TwelverShia.net Forum

Our scholars, quiet toward shiasm?

ShiaMan

Re: Our scholars, quiet toward shiasm?
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2016, 08:50:18 PM »
When did you call him out and you called him out for a debate about what exactly?
He did a video about Imam Hussain and how it was his fault and tried to absolve Yazid of his crimes. This was a few months ago.

A madhhab that encourages insults should only be dealt with in that very manner.  Please stop making yourself out to be the victim when elsewhere you write inflammatory remarks such as, "Haven't heard from you in a while.  I thought you blew yourself up."  To parallel what you have said, it would be like someone saying to you (after a little absence on your part) that he thought you were out "mutah p!mp!ng" (hence your absence).
You must have missed the post where the user "Imam Ali" said he takes pleasure when shias are massacred (something to this effect). I also missed your condemnation of him for that post.

What does this have to do with me?  Kilis, a town in Turkey, was up for receiving the Nobel Peace Prize for housing more than 100,000 refugees from Syria alone so much so that Syrians outnumber Turks (in that town).  Turks did not selectively admit Sunnis while denying Shias the same privilege.  So, what was your point again?
You said, "Shia paradigm is almost completely empty of mercy, love and salvation." so I was merely letting you know that facts dictate otherwise.

When your tactic to make me out a Wahabi failed, now you are out to diagnose me with paranoia to the point of insanity.  You are one hell of a clown who knows that talk is cheap and extremely convenient when done from behind a computer screen.
"talk is cheap and extremely convenient when done from behind a computer screen" - that same can be said of pretty everyone on this forum.
When you claim sunnis are massacred at the same scale as shias, I dont know what else to call it.

For one, it is good to know that you dance.  Two, we proudly narrated his merits in full and without any editing.  And dare I say this; if not for us, some of his merits - the same that you dance to - would have been something you would have been oblivious to.
For example...

muslim720

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2016, 01:58:42 PM »
You must have missed the post where the user "Imam Ali" said he takes pleasure when shias are massacred (something to this effect). I also missed your condemnation of him for that post.

If he said that, I am ashamed of it.  It is one thing to disagree with each other, it is another to do takfeer and harm one another when we are all Muslims (even if we consider the other to be misguided).

You said, "Shia paradigm is almost completely empty of mercy, love and salvation." so I was merely letting you know that facts dictate otherwise.

I said "Shia paradigm", not Shias.  The closest thing to love I have heard in Shia mosques wreaks of Christian tendencies when it is repeated (from pulpits) that "Imam Hussain is love" or "Imam Ali is the prince of believers".  Now we have a trend of referring to Fatima [ra] as "Lady Fatima".  That day is not far when we will make lords, dukes and barons out of Ahlul Bayt [ra].

When you claim sunnis are massacred at the same scale as shias, I dont know what else to call it.

I said those exact words?  That Sunnis are massacred at the same scale (or rate) as Shias?  Really?

For example...

Nearly all of them - minus all the exaggerated and fabricated reports found in your books - are courtesy of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah.  You are welcome!
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
  • May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2016, 11:35:42 PM »
Honestly I think they have no intention to invested this field...

I think if they don't refute them in detail there is neccesary a reason.

At the beginning I thougt it's because they are not aware of new techologie but obviously it's not that.

My view it's like we say.

" Scholars they see fitna before its appears, But jahyl, ignorants they see fitna many years after its appearance"

I think may be they see fitna in this field. Because like they are the best of our community may be they consider if they invest personnaly this field that can do more harm than good

For example you can see this question asked by one man to Cheyk El Albani about Abou Hourayra. And is answer is particulary short as if he didn't want to elaborate.

It's just today with all I have read about Abou Hirr that I understood the words of El Albani because adith from Abou Hourayra are clearly against the shia creed about infaillibility etc...

I think they are animated by the fact that the truth can't be introduced with the same way for every one.

We have 2 hadith from Ibn Massoud and Ali (may be from AIcha also) saying sometime it's better to not talk about everythink for don't caused troubles.

So unfortunely I think we will be alone for longtime :--p

Yes it is true as the scholar said, "Abu Huraira broke our (as in Shias) backs." We believe that it is impossible to see Allah but Abu Huraira told us otherwise:

Abu Haraira reported:
The people said to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): Messenger of Allah, shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection? The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Do you feel any trouble in seeing the moon on the night when it is full? They said: Messenger of Allah, no. He (the Messenger) further said: Do you feel any trouble in seeing the sun, when there is no cloud over it? They said: Messenger of Allah. no. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Verily you would see Him like this (as you see the sun and the moon)....
Sahih Muslim
Book 1, Hadith 358

So, do you ever wonder what Allah looks like?

So did Imam Abu Abdullah (A.S), who explicitly says that Allah will be seen in the hereafter!

فانه حدثني أبي عن عبد الرحمان بن أبي نجران عن عاصم بن حميد عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام قال:
ما من عمل حسن يعمله العبد إلا وله ثواب في القرآن إلا صلاة الليل
فإن الله لم يبين ثوابها لعظم خطرها عنده فقال
( تَتَجَافَى جُنُوبُهُمْ عَنِ الْمَضَاجِعِ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُمْ خَوْفاً وَطَمَعاً وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنْفِقُونَ – إلى قوله - يعملون )
روى القمي هذه الرواية
« فإذا اجتمعوا تجلى لهم الرب تبارك وتعالى فإذا نظروا إليه – أي إلى رحمته - خروا سجدا».

