TwelverShia.net Forum

Raafidis worse kaafirs than the Jews and Christians

taha taha

Raafidis worse kaafirs than the Jews and Christians
« on: July 10, 2016, 09:49:27 PM »
Praise be to Allaah.

It is not permissible for this woman to marry this Ismaili man, because the Ismailis are heretics who are beyond the pale of Islam.

The scholars said concerning their madhhab (school of thought): “It is a way which outwardly is Raafidi but inwardly conceals pure kufr…”

Ibn al-Jawzi said: “What they say is a denial of the Creator and of Prophethood and of the acts of worship, and denial of the resurrection. But they do not manifest this openly at the beginning. Rather they claim that Allaah is true and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah, and that the religion is true. But they say that these concepts have a hidden meaning which differs from the apparent meaning. Iblees has deceived them and has made their way attractive to them.”

Similar rulings were applied to other groups besides the Ismailis who follow bid’ah and who were deemed to be kaafirs, such as the Nusayris and the Raafidis. So it is not permitted to marry any of them, or for them to marry any of the Muslims.

It was narrated that Talhah ibn Musarrif (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: “The women of the Raafidis should not be married, because they are apostates.”

Shaykh al-Islam (Ibn Taymiyah) said in his discussion of the extreme views of the Raafidis and of the Nusayris and Ismailis concerning ‘Ali, that all of these kuffaar are worse kaafirs than the Jews and Christians. If one of them does not make an open display of that, then he is one of the munaafiqeen (hypocrites) who will be in the lowest level of Hell, and those who do make an open display of that are the worst of the kaafirs in kufr. And he said: it is not permitted to marry their women, because they are apostates and are the worst kind of apostates.

Concerning the Nusayris he said: the scholars are agreed that it is not permitted to intermarry with them, or for a man to marry his female relative to one of them, or to marry one of their women.

Mutawaatir reports from the righteous salaf indicate that it is forbidden for a Muslim woman from among Ahl al-Sunnah to marry someone from among the followers of bid’ah who has been judged to be a kaafir, and that this type of marriage is null and void.

See Mawqif Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah min Ahl al-Ahwaa ‘wa’l-Bida’ by Dr. Ibraaheem al-Raheeli, 1/377-380

And Al-Taqreeb bayna Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Shee’ah, by. Dr. al-Qaffaari, 1/152

On this basis, it is not permissible for this Muslim woman to marry this man, because he is not a Muslim, even if he claims to be, as was stated above concerning their madhhab. She should not continue thinking of this haraam matter. And Allaah knows best.

https://islamqa.info/en/9072

learning boy

Re: Raafidis worse kaafirs than the Jews and Christians
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 02:58:30 AM »
I assume Raafidi's mean Shi'ite muslims. Why are they worse kaafirs then the Jews and Christians?

Abu Jasim Al-Salafi

• +0/-1
  • May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth
  • Religion: Sunni
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 07:26:20 PM »
I assume Raafidi's mean Shi'ite muslims. Why are they worse kaafirs then the Jews and Christians?

Because the Raafidha claim that they are Muslims and that they love Ahlul-Bayt, when in reality they don't and their books say so by them claiming that Ahlul-Bayt says that the Qur'an is corrupted, or 'Muharraf.' There are many more evidences of the kufr of the Raafidhi scholars.
May Allah guide the Shi'a to the truth. Ameen.

Student of Comparative Religion - Refuter of allegations made against Islam by Christians and Atheists.

ShiaMan

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 09:37:22 PM »

Because the Raafidha claim that they are Muslims and that they love Ahlul-Bayt, when in reality they don't and their books say so by them claiming that Ahlul-Bayt says that the Qur'an is corrupted, or 'Muharraf.' There are many more evidences of the kufr of the Raafidhi scholars.

hahaha. Why am I not surprised at the takfiri nature of this post. Clearly you have not read the Amman Message where scholars from all schools of thought have disavowed doing takfir on any Muslim.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 03:09:08 AM »

Esteemed Shia  Ayatullah Ali Tabatabai states:

ودعوى الإيمان والأخوة للمخالف مما يقطع بفساده، والنصوص المستفيضة بل المتواترة ظاهرة في رده، مضافا إلى النصوص المتواترة الواردة عنهم (عليهم السلام) بطعنهم ولعنهم، وأنهم أشر من اليهود والنصارى، وأنجس من الكلاب
The attribution of iman (belief) and brotherhood towards the opponents(non-shias) is completely invalid. There are explicit and mutawatir ahadith which invalidate this claim, furthermore there are mutawatir ahadith from the Imams (as) mocking and cursing the opponents(non shias), as well as calling them worse than Jews and Christians, and filthier than dogs.( Riyadul Masail by Ayatullah Ali Tabatabai, Volume 8 page 68 ).

Esteemed Shia Ayatullah Ahmed bin Muhammad Mahdi AlNaraqi states:

ودعوى الايمان والأخوة للمخالف مما يقطع بفساده.
وتؤكده النصوص المتواترة الواردة عنهم في طعنهم ولعنهم وتكفيرهم، وأنهم شر من اليهود والنصارى وأنجس من الكلاب
The attribution of iman (belief) and brotherhood towards opponents(non shias) is completely invalid, and this is evidenced by mutawatir ahadith from the Imams (as) mocking, cursing and doing takfeer of the opponents(non shias), as well as calling them worse than Jews and Christians, and filthier than dogs.( Mustanad al Shia by Ayatullah Naraqi,  Volume 14 page 163).

Anyone want to know the Takfeeri ideology of Shias, which they hide under Taqiyyah should read this article:
https://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress.com/2015/08/22/non-shias-in-the-view-of-taqiyyah-free-twelver-shiism/

Ibn Yahya

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 03:31:02 AM »

hahaha. Why am I not surprised at the takfiri nature of this post. Clearly you have not read the Amman Message where scholars from all schools of thought have disavowed doing takfir on any Muslim.

Why dont you also accept the so called wahhabi part of the message

ShiaMan

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 03:35:35 AM »

Why dont you also accept the so called wahhabi part of the message

I dont have a problem with wahabi. I have a problem with Nada is and those morons who like to blow themselves up.