TwelverShia.net Forum

Mut'ah and prostitution

Noor-us-Sunnah

Re: Mut'ah and prostitution
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2018, 08:52:21 PM »
But what is the difference - forgetting religious edicts on it from scripture or otherwise - in performing mut'ah or buying a slave?

I'm speaking from the ethical and practical view without referring to hadith or religious proof.

After we get this solved, we can then talk about whether it can be called zina from within intra-Islamic discussion.

You shouldn't be using aql in matters of deen. Supposedly, sex with slave could be worse than Mutah but still the rulings or terminology could differ. For example, from a logical point of view urine is more impure than semen. Yet, a person has to wash when he urinates whereas when semen is discharged he has to take a bath. Or take example of witness needed for Murder and adultery, for murder the witness required are 2 male witness  in comparision to adultery which require four, yet we know murder is a bigger sin incomparision to adultery. And it's a greater crime in the sight of society as well. And there are many more examples. Therefore it's not right to use aql to make judgements on Islamic rulings.

As for a difference(which I feel is improper to discuss) is that the person who acquired that slave girl, either he or one of his Muslim brother had risked his life, his wealth, and some of his Muslim brothers could also have lost their live, in the path of Allah, only after that they acquired that slave-girl(originally, even though she could be sold later but originally this is how she was acquired). Can you say the same for a girl with whom a person wants to make Mutah with? No. They can find such women like peanuts in many countries.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 08:56:25 PM by Noor-us-Sunnah »

Optimus Prime

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2018, 01:21:44 PM »
I guess qiyas has been prohibited by your Imam isn't it? So why you make it now.

We call Mutah zinah because our salaf called it. Like Jafar as-sadiq, etc. Did they say sex with Slave is Zinah ?

Exactly.

iceman

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2018, 04:12:13 AM »
Exactly.

And what exactly would you call Misyar marriage then? Would you call that Zinah too? It's practiced by the Ahle Sunnah in the Arab world especially Saud Arabia.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2018, 06:22:31 AM »
You shouldn't be using aql in matters of deen. Supposedly, sex with slave could be worse than Mutah but still the rulings or terminology could differ. For example, from a logical point of view urine is more impure than semen. Yet, a person has to wash when he urinates whereas when semen is discharged he has to take a bath. Or take example of witness needed for Murder and adultery, for murder the witness required are 2 male witness  in comparision to adultery which require four, yet we know murder is a bigger sin incomparision to adultery. And it's a greater crime in the sight of society as well. And there are many more examples. Therefore it's not right to use aql to make judgements on Islamic rulings.

As for a difference(which I feel is improper to discuss) is that the person who acquired that slave girl, either he or one of his Muslim brother had risked his life, his wealth, and some of his Muslim brothers could also have lost their live, in the path of Allah, only after that they acquired that slave-girl(originally, even though she could be sold later but originally this is how she was acquired). Can you say the same for a girl with whom a person wants to make Mutah with? No. They can find such women like peanuts in many countries.

If you read my O.P, you will see that it is directed to Sunnis who use aqli arguments. And therefore refuting them in that.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

GreatChineseFall

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2018, 01:57:28 PM »
If you read my O.P, you will see that it is directed to Sunnis who use aqli arguments. And therefore refuting them in that.

Prostitution is usually defined as a transaction between two consenting individuals where services(sexual) are provided in exchange for goods(money). Several differences have been mentioned, some of them are essential. It depends on what you mean by essential. Buying and selling vs. renting is already an essential difference according to many.
- The fact that Allah has prescribed a relation of maintenance and guardianship is essential. (I am still interested in the guardianship of a woman in mut'ah and who it is).
- The fact that a slave isn't the one the transaction has been done with and is not necessarily consenting is an essential difference.

What do you mean by essential?

Hadrami

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2018, 04:28:26 PM »
Masha Allah, so your saying something that is "like prostitution" is halal in Islam.

Whether it is recommended or not it does not matter as it is halal.

"BIG FAIL"
typical shia with a big fail comparison. Read properly before yapping. Too hard to answer a simple question and keeps dancing around. Again, have u heard any sunni scholar encourage his followers to buy a slave to have sex with coz that sexual acts is such a virtuous act like shia scholar say its ok to "buy" a hooker with mutah intention coz its virtuous act? Just because buying slave is halal, doesnt mean anything done thats related to it is halal too. Having sex with your wife is halal, but can be haram too.

since you wanna compare it with mutah, how come buying slave just because you wanna have sex with has never been encouraged or said to be such a virtuous act that whoever does it will go to jannah? Thats how mutah is, pay her and have a one nite stand, its halal, any circumstances no question asked. If you wanna compare, then compare it in full otherwise its a big fail comparison like how you clowns compare hasan & muawiyah treaty
with hudaybiya just because its a treaty 😀

This mutah issue is such a thorn for you shias that you keep coming with desperate comparison.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2018, 04:38:07 PM »
Here you see how Sunnis rejected Aqli issues in deen.