Al-Qumi narrated in his tafsir that Abu Abdullah (A.S) explained the verse {They arise from [their] beds; they supplicate their Lord in fear and aspiration, and from what We have provided them, they spend. And no soul knows what has been hidden for them of comfort for eyes as reward for what they used to do.} [Holy Qur'an 32:16-17] by saying:

'If they got together, Allah appeared to them, and when they see Him they'll bow before Him.'
May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth. Ameen.

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.

scusemyenglish

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2016, 11:45:35 PM »
I m particullary curious to know the opinion of Farid and Hani about this subjet .
Abou Hourayra narrated that the messenger saws said:

"“There will come to the people years
of treachery (...) the Ruwaibidhah will decide matters.”
It was said

'Who are the Ruwaibidhah?'

The Prophet replied:

“Vile and
ignorant men who will speak in the affairs of the people.”

ShiaMan

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2016, 02:38:47 AM »
I said "Shia paradigm", not Shias.  The closest thing to love I have heard in Shia mosques wreaks of Christian tendencies when it is repeated (from pulpits) that "Imam Hussain is love" or "Imam Ali is the prince of believers".  Now we have a trend of referring to Fatima [ra] as "Lady Fatima".  That day is not far when we will make lords, dukes and barons out of Ahlul Bayt [ra].
What is wrong with Lady Fatima when referring to her specially when talking with someone outside of Islam.
The Prophet started this trend when he referred to Hassan and Hussain as the Chiefs of the Youths of Paradise.

muslim720

« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2016, 02:25:34 PM »
What is wrong with Lady Fatima when referring to her specially when talking with someone outside of Islam.

What is right with it?

The Prophet started this trend when he referred to Hassan and Hussain as the Chiefs of the Youths of Paradise.

By the way of extrapolation, you want us to go from something the Prophet [saw] said to something he did not.  "Chiefs of the Youths of Paradise" is what he said (regarding Hassanain - may Allah's peace be upon them); ladyship, however, he did not preach.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

ShiaMan

« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2016, 01:27:38 AM »
What is right with it?
In a lot of muslim books, people write "peace be upon him" after Prophet. Do you have any issues with that?
Similarly, Lady Fatima is used because Bibi or Hazrat wont make sense to them.
Such a non-issue

By the way of extrapolation, you want us to go from something the Prophet [saw] said to something he did not.  "Chiefs of the Youths of Paradise" is what he said (regarding Hassanain - may Allah's peace be upon them); ladyship, however, he did not preach.
Can we agree that henceforth we will simply refer to Hasnain as Chiefs.

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2016, 10:12:53 PM »
ShiaMan, you still haven't responded to this narration from Abu Abdullah (A.S):

فانه حدثني أبي عن عبد الرحمان بن أبي نجران عن عاصم بن حميد عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام قال:
( تَتَجَافَى جُنُوبُهُمْ عَنِ الْمَضَاجِعِ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُمْ خَوْفاً وَطَمَعاً وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنْفِقُونَ – إلى قوله - يعملون )
روى القمي هذه الرواية
« فإذا اجتمعوا تجلى لهم الرب تبارك وتعالى فإذا نظروا إليه – أي إلى رحمته - خروا سجدا».

Al-Qumi narrated in his tafsir that Abu Abdullah (A.S) explained the verse {They arise from [their] beds; they supplicate their Lord in fear and aspiration, and from what We have provided them, they spend. And no soul knows what has been hidden for them of comfort for eyes as reward for what they used to do.} [Holy Qur'an 32:16-17] by saying:

'If they got together, Allah appeared to them, and when they see Him they'll bow before Him.'

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.

ShiaMan

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2016, 10:21:25 PM »

روى القمي هذه الرواية

sorry what response are you looking for?

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2016, 11:04:17 PM »

روى القمي هذه الرواية

sorry what response are you looking for?

Allah can be seen in the hereafter, and it was proven from the books of the Shi'a.

Now what's really important ShiaMan is for you to respond to the claims I brought up in the debate, did you forget we were having a debate or what?

al-Habib

« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2016, 11:47:02 PM »
He'll probably just reject the narration.  Nothing in the rafidi books is ever a hujjah upon them because they accept and reject narrations according to heir feelings and without respect to any scientific methodology.

ShiaMan

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2016, 08:16:11 PM »
Allah can be seen in the hereafter, and it was proven from the books of the Shi'a.
https://www.al-islam.org/inquiries-about-shia-islam-sayyid-moustafa-al-qazwini/seeing-allah-ruyat-allah

Now what's really important ShiaMan is for you to respond to the claims I brought up in the debate, did you forget we were having a debate or what?
Please go to that debate and highlight your expectation on response times. No timing of response was mentioned nor accepted. You claimed you were going to be too busy to respond timely. What's the rush?

He'll probably just reject the narration.  Nothing in the rafidi books is ever a hujjah upon them because they accept and reject narrations according to heir feelings and without respect to any scientific methodology.
We have a pretty basic methodology. Any hadith that contradicts the Quran is rejected.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2016, 08:52:10 PM »

We have a pretty basic methodology. Any hadith that contradicts the Quran is rejected.
[/quote]

Forget the Hadiths, start from yourselves shiaman
basically your methodology is to insult/abuse/accuse (choose any 3) what the Quran calls 'mother of believers'..............isn't that contradiction? Shouldn't that be rejected also?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 08:53:14 PM by Mythbuster1 »