do not come out, I

will burn the house." Someone told Umar that Fatimah was inside the

house. Umar said: "So what! It doesn't matter to me who is in the

house."

Sunni reference: al-Imamah wa al-Siyasah by Ibn Qutaybah, v1, pp 3,19-20

Also Jouhari in his book said:

"Umar and a few Muslims went to the house of

Fatimah to burn it down and to burn those who were in opposition."

Ibn Shahna said the same statement adding "to burn the house and inhabitants".

Furthermore, it is reported that:

Ali and Abbas were sitting inside the house of Fatimah, Abu Bakr told

Umar: "Go and bring them; if they refuse, kill them." Umar brought
fire to burn the house. Fatimah came near the door and said: "O son of

Khattab, have you come to burn our house on me and my children?" Umar

replied: "Yes I will, by Allah, until they come out and pay allegiance
to the Prophet's Caliph."

Sunni reference:

- Iqd al-Fareed, by Ibn Abd Rabb, Part 3, Pg. 63

- al-Ghurar, by Ibn Khazaben, related from Zayd Ibn Aslam
We read on Sahih Bukhari that:
Aisha said:

... Fatimah became angry with Abu Bakr and kept away from him, and did

not talk to him till she died. She remained alive for six months after

the death of the Prophet. When she died, her husband 'Ali, buried her

at night without informing Abu Bakr and he said the funeral prayer by

himself.

Sunni references:
- Sahih al-Bukhari, Chapter of "The battle of Khaibar", Arabic-English,

v5, tradition #546, pp 381-383, also v4, Tradition #325

Take note that Fatimah was who that holy Prophet (SAWAS) had frequently said:

"Fatimah is a part of me. Whoever makes her angry, makes me angry."

Sunni references:

- Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English, v5, Traditions #61 and #111
- Sahih Muslim, section of virtues of Fatimah, v4, pp 1904-5
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 03:58:15 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2020, 04:31:37 PM »
Huh?? Ustaad dimwit you have turned to Black Thursday?

RANTING and RAVING??  Oh please do provide us the evidence for such words which you proscribe to an individual which you hate let’s see how fair you are and let’s see your imami diviney justice here.........RANTING/RAVING!!

Any sahaba ra RANTING or RAVING in front of a prophet is wrong no doubt about it, the onus is upon YOU now to provide factual evidence for your assumption.

Ranting and Raving yes wrong but to believe in another prophet?? Come on your not that much of a dimwit to compare the two or are you.....ustaad?😂

You're such a drama queen. 😊 But here goes.

The Holy Prophet (s) requests that writing materials be brought to him
This is what we read in Sahih al-Bukhari as narrated by Ibn 'Abbas:

"When the time of the death of the Prophet approached while there were some men in the house, and among them was 'Umar Ibn al-Khattab, the Prophet said: "Come near let me write for you a writing after which you will never go astray." 'Umar said: "The Prophet is seriously ill, and you have the Qur'an, so Allah's Book is sufficient for us." The people in the house differed and disputed. Some of them said, "Come near so that Allah's Apostle may write for you a writing after which you will not go astray," while the others said what 'Umar said. When they made much noise and quarreled greatly in front of the Prophet, he said to them, "Go away and leave me." Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was a great disaster that their quarrel and noise prevented Allah's Apostle from writing a statement for them"

Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 7 hadith 573

"RANTING and RAVING??  Oh please do provide us the evidence for such words"

People explain things using their own words and language just as you or anyone else. 😊 You want to pick and choose the exact words and start playing games around wording. 😊 Evidence or reference is something you've never ever put forward. Answering and explaining is something you've never ever done. But allow me to take you on this.

"When they made much noise and quarreled greatly in front of the Prophet, he said to them, "Go away and leave me."