عَنْ عَبْدِ خَيْرٍ عَنْ عَلِيٍّ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ لَوْ كَانَ الدِّينُ بِالرَّأْيِ لَكَانَ أَسْفَلُ الْخُفِّ أَوْلَى بِالْمَسْحِ مِنْ أَعْلَاهُ وَقَدْ رَأَيْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَمْسَحُ عَلَى ظَاهِرِ خُفَّيْهِ
162 سنن أبي داود كتاب الطهارة باب كيف المسح
162 المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث صحيح في صحيح أبي داود
Abdi Khayr reported: Ali ibn Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him, said, “If the religion were based upon one’s opinion, one might expect the bottom of the leather sock to be wiped instead of the top, yet I have seen the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, wiping over the upper part of his leather socks.”
Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 162
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

Mullā ‘Alī Al Qārī Raḥimahullah writes:
وَقَدْ قَالَ أَبُوْ حَنِيْفَةَ رَحِمَهُ اللهُ لَوْ قُلْتُ بِالرَّأْيِ لَأَوْجَبْتُ الْغُسْلَ بِالْبَوْلِ لِأَنَّهُ نَجِسٌ مُتَّفَقٌ عَلَيْهِ وَالِوُضُوْءُ بِالْمَنِيِّ لِأَنَّهُ نَجِسٌ مُخْتَلَفٌ فِيْهِ
 “Indeed, [Imām] Abū Ḥanīfah, may Allah have mercy upon him, said, ‘If I were to rule according to my opinion, I would have made ghusl necessary after urination as it (urine) is impure by consensus and [I would have made] wudhu [necessary] from semen as its impurity is disputed’”
[Mirqātul Mafātīḥ, volume 2, page 480, (Beirut: Dārul Fikr, 2010)]

Hadrami

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2018, 11:12:25 PM »
please, dont be such a chicken. Is there any sunni scholars telling his follower "buy a slave and have sex with her so you will join the people of jannah". Please find just one 😂
Shia scholars do that with mutah, cant say the same about sunni scholars when it comes to woman slaves or any women at all. I knew the shia chicken will conveniently avoiding this question. Shia always loves apple & orange comparison, but always fails 😁

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2018, 06:06:50 AM »
Shia scholars do that with mutah, cant say the same about sunni scholars when it comes to woman slaves or any women at all. I knew the shia chicken will conveniently avoiding this question. Shia always loves apple & orange comparison, but always fails 😁

Hahaha. It's obvious you have been cornered so you are resorting to foolish comments. Whether it is recommended or not, it is allowed. That's all that matters, unless there's something wrong in your head.

Sunnis are good at seeing trees but can't see forrests.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Mythbuster1

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2018, 08:12:28 PM »
Hahaha. It's obvious you have been cornered so you are resorting to foolish comments. Whether it is recommended or not, it is allowed. That's all that matters, unless there's something wrong in your head.

What the forests or forrests? Or did you mean ‘forest’ coz that’s what really fits in. Your English leaves a lot to be desired.

I would be careful using that last brain cell you have left.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2018, 06:27:39 PM »

What the forests or forrests? Or did you mean ‘forest’ coz that’s what really fits in. Your English leaves a lot to be desired.

I would be careful using that last brain cell you have left.

Proves my point. You forgot about everything and resorted to wasting your time correcting a spelling mistake.

If I were to correct every mistake you do in your posts, I would be the most active user on here.

I agree, I only have one brain cell left. Because ever since I've started reading your comments, I kept losing one brain cell after another. Your contribution to anything is nonexistent.
محور المقاومة والممانعة

Mythbuster1

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2018, 01:16:58 PM »
Proves my point. You forgot about everything and resorted to wasting your time correcting a spelling mistake.

If I were to correct every mistake you do in your posts, I would be the most active user on here.

I agree, I only have one brain cell left. Because ever since I've started reading your comments, I kept losing one brain cell after another. Your contribution to anything is nonexistent.

The thing is you haven’t got a point, all you do is post nonsense stuff, you are replying back that’s enough to know that you get hurt by the flimsiest of things.

👍

Hadrami

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2018, 01:29:26 AM »

shia loves to pat themselves on the back. Mutah is an embarrasement and you know it and then resort to compare 2 different thing to make yourself feel better. Your whole sect is an embarrasement. Foolish is those tyrehead and a fool like you whi listen to them. Typical rafidi 😁
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 01:30:48 AM by Hadrami »