TwelverShia.net Forum

Shaytanyari Has Spoken the Truth

Adil

Re: Shaytanyari Has Spoken the Truth
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2020, 05:45:37 AM »
With regards to Allatyari talking about takfeer ideology, in my opinion Sunni countries need to start cracking down on shia minorties. In Pakistan, for example, Qadianis are not considered Muslims by federal law, I think this should be extended to shias as well

Remove them from political office, the military and start putting them in camps

The positive rhetoric towards Abu Bakr and Umar is a political taqqiyah with no sound basis in shiism. The shia forces fighting in Iraq and Syria are thorough anti-sunni. Sunni masajid have been destroyed, people named Umar have been tortured/kill, and plenty of Sahaba cursing

Bro part of your post is literally advocating saffavid style potential genocide treatment but this time it would be sunnis doing it to shias rather than vice versa. That's not right.

There is literally no benefit of them being in camps. There is just negative. You risk adding major sins to your record cos normally when nations start putting people into camps en mass then bad things tend to happen to those people. Do you want to risk hellfire just cos you want to treat the shia how they treat sunni Muslims in Syria & Iraq? Believe me the shia will pay for their crimes one day. But I do not want to become like them and have to answer for the same crimes. We are Muslims and that would not be behaviour befitting of us.

I agree with things like removing them from the army and police forces though yes. That's a sensible idea. Although the pakistani army even allows atheists & qadianis into it's ranks still so it has some work to do.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 05:55:44 AM by Adil »

Adil

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2020, 05:54:41 AM »
Shii'sm seeks to exhume the graves of the shaykhain and turn the haramain into a bloodbath of ritualized self-flagellation. If you want, I can provide you a video of Hezbullat fighters talking about eliminating the Sunnis off the face of earth

Btw can we have that video? I want to save in my collection. Thanks.

Anti_Shia_313

« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2020, 04:16:43 AM »
Btw can we have that video? I want to save in my collection. Thanks.

Here you go

https://twitter.com/hadeelOueiss/status/634486539347709952?s=20
Anti_Shia_313 is the nicest person you will ever meet, so full of joy and truth
when he finds out people are lying to him he does not like it- esp those heathens from Kufa who made stuff up

Anti_Shia_313

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2020, 04:31:56 AM »
Bro part of your post is literally advocating saffavid style potential genocide treatment but this time it would be sunnis doing it to shias rather than vice versa. That's not right.

There is literally no benefit of them being in camps. There is just negative. You risk adding major sins to your record cos normally when nations start putting people into camps en mass then bad things tend to happen to those people. Do you want to risk hellfire just cos you want to treat the shia how they treat sunni Muslims in Syria & Iraq? Believe me the shia will pay for their crimes one day. But I do not want to become like them and have to answer for the same crimes. We are Muslims and that would not be behaviour befitting of us.

I agree with things like removing them from the army and police forces though yes. That's a sensible idea. Although the pakistani army even allows atheists & qadianis into it's ranks still so it has some work to do.

I only want shias in camps, but safavid regression seems like a pretty good idea, too :)
when he finds out people are lying to him he does not like it- esp those heathens from Kufa who made stuff up

Adil

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2020, 05:18:46 AM »
I only want shias in camps, but safavid regression seems like a pretty good idea, too :)

We reverse the work of saffavids by doing dawah bro, not by using saffavid methods.

Whats your ethnicity and how old are you?

Anti_Shia_313

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2020, 05:01:05 AM »
We reverse the work of saffavids by doing dawah bro, not by using saffavid methods.

Whats your ethnicity and how old are you?

Ethnically Pashtun and I;m in my 20's
During the war, Iranian backed Hazara rafidis were chopping off the breasts of pashtun sunni women and raping them, my relatives being some of them

Coupled with the repulsiveness of shia beliefs and their history of treachery to Islam, you can see why my views regarding shias would  be, in the colloquial sense, "radical"

Adil

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2020, 08:04:50 AM »
During the war, Iranian backed Hazara rafidis were chopping off the breasts of pashtun sunni women and raping them, my relatives being some of them

Coupled with the repulsiveness of shia beliefs and their history of treachery to Islam, you can see why my views regarding shias would  be, in the colloquial sense, "radical"

This is why I asked for your age and ethnicity. I thought you might be one of those people who the rafidah might've hurt and maybe really young (although it seems your my age).