"When they made much noise" and "quarreled greatly in front of the Prophet"

We read a further account in Sahih al Bukhari as narrated by Sa'id Ibn Jubair, who heard Ibn 'Abbas say:

"Thursday! And you know not what Thursday is?" After that Ibn 'Abbas wept till the stones on the ground were soaked with his tears. On that I asked Ibn 'Abbas, "What is (about) Thursday?" He said, "When the condition (i.e. health) of Allah's Apostle deteriorated, he said, 'Bring me a bone of scapula, so that I may write something for you after which you will never go astray.' The people differed in their opinions although it was improper to differ in front of a prophet, They said, 'What is wrong with him? Do you think he is talking no sense (delirious)? Ask him (to see if he is talking no sense). The Prophet replied, 'Leave me, for I am in a better state than what you are asking me.' Then the Prophet ordered them to do three things saying: 'Turn out all the pagans from the Arabian Peninsula, show respect to all foreign delegates by giving them gifts as I used to do.' The third order was something beneficial which either Ibn 'Abbas did not mention or he mentioned but I forgot!.

Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 4 hadith 393

In the English translation of Tabari, the translator has remained faithful to the Arabic text. He narrates from Ibn Abbas: "The Messenger of God said bring me a tablet (lawh) and an inkpot (dawat), so that I can write for you a document, after which you will not go astray". Some people said that the Messenger of God was talking deliriously".
The History of Tabari, Volume 9 translated by Ismail. K. Poonawala p 175

In "Naseem ul Riyadh, Sharra Shifa Qadi Khan" - Volume 1 page 278 we read in Chapter 1 Part 2 Dialogue 2 "Hadhrath Umar [r] said this man is speaking nonsense"

In Deewan ai Muthbeny Sharra Bathian Volume 1 page 9 it is recorded clearly "Umar said on the Prophet's death bed, this man is speaking nonsense".

This should be more than enough to satisfy you 😊
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 04:41:31 PM by iceman »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2020, 02:42:56 PM »
You're such a drama queen. 😊 But here goes.

The Holy Prophet (s) requests that writing materials be brought to him
This is what we read in Sahih al-Bukhari as narrated by Ibn 'Abbas:

"When the time of the death of the Prophet approached while there were some men in the house, and among them was 'Umar Ibn al-Khattab, the Prophet said: "Come near let me write for you a writing after which you will never go astray." 'Umar said: "The Prophet is seriously ill, and you have the Qur'an, so Allah's Book is sufficient for us." The people in the house differed and disputed. Some of them said, "Come near so that Allah's Apostle may write for you a writing after which you will not go astray," while the others said what 'Umar said. When they made much noise and quarreled greatly in front of the Prophet, he said to them, "Go away and leave me." Ibn 'Abbas used to say, "It was a great disaster that their quarrel and noise prevented Allah's Apostle from writing a statement for them"

Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 7 hadith 573

"RANTING and RAVING??  Oh please do provide us the evidence for such words"

People explain things using their own words and language just as you or anyone else. 😊 You want to pick and choose the exact words and start playing games around wording. 😊 Evidence or reference is something you've never ever put forward. Answering and explaining is something you've never ever done. But allow me to take you on this.

"When they made much noise and quarreled greatly in front of the Prophet, he said to them, "Go away and leave me."

"When they made much noise" and "quarreled greatly in front of the Prophet"

We read a further account in Sahih al Bukhari as narrated by Sa'id Ibn Jubair, who heard Ibn 'Abbas say:

"Thursday! And you know not what Thursday is?" After that Ibn 'Abbas wept till the stones on the ground were soaked with his tears. On that I asked Ibn 'Abbas, "What is (about) Thursday?" He said, "When the condition (i.e. health) of Allah's Apostle deteriorated, he said, 'Bring me a bone of scapula, so that I may write something for you after which you will never go astray.' The people differed in their opinions although it was improper to differ in front of a prophet, They said, 'What is wrong with him? Do you think he is talking no sense (delirious)? Ask him (to see if he is talking no sense). The Prophet replied, 'Leave me, for I am in a better state than what you are asking me.' Then the Prophet ordered them to do three things saying: 'Turn out all the pagans from the Arabian Peninsula, show respect to all foreign delegates by giving them gifts as I used to do.' The third order was something beneficial which either Ibn 'Abbas did not mention or he mentioned but I forgot!.

