TwelverShia.net Forum

Religion of Evil - Cursing the Sahabah whilst relieving yourself!

Ebn Hussein

Some (mostly ignorant Shias and even Sunnis) as those who know the reality of Twelver Shiism:

Why do you call it satanic, shirki or evil? Well, here one of a billion reasons why it is pure evil (by Allah there is not a single so called Islamic sect in the world that is so obsessed with takfir and insulting the Sahaba like the Rafidah. NEVER get fooled by their politically correct speakers. They just hide what is in their books and we reveal it to you, inshaallah).

One of the major Rafidi scholars named Muhammad Nabi Ibn Ahmad al-Tusirkani"محمد نبي بن أحمد التوسيركاني", an Iranian Majoosi Zindiq born 1319 هـ, the Rafidah gave him the following titles (like by Amili in his book "Intisar", vol. 2, p. 18):

Al-Kurani Al-3Aamili (Lebanese Rafidi scholar residing in Qom who is famous for his statement that Ya Allah = Ya Ali! And that without ya Ali = no Tawhid!!!)

... mentions this Tusirkani in his book 'Intisar' as:

عمدة العلماء والمحققين محمد التوسيركاني

The chief of the scholars and Muhaqiqeen (researchers of the truth!), Al-Tusirkani[...]

source: http://www.alameli.net/books/?id=1695

So these are the words of the Chief of the Twelver Rafidah scholars, not some random and unsignificant scholar.

So basically this Zindiq wrote a small note in his book:

لئالى الأخبار  الجزء الرابع ص93 ("La'ali Al-Akhbar", vol. 4, p. 93)

On that page he wrote "تنبيه" or in English "Attention" in order to grab the attention of the mindless Rafidi reader, so let's see what he wants the readers to know:

تنبيه: أعلم أن أشرف الأمكنة والأوقات والحالات وأنسبها لللعن عليهم ، إذا كنت في المبال فقل عند كل واحد من التخلية والإستبراء والتطهير مراراً بفراغ من البال ، اللهم ألعن عمر ثم أبابكر وعمر ثم عثمان وعمر ثم معاوية وعمر ثم يزيد وعمر ثم ابن زياد وعمر ثم بن سعد وعمر ثم شمر أو عمر ثم عسكرهم وعمر ، اللهم ألعن عايشة وحفصة وهند وأم الحكموألعن من رضي بأفعالهم إلى يوم القيامة.

"Attention: Know that the most honuorable of places and times and conditions and the best occasion to send curses on them - may they be cursed- is in the area of urination (i.e bathroom), so when you are free from urine say during each Takhliya and Istibra' and Tathir (when you relieve yourself!) continuously: "O Allah curse Omar then Abu Bakr, and Omar and Othman, and Omar then Muawiyah, and Omar then Yazid, and Omar then Ibn Ziyad, and Omar then ibn Saad, and Omar then Shamr, and Omar then their armies, and Omar. O Allah curse Aaisha and Hafsah and Hind and Umm Al-Hakam, and curse the ones who are pleased with their actions until the day of judgement."

Source: لئالئ الأخبار - La'ali' al-Akhbar 4/92, by the kafir Shia Rafidi Zindiq "Al-Muhaqqiq Al-Tusirkani.

Here a scan of the book (still printed in Iran, the Zindiq himself is buried in Tehran!):

By Allah, the most filthiest and most satanic religion out there (no matter which), doesn't teach such lunacy and kufr except Twelver Shi'ism. There is no doubt that a sane Muslim who is aware of the reality of Shiism will never ever attribute this kufri religion to Islam, let alone to the Ahl Al-Bayt (AS).
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 02:23:26 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله
لم أر أحداً من أهل الأهواء أشهد بالزور من الرافضة! - الخطيب في الكفاية والسوطي.

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Ebn Hussein

Re: Religion of Evil - Cursing the Sahabah while relieving yourself!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 04:34:45 AM »
From the "blessings" of the unholy and evil religion of the Rafidah: Their followers (those who know what is written in their books) apply the etiquette of their "Madhab" in their daily lifes by writing the names of the wives and companions of the Prophet (SAWS) in the bathroom, just next to the toilet:

Here a picture series of how the "peaceful and oppressed" Rafidah of Bahrain attacked a Sunni Masjid and insulted the Sahaba on the wails, in the toilet etc.:

http://al-emama.com/%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AF-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D9%85%D9%86-%D9%82%D8%A8/

What a sick people. The irony is - and wallahi whenever you hear them saying it from now on you too will feel like vomiting - that the Rafidah always claim "spirituality" and that their madhab is logical, peaceful and full of wisdom based on the heritage of the Ahl Al-Bayt!!! Unbelievable!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 04:44:06 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Imam Al-Shafi3i - may Allah have mercy upon him - said: "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Rafidah." [narrated by Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi/Al-Kifayah]

Furkan

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 04:41:58 AM »
They are truly weird people. How can they bare so much hatred in their hearts. Sunnis never go on a lanat rampage for the killer of Umar (ra) when they are at the mosque, altough I do send lanat on the killer when I mention his name ^^

Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”

Husayn

Re: Religion of Evil - Cursing the Sahabah whilst relieving yourself!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 04:13:13 PM »
Barak Allahu fik akhi ibn Hussein...