I'm sorry that happened to your family and the other women of the Muslims. May Allah destroy this wretched sect in our lifetime. Your women are our sisters and your men are our brothers. We share your pain, may Allah grant the victims relief and healing. You have no idea to what end it bothers me when I read about the crimes of the rafidah against our sisters.

Bro we all despise shiaism on here. It is one of the most wretched sects ever to appear. But we are not rafidah, we do not follow their ways by being brutal like this and nor the ways of the communists by building camps and putting millions in them. You are a Muslim who follows the Qur'an and sunnah, you are better than them so be better than them in your actions.

Mythbuster1

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2020, 02:44:28 PM »

May Allah swt give you sabr and jannah firdaus for your relatives who were martyred by the terrorist shiites.

Do not hate my young brother our deen destroys the rafidh
This is why I asked for your age and ethnicity. I thought you might be one of those people who the rafidah might've hurt and maybe really young (although it seems your my age).

I'm sorry that happened to your family and the other women of the Muslims. May Allah destroy this wretched sect in our lifetime. Your women are our sisters and your men are our brothers. We share your pain, may Allah grant the victims relief and healing. You have no idea to what end it bothers me when I read about the crimes of the rafidah against our sisters.

Bro we all despise shiaism on here. It is one of the most wretched sects ever to appear. But we are not rafidah, we do not follow their ways by being brutal like this and nor the ways of the communists by building camps and putting millions in them. You are a Muslim who follows the Qur'an and sunnah, you are better than them so be better than them in your actions.

Well said brother 👍

muslim720

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2020, 10:56:28 PM »

I am Pashtun as well, at least 75%, and while I have heard such stories, there are also similar horrors reported by Hazaras.  So it could be motivated by anything and not just Shiaism alone.

With all due respect my brother, you resemble PTSD-like symptoms and so your analysis will have to be viewed with that in mind.
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Khaled

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2020, 07:47:36 PM »

That's because you take your Sunnah from China and Iran, and not from the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم.  Which begs the question; what is the difference between you and the Shi'as?
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Anti_Shia_313

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2020, 10:07:56 PM »
That's because you take your Sunnah from China and Iran, and not from the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم.  Which begs the question; what is the difference between you and the Shi'as?

One serves Islam and the other serves to destroy Islam from within

I realized a long time ago that Shias and shiism are a tumor within the Muslim Ummah, and they breed like rats. This tumor which spreads like a cancer is a serious danger to the Ummah. No offense, bro, but you are naive if you don't think the rawafidh don't want the Arab sunni arabs and don't want the haramain and don't want the annihilation of Islam/Muslims. In my opinion, even shias who don't know anything about their creed(this is a minority anyways) pose a danger because they put a false perception in the minds of Muslims that these are muslims who we can work with. Unity is simply not possible, and even co-existence is a reach because Iranian hegemony in the Middle East means death for all of us

Anti_Shia_313

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2020, 10:09:48 PM »
I am Pashtun as well, at least 75%, and while I have heard such stories, there are also similar horrors reported by Hazaras.  So it could be motivated by anything and not just Shiaism alone.

With all due respect my brother, you resemble PTSD-like symptoms and so your analysis will have to be viewed with that in mind.

I wasn't alive when this happened, so you should not be quick to be diagnosing people. I just gave that out to explain my personal issues with shias

Anti_Shia_313

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2020, 10:16:14 PM »

Hazaras are NOT persecuted in Afghanistan. They dominate the military and the govt. and a former VP was a hazara, too. They hate pashtuns in particular. They also honor kill their own kind that become sunni. What you've been told are lies to justify their own evil towards Muslims. You probably don't know this, but when Massoud was defending Kabul, the taliban and hezb i wahdat(Iranian backed rafidi hazaras) allied together against him.