Sahih al Bukhari Arabic-English Volume 9 hadith number 468 and Volume 4 hadith 393

In the English translation of Tabari, the translator has remained faithful to the Arabic text. He narrates from Ibn Abbas: "The Messenger of God said bring me a tablet (lawh) and an inkpot (dawat), so that I can write for you a document, after which you will not go astray". Some people said that the Messenger of God was talking deliriously".
The History of Tabari, Volume 9 translated by Ismail. K. Poonawala p 175

In "Naseem ul Riyadh, Sharra Shifa Qadi Khan" - Volume 1 page 278 we read in Chapter 1 Part 2 Dialogue 2 "Hadhrath Umar [r] said this man is speaking nonsense"

In Deewan ai Muthbeny Sharra Bathian Volume 1 page 9 it is recorded clearly "Umar said on the Prophet's death bed, this man is speaking nonsense".

This should be more than enough to satisfy you 😊

Lol being called out for changing topic= drama queen😂😂👍

That’s as far as your intellect goes I suppose😁

Now syed ustaad dimwit used the words “ranting and raving” to make it sound as if that’s exactly what Umar ra did, and now syed ustaad dimwit is saying “quarrelling” is the same as ranting and raving?!?!?
Syed ustaad dimwit IF you are gonna use evidence please use the words that are written and NOT assume/add your own words in to make it look more than it is like you do with verses of Quran.👍

Prophet pbuh ordered ALL of them out, syed ustaad dimwit that does include the ahlu baith ra too or did prophet pbuh say everyone else out APART from my ahlu baith?
Again your assumptions are getting the better of you.😜

Look at this syeds proof 😂😂😂👍😂

“In Deewan ai Muthbeny Sharra Bathian Volume 1 page 9 it is recorded clearly "Umar said on the Prophet's death bed, this man is speaking nonsense".”

Can any brother help this Pakistani syed ustaad if the above book is a hadith or not and if it’s authentic, I really do feel sorry for this guy he has nothing but books written centuries later.😂

So now please do provide authentic evidence that Umar ra said such a thing as “nonsense”, I tell you what IF He did us Sunni would be the first to call Him out sahaba or no sahaba and there would be countless books written by scholars who are truthful but the only ones coming with this nonsense is dumb easily refutable 12’rs like yourself who believe in this tripe.👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2020, 02:52:48 PM »
Imam Nawawi states in his sharh of Sahih Muslim;

Secondly, the statement "He is talking nonsense" was *not* uttered by Sayyidina Umar. This is an intentional manipulation aimed at degrading Sayyidina Umar. In Sahih Muslim, Bab Tarak Al Wasiyah, it states:

فقالوا إن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏يهجر

- And they said the Prophet is speaking no sense.

From above we can see that:

[1] It was said by a group of people

[2] No single person is identified as uttering the above statement.

So what does this statement mean and why was it uttered?

Imam Nawawi in his Sharh states:

( أهجر رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ) هكذا هو في صحيح مسلم وغيره ( أهجر ) على الاستفهام وهو أصح من رواية : هجر ويهجر ; لأن هذا كله لا يصح منه صلى الله عليه وسلم ; لأن معنى هجر : هذى , وإنما جاء هذا من قائله استفهاما للإنكار على من قال : لا تكتبوا , أي لا تتركوا أمر رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وتجعلوه كأمر من هجر في كلامه ; لأنه صلى الله عليه وسلم لا يهجر

That those that wanted to *fulfill* the Prophets request without discussion asked those who were delaying, rhetorically, "Are you saying that the Messenger of Allah does not know what he is saying?" This, is perfectly acceptable and in accordance with the Arabic language.

Look at the lies syed ustaad dimwit is peddling he says Umar ra said it yet the hadith states “They” said it and ustaad dimwit is using not very authentic books to say it was the word nonsense uttered by Umar ra.

Hopefully syed ustaad will relate the Arabic with what he has posted and retake another look at his false accusations on a sahaba.

