TwelverShia.net Forum

Once again I require your help

iceman

Re: Once again I require your help
« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2020, 12:05:56 PM »
Non of our major companions especially the first 3 khulafa went astray.

Let’s break this down and show it’s HATE that breads you and not LOGIC!👍

Prophet pbuh told “Them” to get out
In Shiism that means Umar ra!

This is the logic from a teacher from Pakistan representing the Shiite creed, how he or Shiism came to that conclusion........by assuming lies and creating a false image or character of the main culprit who supposedly burned down some door incident.😂

Shiism is easy because all you have is hate and lies as you keep proving time and again.😁

Now you are using the verse of Quran willy nilly on a companion without sufficient proof especially when equating “THEM” to just a Umar ra

“violating the command of Allah that "what ever the Prophet s.a.w gives you, take it and what ever he forbids refrain from it",

Ali ra also didn’t do what prophet pbuh wanted, When the Prophet pbuh asked Ali ra to erase something during the Treaty of Hudaybiyya, Ali ra refused to do so.

1) Umar are said Quran is sufficient because of His love for the prophet pbuh so He could rest.

2) Ali ra point blank REFUSED to write, an order given by prophet pbuh Himself.

Work it out ustaad DIMWIT the verse of the Quran relates more to Ali are than Umar ra completely destroying your stupidity.😂

Alhamdulillah we ain’t no ustaads/teachers but Allah swt sure has given us ahlu sunnah Aql.👍

1)you are a hypocrite for using my argument which you don’t believe of Nuwera being apostate.
2) you lied about Umar ra and tried presenting as fact

There you have it a hypocrite and a liar given with evidence.😁

Is this the positive and constructive bit you are talking about which you gave?😂😂

This is rafidhi Logic 😁

"but Allah swt sure has given us ahlu sunnah Aql"

I'm sure he has. But why refrain from using it 😊 You need to use it 😊 Otherwise there's not much point in having it 😊

"Ali ra point blank REFUSED to write, an order given by prophet pbuh Himself"

And you're trying to use this to justify Umar's action and stance? 😊 You're doing your best to work as Umar's advocate and to clear him 😊 Where did the Prophet s.a.w ask Ali to give him s.a.w. a pen and paper so he s.a.w may write something so Ali along with others don't go astray? You're mixing oranges with apples due to blindness out of extreme loyalty towards Umar. It's not loyalty but Eemaan that counts. Don't sell yourself for less by putting loyalty over your Eemaan 😊

And what exactly did the Prophet s.a.w ask Ali to write? Bring the matter forward and lets discuss it 😊

"who supposedly burned down some door incident"

Whether he went that far or not, one thing is clear he did have an aggressive stance and did have a confrontational nature. 😊

"Shiism is easy because all you have is hate and lies as you keep proving time and again"

If it's that easy then why are you still struggling with it for nearly 1400 years 😊 Why do you need propaganda to deal either Shiaism 😊

"Now you are using the verse of Quran willy nilly on a companion without sufficient proof especially when equating “THEM” to just a Umar"

It's not my fault that Umar's name is clearly mentioned that he was the one who objected, gave the reason for objecting and then came out with the next statement reminding the people that "we have the book of Allah with us" and also telling them that "the book of Allah is sufficient for us", thus giving it clearly away that he knew or had some idea of want the Prophet s.a.w was going to write. A clear conviction. Here. Guilty as hell on this count 😊

I know it must be very painful for you. You must be really hurting. But there's absolutely no need for you to play with your Eemaan and conscious just to protect Umar. 😊

"Ali ra also didn’t do what prophet pbuh wanted, When the Prophet pbuh asked Ali ra to erase something during the Treaty of Hudaybiyya, Ali ra refused to do so"

And what was that? 😊 Don't be afraid. Put the whole episode forward 😊

"Umar are said Quran is sufficient because of His love for the prophet pbuh so He could rest"

So Umar knew the Prophet s.a.w better and you know Umar better? 😊 He wanted the Prophet s.a.w to rest and the people to go astray without what the Prophet s.a.w had to put forward.😊 That's how important it was. If it wasn't necessary and important the Prophet s.a.w wouldn't have asked for pen and paper in the first place 😊 You can try all you like but you can't protect the guilty or defend the wrong 😊

Mythbuster1

« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2020, 11:52:22 AM »
“I'm sure he has. But why refrain from using it 😊 You need to use it 😊 Otherwise there's not much point in having it 😊”

We use it and derive our usul from Quran where it’s CLEAR in the verses.😁
Where is the clear verse on Imamate?? Oh yea it’s not in Quran.......it’s in your aql😂😂😂
A prophet does a test to gain top slot Imamate
The ahlu bait by passed that and got it without tests

You have nothing but the above, you are adding a new concept where Imamate is higher than prophethood but You can’t explain it properly hence you can’t answer my question on ahlu baith why they got it automatically.