I used to think your tone was harsh - but I understand it is due to the anger you feel over these disgusting acts and beliefs.
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Furkan

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2015, 04:36:00 PM »
When you talk good about sahaba (especially Umar radi allahu anhu) in front of a shia, you will see their hatred in their eyes.
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 10:25:30 PM »
Barak Allahu fik akhi ibn Hussein...

I used to think your tone was harsh - but I understand it is due to the anger you feel over these disgusting acts and beliefs.

Allah bless you bro, ya3tik Al-3Aafiyeh. I really try to be as soft as possible, but as you said it yourself, how if we are dealing with such an evil satanic religion?! Allah give us sabr.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ameen

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2015, 11:21:36 PM »
Some (mostly ignorant Shias and even Sunnis) as those who know the reality of Twelver Shiism:

Why do you call it satanic, shirki or evil? Well, here one of a billion reasons why it is pure evil (by Allah there is not a single so called Islamic sect in the world that is so obsessed with takfir and insulting the Sahaba like the Rafidah. NEVER get fooled by their politically correct speakers. They just hide what is in their books and we reveal it to you, inshaallah).

One of the major Rafidi scholars named Muhammad Nabi Ibn Ahmad al-Tusirkani"محمد نبي بن أحمد التوسيركاني", an Iranian Majoosi Zindiq born 1319 هـ, the Rafidah gave him the following titles (like by Amili in his book "Intisar", vol. 2, p. 18):

Al-Kurani Al-3Aamili (Lebanese Rafidi scholar residing in Qom who is famous for his statement that Ya Allah = Ya Ali! And that without ya Ali = no Tawhid!!!)

... mentions this Tusirkani in his book 'Intisar' as:

عمدة العلماء والمحققين محمد التوسيركاني

The chief of the scholars and Muhaqiqeen (researchers of the truth!), Al-Tusirkani[...]

source: http://www.alameli.net/books/?id=1695

So these are the words of the Chief of the Twelver Rafidah scholars, not some random and unsignificant scholar.

So basically this Zindiq wrote a small note in his book, he wrote "تنبيه" or in English "Attention" in order to grab the attention of the mindless Rafidi reader, so let's see what he wants the readers to know:

تنبيه: أعلم أن أشرف الأمكنة والأوقات والحالات وأنسبها لللعن عليهم ، إذا كنت في المبال فقل عند كل واحد من التخلية والإستبراء والتطهير مراراً بفراغ من البال ، اللهم ألعن عمر ثم أبابكر وعمر ثم عثمان وعمر ثم معاوية وعمر ثم يزيد وعمر ثم ابن زياد وعمر ثم بن سعد وعمر ثم شمر أو عمر ثم عسكرهم وعمر ، اللهم ألعن عايشة وحفصة وهند وأم الحكموألعن من رضي بأفعالهم إلى يوم القيامة.

"Attention: Know that the most honuorable of places and times and conditions and the best occasion to send curses on them - may they be cursed- is in the area of urination (i.e bathroom), so when you are free from urine say during each Takhliya and Istibra' and Tathir (when you relieve yourself!) continuously: "O Allah curse Omar then Abu Bakr, and Omar and Othman, and Omar then Muawiyah, and Omar then Yazid, and Omar then Ibn Ziyad, and Omar then ibn Saad, and Omar then Shamr, and Omar then their armies, and Omar. O Allah curse Aaisha and Hafsah and Hind and Umm Al-Hakam, and curse the ones who are pleased with their actions until the day of judgement."

Source: لئالئ الأخبار - La'ali' al-Akhbar 4/92, by the kafir Shia Rafidi Zindiq "Al-Muhaqqiq Al-Tusirkani.

Here a scan of the book (still printed in Iran, the Zindiq himself is buried in Tehran!):

By Allah, the most filthiest and most satanic religion out there (no matter which), doesn't teach such lunacy and kufr except Twelver Shi'ism. There is no doubt that a sane Muslim who is aware of the reality of Shiism will never ever attribute this kufri religion to Islam, let alone to the Ahl Al-Bayt (AS).

How do we know that all this is true??? In Iran talking about sectarian issues and differences with in Muslims and Islamic history is not allowed and is an offence. They greatly believe in and promote unity amongst Muslims, Itehad bainal Muslimeen.

