TwelverShia.net Forum

Senior Iranian leaders want friendship with USA

Husayn

Senior Iranian leaders want friendship with USA
« on: April 20, 2015, 01:41:49 AM »
I guess everyone who thought the Iran-America enmity was for show was correct:

Ms Bishop met President Rouhani and other key members of the Iranian leadership during the 36-hour visit and said there was strong confidence for a nuclear deal.

"I'm operating on the basis that there is such momentum on both sides that a positive outcome will be reached," she said.

"I think there is genuine regret the relationship with the United States has deteriorated to the extent that it did and has remained so for such a long time. They all have personal recollections of studying in the US, of better times. I found those insights quite telling."

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/julie-bishop-iran-to-share-secret-intelligence-with-australia-in-fight-against-islamic-state-20150419-1mofnd.html

It seems obvious what the outcome will be.

Iran has always been a natural ally for the West against the Muslim states in the Middle East.
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Hadrami

Re: Senior Iranian leaders want friendship with USA
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 02:49:16 AM »
I think thats why Saudi bomb Yemen. They know US is getting closer and closer to Iran. Iran helped US destroy Iraq, the only buffer between Iran & most Sunni countries.

Husayn

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 04:05:20 AM »
America destroyed Iran's enemy in Afghanistan (Taliban) and opened the way for them there.

Then it destroyed Iran's enemy in Iraq (Saddam) and opened up the way for them into Iraq/Syria/Lebanon.

America's plan is obvious, it knew Iran would meddle in the ME and destabilise it with proxy wars.
إن يتبعون إلا الظن وما تهوى الأنفس

Hadrami

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 08:04:10 AM »
Iran condemned US invasion of Iraq when they helped US behind the scene. Last year Sistani said iraqi have to defend Iraq when he did nothing when Iraq was invaded by US. These shia wherever they are truly experts in hypocrisy

Furkan

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 12:22:54 PM »
Can someone bring evidence that sistani said not to fight against USA ?
Before Qazî Mihemed, President of the first kurdish Republic Mahabad was hanged the iranian judge asked:

“last words?”

Qazî: “I thank Allah: even in death he put my shoes above your heads”