That’s blooming aql for you😂👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2020, 12:02:09 PM »
“ Where did the Prophet s.a.w ask Ali to give him s.a.w. a pen and paper so he s.a.w may write something so Ali along with others don't go astray?”

Astray??

So saying Quran is sufficient is going astray?

This is AQL of a shiite😂👆

1) Umar ra and the “others” said Quran is sufficient.

2) Ali ra point blank refuses an order from prophet pbuh as well as getting rebuked for it by the prophet pbuh Himself.

Great AQL👍😁

Loyalty according dimwit is believing in divine imams and lying about their stature that they are super beings who know when they gonna die😂😂

We don’t add nonsense divinity to sahaba, if Umar ra was wrong we would admit it, fortunately for us the only thing you got is some fake door theory and the Black Thursday hadith which you ASSUME is straying😂😂

Great AQL 😂👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2020, 12:04:42 PM »
“who supposedly burned down some door incident"

Do tell us provide us the proof AUTHENTIC proof Umar ra burnt the door!😁

This is the story that makes or breaks shiism and syed DIMWIT HAS to believe it otherwise his sect is a nonsense........which it is anyway.😂

Mythbuster1

« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2020, 12:10:27 PM »
“If it's that easy then why are you still struggling with it for nearly 1400 years 😊 Why do you need propaganda to deal either Shiaism 😊”

We ain’t struggling we are HELPING you to understand the reality of 12’r Shiite nonsense.

We give you an EASY formula to follow as muslims........follow what is written in Quran explained by our Prophet pbuh.....simple.👍

YOU and your minions have been taught by Saba that something NOT in Quran or explained by Prophet pbuh IS in the Quran IF you just believe it.😂

Great Shiite AQL😁

Mythbuster1

« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2020, 12:15:18 PM »
“It's not my fault that Umar's name is clearly mentioned that he was the one who objected, gave the reason for objecting and then came out with the next statement reminding the people that "we have the book of Allah with us" and also telling them that "the book of Allah is sufficient for us", thus giving it clearly away that he knew or had some idea of want the Prophet s.a.w was going to write. A clear conviction. Here. Guilty as hell on this count 😊“

Just as guilty as Ali ra refusing an order from prophet pbuh.

A great Shiite AQL doesn’t realise or will turn a blind eye to his hypocritical understanding 😂

Hypocrisy of Shiite in plain sight😂👍

Thanks syed dimwit ustaad educated from Qom the highest Shiite learning😂😂👍

Mythbuster1

« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2020, 12:20:32 PM »
“And what was that? 😊 Don't be afraid. Put the whole episode forward 😊”

It’s well known in Islam, go find it, you know it’s true otherwise you would have it ready and would have broke it down to show how you are right.

But you can’t, instead.......bring the proof bring the proof bring the proof.😂👍👍

Dimwit got owned AGAIN but now he wants proof AFTER lying to us and showing it as proof against Umar ra.

We don’t hate we show reality.👍

Great AQL of shiism😂😆👆

Mythbuster1

« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2020, 12:23:53 PM »
“So Umar knew the Prophet s.a.w better and you know Umar better? 😊 He wanted the Prophet s.a.w to rest and the people to go astray without what the Prophet s.a.w had to put forward.😊 That's how important it was. If it wasn't necessary and important the Prophet s.a.w wouldn't have asked for pen and paper in the first place 😊 You can try all you like but you can't protect the guilty or defend the wrong 😊“

Well it wasn’t DIVINE IMAMATE unless you can provide authentic proofs😂

As for what was to be written you DIMWIT you already posted it from a hadith which you was using against Umar ra😂😂

Don’t ask me to show you that too😂😂

Shiism at its best dumb blind and full of crap 😁