This is shiism full of hate and lies😂👍

iceman

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2020, 01:30:49 AM »

Lol being called out for changing topic= drama queen😂😂👍

That’s as far as your intellect goes I suppose😁

Now syed ustaad dimwit used the words “ranting and raving” to make it sound as if that’s exactly what Umar ra did, and now syed ustaad dimwit is saying “quarrelling” is the same as ranting and raving?!?!?
Syed ustaad dimwit IF you are gonna use evidence please use the words that are written and NOT assume/add your own words in to make it look more than it is like you do with verses of Quran.👍

Prophet pbuh ordered ALL of them out, syed ustaad dimwit that does include the ahlu baith ra too or did prophet pbuh say everyone else out APART from my ahlu baith?
Again your assumptions are getting the better of you.😜

Look at this syeds proof 😂😂😂👍😂

“In Deewan ai Muthbeny Sharra Bathian Volume 1 page 9 it is recorded clearly "Umar said on the Prophet's death bed, this man is speaking nonsense".”

Can any brother help this Pakistani syed ustaad if the above book is a hadith or not and if it’s authentic, I really do feel sorry for this guy he has nothing but books written centuries later.😂

So now please do provide authentic evidence that Umar ra said such a thing as “nonsense”, I tell you what IF He did us Sunni would be the first to call Him out sahaba or no sahaba and there would be countless books written by scholars who are truthful but the only ones coming with this nonsense is dumb easily refutable 12’rs like yourself who believe in this tripe.👍

Lol. Lol again. You can't save them even if your life depended on it. Umar objected. He ignored the Prophet s.a.w. He advised others otherwise by reminding them that "we have the book of Allah with you. The book of Allah is sufficient for us" therefore completely getting them to ignore the Prophet s.a.w and not bother with what he had to write. You can duck and dive, twist and turn all you like but won't be able to save them from going astray by ignoring the Prophet s.a.w. They abandoned the Prophet s.a.w and left him stranded in battle the battlefield. They ignored and shunned him here as well. 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2020, 03:07:30 PM »
Lol. Lol again. You can't save them even if your life depended on it. Umar objected. He ignored the Prophet s.a.w. He advised others otherwise by reminding them that "we have the book of Allah with you. The book of Allah is sufficient for us" therefore completely getting them to ignore the Prophet s.a.w and not bother with what he had to write. You can duck and dive, twist and turn all you like but won't be able to save them from going astray by ignoring the Prophet s.a.w. They abandoned the Prophet s.a.w and left him stranded in battle the battlefield. They ignored and shunned him here as well. 😊

So you have nothing and you have been CAUGHT lying using unauthentic books to use as your proof that an individual said “nonsense” Alhamdulillah got you again and cornered you for you to come back with your assumptions instead of countering the accusations levelled against you........that you was lying!!

This is shiism from a syed taught by Shiite teachers to LIE!!

😂👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2020, 03:16:23 PM »
Twice this syed teacher has been caught lying on Umar ra, once about the door incident and the phantom hand which I offered him to produce factual evidence........he couldn’t! and now to make his case sound stronger he is LYING yet again by using words like “nonsense” on a certain individual whom he hates so much that he iceman the syed teacher will lie on this individual just to make him look bad.

Then iceman says he doesn’t hate sahabas?!?!?

Hypocrite syed ustaad who follows a sect that in the absence of Facts is the truth.

😁

Mythbuster1

« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2020, 03:20:20 PM »
"Again.....USTAAD DIMWIT......why are you intentionally ignoring sajjah? That itself is bad and you know it, instead your on a tangent about sahabas going astray or not...lol, great ustaad dimwit"

I'm not ignoring anyone. 😊 You bang on about Takfeer on sahaba, where does takfeer on sahaba go when it comes to Malik bin Nuwayrah and his tribes men. 😊 Can companions go astray or not? You say no when it comes to Shias. But your belief and faith says they can. 😊 So you can accuse infact belief that companions went astray. But when it comes to others you yapp on about Takfeer on sahaba. Just exposing you and your belief. 😊

The point is not Sajjah, what ever character that is you've created here, the point is can Sahaba go astray or not after the death of the Prophet s.a.w? What's your belief. 😊 After answering this which you will never have the courage to do 😊 Then explain takfeer on sahaba. 😊 See how easy it is to catch you out and expose you.