When Salman Rushdie introduced Satanic verses, who was this an insult to??? Mainly the Prophet's (pbuh) wives. Was there any insult in that book towards the 14 that Shias believe as Masoomeen??? Hazrath Ayatullah Khomeini (ra) issued a severe fatwa against Salman Rushdie, the death sentence because he humiliated and insulted the wives or the book (satanic verse) was an insult to the wives. This high ranking scholar went immediately in defence to stop anyone else repeating such an insult.

What did the leaders and scholars of your Arab countries do???? Absolutely nothing. Because they do a lot of business with the west and western fleet is present in their countries for their protection from any Arab tyrant that comes along.

Ameen

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2015, 11:32:19 PM »
Secondly is cursing wrong??? Is it forbidden??? If you curse how does that throw you out of the fold of Islam??? To curse a Sahabi or to humiliate or insult Sahabi, how does this make you a Kafir??? According to certain others Hazrath Abu Talib (as) was one of the great companions of the Prophet (pbuh) but you openly consider him as a Kafir and insult him, nobody accuses you of Kufr or Shirk. Just as your opinion and behaviour is with you and others is with them. What seems to be the problem. The one/s you hold dear, if others don't and or disagree then you start screaming Kufr and shirk but the one/s others hold dear it's ok for you to say what you want and about them. Don't you think we have double standards here???

It's an old saying, you want respect then you have to give respect. Treat others and whom they hold dear with respect and then by all means demand it.

Ameen

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2015, 11:40:11 PM »
how do the audience/viewers know that this is exact and true???[/b] It might have been put together as propaganda against the Shias??? Or someone might have started this off and you without examining and thinking about it just blew your top off and bought it. A lot can be said but what you're putting forward how do we know it's true??? How do we know it's not propaganda??? A lot does happen.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 02:01:08 AM by Ebn Hussein »

Furkan

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2015, 12:05:15 AM »
Dude how about not writing a story but just giving your opinion in short? Cursing a sahaba is kufr because Allah praised them.

Abu talib never became a muslim, that's the sunni perspective.

“last words?”

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2015, 01:47:36 AM »

How do we know that all this is true??? In Iran talking about sectarian issues and differences with in Muslims and Islamic history is not allowed and is an offence.

Hahah, this one really made me laugh.

You miskeen. This Rafidi devil didn't live in your "Islamic Republic", can't you even you read? Comprehend simple text? He died over 120 years ago!!! Also we know it is true because his bloody book is printed and online and Shia scholars (I posted an example) praise him left, right and centre. Why you so biased, are you not ashamed? Do you think you can fool the reader just as you are fooling yourself? I've even posted a scan, so stop acting silly and face the truth: Your religionis satanic (I told ya).

As for this joke:

They greatly believe in and promote unity amongst Muslims, Itehad bainal Muslimeen.

Nobody's gonna by that lie, here check this Sunni website and all the oppressions and attacks by the Munafiq regime on Sunni Iranians:

www.sonsofsunnah.com

And here a prime example how Sunni beliefs are even insulted infront of the munafiq Khamenei:

I've also got fatwas of the devil kafir khomeini of how he insulted core Sunni beliefs and Sahaba calling the wives of the Prophet more impure than pigs and dogs. Just wait and see and don't think that anyone can be fooled by the Iranian propaganda in the 21st century. As I said, the internet alone will break the back of your religion.

When Salman Rushdie introduced Satanic verses, who was this an insult to??? Mainly the Prophet's (pbuh) wives. Was there any insult in that book towards the 14 that Shias believe as Masoomeen??? Hazrath Ayatullah Khomeini (ra) issued a severe fatwa against Salman Rushdie, the death sentence because he humiliated and insulted the wives or the book (satanic verse) was an insult to the wives. This high ranking scholar went immediately in defence to stop anyone else repeating such an insult.

Allah's curse be upon your Khomeini, the kafir enemy of Allah. That fatwa was a political fatwa, khomeini didn't mention the wives of the Prophet (SAWS) once, in fact Khomeini called 'Aisha (RA) more impure than a dog and pig and here is the evidence (posted it just a while ago, just for you):

http://forum.twelvershia.net/general-sunni-vs-shia/khomeini-declares-the-wive-of-rasulullah-of-being-more-impure-than-a-dog/msg2104/#msg2104

What did the leaders and scholars of your Arab countries do???? Absolutely nothing. Because they do a lot of business with the west and western fleet is present in their countries for their protection from any Arab tyrant that comes along.

The hell with the secular Arab leaders, secular Rafidi leaders (like the Shahs who ruled your unholy Majoosi Iran for roughly 500 years since the Safavids) and especially the hell with the Rafidi clergy such as the kafir khomeini and all those who love him and consider him an authority in anything, that doomed kafir who called the wive of the Prophet names.

الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2015, 01:53:47 AM »
Secondly is cursing wrong??? Is it forbidden??? If you curse how does that throw you out of the fold of Islam??? To curse a Sahabi or to humiliate or insult Sahabi, how does this make you a Kafir??? According to certain others Hazrath Abu Talib (as) was one of the great companions of the Prophet (pbuh) but you openly consider him as a Kafir and insult him, nobody accuses you of Kufr or Shirk. Just as your opinion and behaviour is with you and others is with them. What seems to be the problem. The one/s you hold dear, if others don't and or disagree then you start screaming Kufr and shirk but the one/s others hold dear it's ok for you to say what you want and about them. Don't you think we have double standards here???

It's an old saying, you want respect then you have to give respect. Treat others and whom they hold dear with respect and then by all means demand it.

Secondly is cursing wrong??? Is it forbidden???

Cursing the wives of the Prophet (SAWS) while taking a poo is wrong and forbidden in Islam and right according to your magi Iranian scholars. This is such a dumb question. But then, it's you who is asking ...

That bolded part is nothing but a lie. Nobody insults Abu Talib, let alone on the toilet (as your filthy sect teaches one to do in regards to the wives of the Prophet!!!). Muslims, the Ahl Al-Sunnah are not obsessed perverts and mental cases like you Rafidah. We do not go around curse people while relieving ourselves on the toilet, these are the unholy teachings of your unholy, Anti-Ahl Al-Bayt, fake Ja'fari Madhab. Sunnis in fact believe Abu Talib was the best kafir ever and has the lowest punishment in Hell.

But it is good that you are opening yourself, you Kafir. So you see no problem if somebody curses 'Aisha, Hafsa (wives of the Prophet) and a number of other Sahaba whilst taking a poo? Wallahi, you people are sick and I thank Allah that you are leaving your taqiyyah (at least once) so the reader can see what your real beliefs are.

how do the audience/viewers know that this is exact and true???[/b] It might have been put together as propaganda against the Shias??? Or someone might have started this off and you without examining and thinking about it just blew your top off and bought it. A lot can be said but what you're putting forward how do we know it's true??? How do we know it's not propaganda??? A lot does happen.

Wow, what a desperate dude! I tell you how the reader knows that you are a liar and that I am truthful, for the simple fact that I always speak with evidence and you write long essays with no evidence. The evidences I provided in this very thread are:

1. Scan of the book of the Rafidi 12er scholar and mad man who advocated your cursing and takfiri rituals on the toilet.

2. A link to the website of a LIVING contemp. Shia scholar in Qom who praised that author with all sorts of great praises.

As for the toilet picture. You ignorant, it's on thousand Arabic forums, I am a Muslim, I do not write the names of the wives of the Prophet (SAWS) in my toilet. That can be expected only from a satanic religion like twelver Shiism where cursing the wives of the Prophet while taking a poo is advocated.

Now these are my evidences, where are yours, you desperate denier?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 02:04:20 AM by Ebn Hussein »
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2015, 02:08:00 AM »
Ameen, I am warning you, stop wasting everyone's time, everybody can see that you are desperate and all you trying to do is damage control, nothing else. I've provided evidence, you didn't, now if you don't prove how I am lying and why what I've stated is not true (although I provided scans and a praise of a contemp. Shia scholar +direct link to his website!) then rest assure that even the Shia viewer will realise that it is you who is lying and clutching at straws! I wanna see evidence in your next post (just like my posts are filled with scans etc. evidence), otherwise don't bother to post.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Ameen

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2015, 02:45:26 AM »
Dude how about not writing a story but just giving your opinion in short? Cursing a sahaba is kufr because Allah praised them.

Abu Talib never became a Muslim, that's the Sunni perspective???? Ok. You don't see anybody jumping up and down with madness over your perspective. This is your point of view and you are entitled to it. You know the Shia perspective very well don't you, about certain companions. Now please stick to your perspective and stop jumping up and down with madness concerning others. They also have a right to their perspective, based on their thought, opinion and point of view.

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2015, 02:48:20 AM »
Look at this confused fellow. He justfies cursing the wives of the Prophet (SAWS) on the toilet while taking a poo with an academical stance that Abu Talib never uttered the Shahada (yet is the best kafir, no Sunni curses him, in fact we believe he received the least punishment in Hell).

You are such a dishonest soul, I swear by Allah I am disgusted and I truly believe so is every truth-seeker who is reading here.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله

Furkan

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2015, 03:49:37 AM »
I dont understand his goal. Is he just playing around or a stupid idealist?

“last words?”

Ebn Hussein

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2015, 03:54:26 AM »
It's called damage control (what he's desperately doing), miskeen wallah.
الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله