TwelverShia.net Forum

Shia fatwa allows killing sunnis

MissyB786

Shia fatwa allows killing sunnis
« on: October 24, 2014, 11:32:27 PM »
Debate here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SS.GlobalDebate/584221015016093/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

It's 500+ comments  :-\

But to sum it up, according to some very emotional childish girl ALL shias are peaceful and sunnis are violent. I said to her both sunnis and shias are peaceful, EXTREMISTS are violent. She says there are sunni fatwas that says to kill shias, I said there are shia fatwas that say to kill sunnis. She asked me to give proof and discussion ensued.

OK so to sum up a discussion with some shias which feels like is going around in circles:
1. U say shia scholars dont give fatwa to kill sunnis
2. I showed u fatwas of shias scholars saying its ok to kill nasibis
3. U say nasibi is someone who hates Ahlal Bayt
4. I say nasibi is sunni according to shias even if u give definiton 3.
5. 4 imams and Ibn Taymiyyah etc. were all accused of being Nasibis by yourselves and shia scholars
5. 4 imams and Ibn Taymiyyah didn't hate Ahlal Bayt so that doesn't fit with definition 3
5. Majority sunnis adhere to 4 imams and Ibn Taymiyyah and other sunni scholars labelled Nasibi etc.. so if they according to shias are nasibis and as we take from them, must mean majority sunnis are nasibis.
6. Your scholars may try to hide the fact they hate sunnis by defining Nasibis and making people run around circles saying no nasibi isn't sunni however ur history and use of Nasibi to sunni scholars and other fatwas by shias scholars prove otherwise. As can be seen with the shia death squads etc... Hence any sunni can be labelled Nasibi even if they don't fit definition 3.
7. Hence shias do justify killing of sunnis

And No I am not trying to prove Sunnis are Nasibis, I am trying to prove how UR scholars see sunnis as Nasibis therefore justify the killing of sunnis.

And NO Sunnis ever hated Ahlal Bayt, so don't know how the term nasibi even came about hence it applies to sunnis, anyone that opposed the imamate theory.

Hani

Re: Shia fatwa allows killing sunnis
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 07:08:12 PM »
There's violent people on both sides but they're uneducated minorities, no one is allowed to harm anyone whether they're Rafidhi or Nasibi. To them their religion and to us ours, just as they believe they have the right to hate certain Sahabah, and by that same logic Nasibah are allowed to hate certain members of Ahlul-Bayt.
عَلامَةُ أَهْلِ الْبِدَعِ الْوَقِيعَةُ فِي أَهْلِ الأَثَرِ. وَعَلامَةُ الْجَهْمِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُشَبِّهَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الْقَدَرِيَّةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ السُّنَّةِ مُجَبِّرَةً. وَعَلامَةُ الزَّنَادِقَةِ أَنْ يُسَمُّوا أَهْلَ الأَثَرِ حَشْوِيَّةً

Religion = simple & clear

MissyB786

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 11:59:23 PM »
Yes that is what I was trying to explain to them for a long time. shias are peaceful, sunnis are peaceful, it is EXTREMISTS who are violent

but it was like i was talking to a brick wall, the person was like no shia are peaceful we don't make fatwas to kill sunnis, but sunnis are not peaceful cos they make fatwas to kill shias

I was like what? Do u see ur hypocrisy, hence I provided evidence of shia violence and fatwas.

Farid

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 09:02:18 AM »
Welcome to the boards, MissyB.

MissyB786

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 03:08:11 PM »
Aha sorry brothers and sisters took me a while to register to the forum, cos I had exams and got caught up with that.