Khaled

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2020, 10:34:06 PM »
*snip*

1) You sound like a typical Islamophobe, "I realized a long time ago that Muslims and Islam are a tumor within China/America/Russie etc, and they breed like rats. This tumor which spreads like a cancer is a serious danger to the rest of the World. No offense, bro, but you are naive if you don't think the Mozlems don't want the etc etc
2) Yes, I am naive to the dangers of Shi'asm and Iran, but I have been on this site for the past 6 years refuting both...
3) You still haven't told me how behaving like China and Iran is following the Sunnah of the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم?
كلُّ سُلامى من الناس عليه صدقة كلَّ يوم تطلع فيه الشمس، تَعدلُ بين اثنين صدقة، وتعين الرَّجل في دابَّته فتحمله عليها أو ترفع له عليها متاعَه صدقة، والكلمةُ الطيِّبة صدقة، وبكلِّ خطوة تَمشيها إلى الصلاة صدقة، وتُميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

Anti_Shia_313

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2020, 02:13:44 AM »
1) You sound like a typical Islamophobe, "I realized a long time ago that Muslims and Islam are a tumor within China/America/Russie etc, and they breed like rats. This tumor which spreads like a cancer is a serious danger to the rest of the World. No offense, bro, but you are naive if you don't think the Mozlems don't want the etc etc
2) Yes, I am naive to the dangers of Shi'asm and Iran, but I have been on this site for the past 6 years refuting both...
3) You still haven't told me how behaving like China and Iran is following the Sunnah of the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم?

Does Iran seek to establish itself as hegemony over the Sunni Arab lands with the prospects of taking the haramain for itself? Yes or no?

muslim720

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2020, 09:33:01 PM »
I wasn't alive when this happened, so you should not be quick to be diagnosing people. I just gave that out to explain my personal issues with shias

Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullah,

I apologize for being too quick to diagnose you but there is also secondary traumatic stress which is duress resulting from firsthand trauma experiences of another.  Anyways, that is neither here nor there and as I said, I apologize for my "diagnosis".

Hazaras are NOT persecuted in Afghanistan.

Really?  How can I take you seriously when you make such statements?

They dominate the military and the govt. and a former VP was a hazara, too.

Leaving aside warlords who forced their way to power, or their relatives, do you know that when Afghanistan was enjoying its peaceful years, notably under Zahir Shah and even Daoud Khan (up to an extent), that Shias were not allowed to move up the military ladder beyond a certain rank?  There was no written law but it was understood - I have relatives that quoted Zahir Shah directly saying - that they (Shias) "cannot be trusted" and they will always "have an affinity towards Iran".

They hate pashtuns in particular. They also honor kill their own kind that become sunni.

What's new?

You probably don't know this, but when Massoud was defending Kabul, the taliban and hezb i wahdat(Iranian backed rafidi hazaras) allied together against him.

So what?  Dogs from the same ideology fought each other.  Again, what's new?  Unless you believe Massoud was indeed defending Kabul, which he was not, there is nothing more for me to say here.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 09:34:09 PM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

Khaled

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2020, 10:37:04 PM »

Does Iran seek to establish itself as hegemony over the Sunni Arab lands with the prospects of taking the haramain for itself? Yes or no?

Yes...

Since I answered your question; can you at least answer mine?  بارك الله فيك.

Anti_Shia_313

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2020, 11:41:44 PM »
Good, it seems like he had a good perception of them even then. But my point was referring hazaras in the current US installed regime in Kabul
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 11:44:08 PM by Anti_Shia_313 »

muslim720

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2020, 08:15:17 PM »
The current regime, from those that feign religiosity to those that do not, are far from having any agenda except money.  People usually moan over the current state of Afghanistan by saying things like "the Panjsheris hold power now", "the Hazaras are in control", etc.  Would you do any different, if given the chance?  No!