Ustaad dimwit the point is sajjah and how he bacame murtad.
My point wasn’t sahaba going astray or not, you bought that in because you can’t answer on sajjah.😜

You can’t answer just like you ancestors instead diverting to other stuff like takfeer on sahaba lol😂😂

Mythbuster1

« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2020, 03:22:25 PM »
Imam Nawawi states in his sharh of Sahih Muslim;

Secondly, the statement "He is talking nonsense" was *not* uttered by Sayyidina Umar. This is an intentional manipulation aimed at degrading Sayyidina Umar. In Sahih Muslim, Bab Tarak Al Wasiyah, it states:

فقالوا إن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏يهجر

- And they said the Prophet is speaking no sense.

From above we can see that:

[1] It was said by a group of people

[2] No single person is identified as uttering the above statement.

So what does this statement mean and why was it uttered?

Imam Nawawi in his Sharh states:

( أهجر رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم ) هكذا هو في صحيح مسلم وغيره ( أهجر ) على الاستفهام وهو أصح من رواية : هجر ويهجر ; لأن هذا كله لا يصح منه صلى الله عليه وسلم ; لأن معنى هجر : هذى , وإنما جاء هذا من قائله استفهاما للإنكار على من قال : لا تكتبوا , أي لا تتركوا أمر رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وتجعلوه كأمر من هجر في كلامه ; لأنه صلى الله عليه وسلم لا يهجر

That those that wanted to *fulfill* the Prophets request without discussion asked those who were delaying, rhetorically, "Are you saying that the Messenger of Allah does not know what he is saying?" This, is perfectly acceptable and in accordance with the Arabic language.

Look at the lies syed ustaad dimwit is peddling he says Umar ra said it yet the hadith states “They” said it and ustaad dimwit is using not very authentic books to say it was the word nonsense uttered by Umar ra.

Hopefully syed ustaad will relate the Arabic with what he has posted and retake another look at his false accusations on a sahaba.

This is shiism full of hate and lies😂👍

SYED DIMWIT USTAAD......AKA ICEMAN!!!

Was you lying and pushing this lie?

Mythbuster1

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2020, 03:24:17 PM »
SHIISM IS TRUE.........IN THE ABSENCE FACTS!!

Thanks to Iceman 👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2020, 03:33:34 PM »

To this guy “THEY” in Arabic means just Umar ra oh my the hate the hypocrisy they have on him ra it reminds me of a hadith that prophet pbuh said regarding the great khaliph Umar ra
“No doubt, ALLAH has issue truth, on the tongue and in the heart of Umar. “

Alhamdulillah

The lies and falsehood being churned out by certain sect sure does resemble the minions of shaytaan, in the absence of light you will only see dark, the state of syed ustaad dimwit.

😁

iceman

« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2020, 06:43:27 PM »
To this guy “THEY” in Arabic means just Umar ra oh my the hate the hypocrisy they have on him ra it reminds me of a hadith that prophet pbuh said regarding the great khaliph Umar ra
“No doubt, ALLAH has issue truth, on the tongue and in the heart of Umar."

Alhamdulillah

The lies and falsehood being churned out by certain sect sure does resemble the minions of shaytaan, in the absence of light you will only see dark, the state of syed ustaad dimwit.

😁

“No doubt, ALLAH has issue truth, on the tongue and in the heart of Umar. “

What, on the tongue of a person who had no respect or care for the Prophet s.a.w and what he had to write. Someone who led himself and the others astray. And before you start jumping up and down that is based on what the Prophet s.a.w said. "Fetch me a pen and paper so I may write something for you so you don't go astray after me". Umar objected and differed. He reminded others by saying "you have the book of Allah with you, the book of Allah is sufficient for us" thus leading himself and some others astray. 😊 You talk about the great hadith about Umar, well it seems like Umar forgot the verse "what the Prophet offers you take it,  what he forbids refrain from it". 😊 He didn't care nor was he interested in what the Prophet s.a.w had to offer. And just for you many hadiths were forged or fabricated and even made up by those or for those who governed pushing there way forward.